Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi Medhiin Berad [deleted] lickers are yet again beating a dead horse!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jan 2023, 06:55

Here is a a well known h@m@sexual [deleted] who is wowing some empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters by feeding them with some semi truth and some invented history

Invented history
The [deleted] is trying to find a parallel between the parasite leeches and Ras alula aba Negga and Emperor Johannes (Peace be upon him). If you ask me there is no parallel where so ever, because while the laters fell down blazing and gave their neck for the country and their people, the former were deposed in the most humiliating fashion there is. Some where were apprehended while begging in the street with a muslim name (Abay-Weldu), some raised a white flag after all their children were killed or wounded (Sebhat-Negga), some where were liquidated while they were peeing on their pants ( Seyoum Mesfin, Abay-Tsehaye) Hence, where is the similarity Wedi Medhin berad supporters are trying to find here?

And Who is going to tell the empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters that Ras Alula was leading troops who mainly consist of the nobility when he fought against the Mahadist? The fact of the matter is,, Even the Beni-Amir joined his ranks when he waged war against the mahdist and unless he invoked some kind of inspiration, admiration and pride in self worth, do soldiers fellow a coward and opportunist leader as the empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters are portraying Ras-Allula? Both friends and foes can testify the bravery and military acumen of Ras alula. If the Italians, Alula;s Arch enemy can admire the bravery of the man and describe him as Guiseppe Garibaldi of Abyssinia, who are the empty headed hooligans to say otherwise?

The same can be said about Emperor Yohannes( peace be upon him) who is ridiculed by some fools that he lost a neck to his enemy. a man who lose his neck in a battle is a hero when he lives, and he is martyr when he dies. Can the empty headed hooligans find a similarity between the leeches and the emperor?

እንድ ምዕረብ ሕልና!

Zack

Re: Wedi Medhiin Berad [deleted] lickers are yet again beating a dead horse!

Post by Zack » 02 Jan 2023, 07:22

Deqi arewit u are the only Eritrean on these boards i have ever seen that respect both Alula and Yohannes, why is this.. For most of the shabians on this site when these to names are mentioned they mostly react very emotional and very and use harsh and bad language. That they are both two worthless agames. So why is ur narrative different. and how do u reconcile the bad relations alula had witht he people of asmara.

Dr Zackobvich

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 02 Jan 2023, 07:56

It hurts when the truth is told as is, doesn't it?

There is one glaring truth you cannot deny about Alula. Like his grandsons, he was a deceitful and coward person.
He was beaten hands down by the brave and charismatic Raesi Weldemichael Solomon in the land of heroines and heroes (Mereb Milash).
Alula had one and only one option to bring Raesi Weldemichael under his control - convince him by swearing on the bible that he would
be promoted by Kasa Mirach should he follow him to Tigray. The rest is history.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 02 Jan 2023, 09:20

"

At that time the Mahdis had a country weakened by draught and as the result couldn't raise enough footsoldiers and horsemen. In contrast Atse Yohannes had enough infantry and horsemen who could cover the sun light with their dust as they gathered and moved forward to face the Mahdis. In this situation a group of valiant Tigrayans,tegadelti, led by a certain Tigrayan muslim, wedi Fuqra(ወዲ ፉቕራ), sneaked into the battlefield killed and decapitated Atse Yohannes.
" ---- An important part of the Tigrayan history as narrated (in Tigrigna with Abe Abraham's quick translation into English ) by the late Abdulwahab Kasa of the United States.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 02 Jan 2023, 15:36

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 06:55

Here is a a well known h@m@sexual [deleted] who is wowing some empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters by feeding them with some semi truth and some invented history

Invented history
The [deