Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ቆሻሻው ያቢይ አህመድ ፋሺስቶች አገዛዝ የጉራጌ መሪዎችን ቶርቸር በማድረግ የሕዝባችንን ትግል ሊገታ እንደ ማይችል እናሳየዋለን !

Post by Horus » 02 Jan 2023, 13:15

ይህን ግፍና የወንበዴ አገዛዝ ድራማ ስሙ!

ኤቦ ዬቦ ለአቶ ታረቀኝ ደግፌ እና
አቶ ሰንብት ነስሩ !!

union
Member+

Re: ቆሻሻው ያቢይ አህመድ ፋሺስቶች አገዛዝ የጉራጌ መሪዎችን ቶርቸር በማድረግ የሕዝባችንን ትግል ሊገታ እንደ ማይችል እናሳየዋለን !

Post by union » 02 Jan 2023, 13:29

ጉራጌ ጥሩ ትግል ጀምሯል። በኢትዮጵያዊነት አቋሙ ዝንፍ ስለማይል ጥርስ ተነክሶበታል። ብዙም ጥፋት አቅደውለታል። እራሱን ለመታደግም ከአማራ እና ከሀቀኛ ኢትዮጵያዊያኖች ጋር በገሀድ ትግል መቀላቀል ይጠበቅበታል። አለበለዚያ ብቻውን ይበላል።

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ቆሻሻው ያቢይ አህመድ ፋሺስቶች አገዛዝ የጉራጌ መሪዎችን ቶርቸር በማድረግ የሕዝባችንን ትግል ሊገታ እንደ ማይችል እናሳየዋለን !

Post by Horus » 02 Jan 2023, 13:43

ጉራጌ ለህልውናውና ራስ ገዝነት መብቱ መከበር ገና ከዳር እስከ ዳር ተደራጆቶ እስከ መጨረሻው ታገላል! ይጸናል!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 02 Jan 2023, 14:01

Horus የጉራጌ ህዝብ ውድ ልጆች እና መሪዎች ከአብይ አህመድ የማፍያ መንግስት እስር በሰለም ተፈተው ከቤተሰቦቻቸው በመቀልቅወላቸው እንኳን ደስህ አለህ!!

ጅኛው የጉራጌ ህዝብ የጀመረው ትግል ከግብ ክከማደረስ ወደ ኋላ የሚመልሰው ምንም ኃይል የለም!!

ድል ለጉራጌ ህዝብ!!

Please wait, video is loading...

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jan 2023, 14:06

የጉራጌ ህዝብ ለምንድነው የኢትዮጵያ ሰንደቅ ላይ ሙጥኝ ያለው። ዘረኞቹ ባንዲራውን እንዲጥል ይመኛሉ። ጉራጌ ግን ሌላ ባንዲራ አንስቶ አያውቅም። ከአማራ እና ከአፍር ጋር ብዙ ያመሳስለዋል!

ከጉራጌ ጎጃም ይልሀል ይሄ ነው!
Wedi wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 14:01
Horus የጉራጌ ህዝብ ውድ ልጆች እና መሪዎች ከአብይ አህመድ የማፍያ መንግስት እስር በሰለም ተፈተው ከቤተሰቦቻቸው በመቀልቅወላቸው እንኳን ደስህ አለህ!!

ድል ለጉራጌ ህዝብ!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 02 Jan 2023, 14:20

በፈጣሪና በእውነት የሚኖር ሰው እናት ሀገሩን መቸም አይከዳም። ከደም ባሻገር ሀቅና ፅናት ነው አማራና ጉራጌን የሚያስተሳስራቸው። ምንም ዝንፍ የማያውቁ አድርባይነት የሚጠየፉ ህዝቦች!
union wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 14:06
የጉራጌ ህዝብ ለምንድነው የኢትዮጵያ ሰንደቅ ላይ ሙጥኝ ያለው። ዘረኞቹ ባንዲራውን እንዲጥል ይመኛሉ። ጉራጌ ግን ሌላ ባንዲራ አንስቶ አያውቅም። ከአማራ እና ከአፍር ጋር ብዙ ያመሳስለዋል!

ከጉራጌ ጎጃም ይልሀል ይሄ ነው!
Wedi wrote:

ድል ለጉራጌ ህዝብ!!

Right

Post by Right » 02 Jan 2023, 14:53

It doesn’t really matter how you struggle, boast about it or propagate delusional thoughts.
With out Ethiopia anchoring the union the smaller ethnic groups, all these southern tribes will be swallowed or subdued.
It is a fact.
It looks like among the larger ethnic groups only the Amaharas have a positive and stabilizing vision. The Amharas showed the rest of Ethiopia that they are above and beyond tribal politics. They are the most advanced interns of seeing the biggest picture.

The Oromos under Abiye are adamant that they will go ahead and create an Oromo empire. And we know what the Tigrains are up to. And let there be no doubt the Amharas are capable of standing in their own.

Again and again we are asking all peace loving Ethiopians to stand up with the Amharas for Ethiopia.
And for the record I am among those who do not have identifiable ethnic group.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 02 Jan 2023, 15:08

ያቢይ አህመድ ቅልብ ፋስሺስቶች ጉራጌን አዋሳ ወስደው ቢያስሩት ትግሉን አዋሳ እንወስደዋለን! አዲሳባ ደሞ ጉራጌ ያቀናት ከተማ ስለሆነች የጉራጌ ትግል ያዲስ አበቤ ትግል እንድ ምናደርገው አትጠራጠሩ !

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 02 Jan 2023, 15:25

union wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 14:06

ከጉራጌ ጎጃም ይልሀል ይሄ ነው!
Wedi wrote:

ድል ለጉራጌ ህዝብ!!

ጉራጌ አይደለም የኢትዮጵያዊነት መለያው፣ ማንነቱ ከሰርግ እስከ ማህበር ማንኛውም በዓላቱን ሲከውን የኢትዮጵያው ትክክለኛው ሰንደቅ አላማ ሰቅሎ ነው!! ይህ ብቻ አይደለም ! ዛሬ ፈሊጥ ሆኖ እያንዳንዱ 88 ጎሣ የራሱ መለያ ልብስ ዩኒፎርም ከልዩ ልዩ ህብረ ቀለማት ፈጥሯል!! ከ88ቱ ጎሳዎች የጎሳ ማንነቱን መለያ ከአረንጓዴ፣ ቢጫና ቀይ ቀለማ የሰራ ጉራጌ ብቻ ነው። ጉራጌን አንድ ሺ ቦታ ብትቆርጠው የምታገኘው ኢትዮጵያን ነው ! ይህ ደሞ ማንም ሃይል ከህዝባችን ሊቀማ አይችልም!!!

ይህው ባንዳዎቹ እነእርስቱ እንኳን ሌላ መለያ የላቸውም!
Last edited by Horus on 02 Jan 2023, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Jan 2023, 15:32

Right wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 14:53
It doesn’t really matter how you struggle, boast about it or propagate delusional thoughts.
With out Ethiopia anchoring the union the smaller ethnic groups, all these southern tribes will be swallowed or subdued.
It is a fact.
It looks like among the larger ethnic groups only the Amaharas have a positive and stabilizing vision. The Amharas showed the rest of Ethiopia that they are above and beyond tribal politics. They are the most advanced interns of seeing the biggest picture.

The Oromos under Abiye are adamant that they will go ahead and create an Oromo empire. And we know what the Tigrains are up to. And let there be no doubt the Amharas are capable of standing in their own.

Again and again we are asking all peace loving Ethiopians to stand up with the Amharas for Ethiopia.
Right,

It matters nothing for the OLF/TPLF tribal cabals whether you call yourself Ethiopian or something else. Anyone who doesn't stand to support their vision of ethnic politics is automatically labeled as Amhara. I feel sad for helping you discover you your groupings...according to the constitution :lol: :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 02 Jan 2023, 15:44

Z,
I really don’t care what the TPLF/OLF bandits think and say. In my book the current constitution of Ethiopia is null and void.
As you may know all this nonsense came from “the right of nations a.k.a. Ethnic groups for self determination up-to cessation” of the 60s student movement. In this forum or else we see those remnants of that generation who are tormenting Ethiopia for 7 decades. Ethnically divided, landlocked and impoverished won’t stop them to further demolish Ethiopia.
My job is to highlight the alternative and enlighten the youth to work hard and join the rest of the world by getting rid off tribalism.

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jan 2023, 15:47

Not true, the olf/PP is struggling to make what you are saying as reality but more and more ethincs are rejecting them just like they rejected tplf. They can try but it does not mean you have to accept it. Is it not what the struggle is about?

You will find countless Gurages saying they are Ethiopians first, and Afars and welayitas as well. We are the majority you like or not.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:32
Right wrote:
It is a fact.

Right,

It matters nothing for the OLF/TPLF tribal cabals whether you call yourself Ethiopian or something else. Anyone who doesn't stand to support their vision of ethnic politics is automatically labeled as Amhara. I feel sad for helping you discover you your groupings...according to the constitution :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 02 Jan 2023, 15:50

በምድር ላይ የሌለ ጉዳይ ነው የምታወራው። ጉራጌ መብቱ ሲገፈፍና ሲጨፈለቅበት እንዲሁም ልጆቹ ሲታሰሩበት፣ ጥያቄያችሁ ስለቄያችሁ ብቻ ሳይሆን ስለመላው ኢትዮዽያ መሆን አለበት ማለት ቅዠት ነው። ትግል ከታች ወደ ላይ እንጂ ከላይ ወደ ታች አይጀምርም። ደግሞስ ከ 80+ ብሄረሰቦች ውስጥ ጉራጌን ነጥለህ በተደጋጋሚ የምትጨቀጭቀው ሌሎቹን ER ላይ ስለማታያቸው ነው? :lol:

ጉራጌዎችን የምትወቅሳቸውን ያህል አማራዎችንስ ለምን አትወቅስም፥ ጉራጌዎች ሲታሰሩ አብረው እንዲጮሁና አድማ እንዲመቱ?

ጎሳዎች መናበባቸውና መተባበራቸው ተገቢ ቢሆንም፣ አንተ የምታወራው አሰራር እንደ ግብ እንጂ እንደ ትግል ስልት ፕራክቲካል አይደለም። በቃ!
Right wrote:
It is a fact.

Abere

Post by Abere » 02 Jan 2023, 16:01

ለእኔ ይህ ነገር ሰም እና ወርቅ አይነት ነው። ጉራጌ ክልል እንድሆን መጠየቁ ሰም ነው ምክንያቱም አሁን ባለው ተጨባጭ ሁኔታ ሌላ የህልውና አማራጭ ስለሌላቸው። እውነተኛው ወርቅ ግን ጉራጌ ኢትዮጵያዊነት የተፈጥሮ ውርስ ባህርዩ ነው። ሽመልስ አብዲሳ ሊውጥ ሊሰለቅጣቸው ቋንቋቸውን ሊያጠፋ ሲያፋሽክ ምን ማድረገ ይጠበቅባቸው ነበር? ዐብይ አህመድ ለጉራጌ ክልል አያምርበትም የትም ነው አገሩ፤ ጅቡቲን ሰርቶ የሚያኖረው ጉራጌ ነው ሲል እኮ ጉራጌን እያታለለ ነው። ግን ባሌ እና ወለጋ ሂዶ ስለ ኦሮሙማ ይቀበጣጥራል። አዲስ አበባ ኬኛ ነው ይልሃል። ሀ እራስህን አድን ነው። እራሱን ያልጠበቀ ለሌላ አያድንም። For the Gurage asking Kilil status is more like a short tem strategy. It is also illogical and unacceptable to deny such a status while Gurage has more population than Tigray, let alone the tiny regions of Harari and Gambella, Benishangul Gumuz. The Gurage population is not even properly accounted in the national statistics. It may stand fourth next to Somalia region.

Right

Post by Right » 02 Jan 2023, 16:06

Where did I say in my comment that Gurage didn’t have to fight for its right?
What is on the ground in Ethiopia?
Tribalism is sickness. That is what you have to get rid of first. It starts from you as individual.
If it is bad for the Tigrains then it is bad for everyone. I can’t pick and drop based on the label of the tribe.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 02 Jan 2023, 16:08

Right wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 16:06
Tribalism is sickness. That is what you have to get rid of first. It starts from you as individual.
If it is bad for the Tigrains then it is bad for everyone. I can’t pick and drop based on the label of the tribe.
Eden congratulations you finally came to your senses!

Africa wil always be sick as long as tribalism is practiced over humanity (sewenet)

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 02 Jan 2023, 16:15

Selam/ wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:50
በምድር ላይ የሌለ ጉዳይ ነው የምታወራው። ጉራጌ መብቱ ሲገፈፍና ሲጨፈለቅበት እንዲሁም ልጆቹ ሲታሰሩበት፣ ጥያቄያችሁ ስለቄያችሁ ብቻ ሳይሆን ስለመላው ኢትዮዽያ መሆን አለበት ማለት ቅዠት ነው። ትግል ከታች ወደ ላይ እንጂ ከላይ ወደ ታች አይጀምርም። ደግሞስ ከ 80+ ብሄረሰቦች ውስጥ ጉራጌን ነጥለህ በተደጋጋሚ የምትጨቀጭቀው ሌሎቹን ER ላይ ስለማታያቸው ነው? :lol:

ጉራጌዎችን የምትወቅሳቸውን ያህል አማራዎችንስ ለምን አትወቅስም፥ ጉራጌዎች ሲታሰሩ አብረው እንዲጮሁና አድማ እንዲመቱ?

ጎሳዎች መናበባቸውና መተባበራቸው ተገቢ ቢሆንም፣ አንተ የምታወራው አሰራር እንደ ግብ እንጂ እንደ ትግል ስልት ፕራክቲካል አይደለም። በቃ!
Right wrote:
It is a fact.

Selam,
right የሚባል ሰው ያስገርመኛል! የጉራጌ ጥያቄ ተረኞቹና የጎሳ ኤትኖክራሲ መሳፍንት ፖለቲካ ጋር አንድ ከሆነ ለምንድን ነው እንዲ አምርረው የሚቃወሙትና የህዝብ ወኪሎችን እንደ መለስና ደርግ ዘመን ቶርቸር የሚያደርጉት? ይህ ሰው መልስ የለውም። ያንን ትውልድ ነጋ ጠባ ይተቻል እንጂ ከሱ የላቀ ዶግማቲክ አብስትራክ ዴማጎግ የለም! አንዲት መስመር ሃረግ አለው እንደ ጸሎት ሃይማኖት ሚደግማት! መሬት ላይ አንድ ትግል እንዴት ከሎካል ጥያቄ አድጎ አገር አቀፍ እንደ ሚሆን ልታስተምረው የምትሞክረው ስልት ብትቆርጠው አይገባውም! ጉራጌ ዛሬ ባነሳው ጥያቄ ሳቢያ እግጅ ባጭር ግዜ ውስጥ ለ30 አመት ያላደረገውን ንቃትና መደራጀት እያገኘ ነው ። ያ ደሞ ለኢትዮጵያ ጥሩ ነገር ነው ። ያልተደራጀ ሕዝብ ተግባራዊ ፋይዳ አይፈይድም ። ይህ በአማራ ታይቷል ልክ እንደ ጉራጌ ፈራ ተባ እያለም ቢሆን ባማራነት በመደራጀቱ አሁን ተገዳዳሪ ሚዛን መፍጠር የሚችልበት ደረጃ ላይ እየወጣ ነው ። ከኢትዮጵያዊነት ሌላ ራዕይ የሌላቸው ደቡቦች ሁሉ ይህን መከተል አለባቸው! ያኔ ነው የዜጋ ፖለቲካ ፍሮንት መስራት የሚቻለው። ያልተጋገረ ዱቄት ዳቦ አይሆንም፣ ነፋስ የሚበትነው አቧራ ነው!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Jan 2023, 16:23

union wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:47
Not true, the olf/PP is struggling to make what you are saying as reality but more and more ethincs are rejecting them just like they rejected tplf. They can try but it does not mean you have to accept it. Is it not what the struggle is about?

You will find countless Gurages saying they are Ethiopians first, and Afars and welayitas as well. We are the majority you like or not.

union,

I didn't say we do accept their labelling, and neither should we. However, they do habitually throw those names in the political realm for a reason. Nonetheless, this is to show their categorical rejection of Ethiopianism and their political association of anything Ethiopian with one ethnic group. Now tell me what the "Amhara extremists" as called by OLF/TPL and affiliates, are calling for? so that we can have perspectives about the differences between those "extremists" and those who are in the "Ethiopianist" camp.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:32
Right wrote:
It is a fact.

Right,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 02 Jan 2023, 16:46

Yes, tribalism is sickness when it involves discriminatory component towards others. Talking about your tribe or fighting for its survival doesn’t necessarily make you tribalist unless you view the applications of the word from a rigid & biased political cadre perspective. Otherwise Amharas would also fall in the same category because they are currently fighting for the survival of Amharas.
Right wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 16:06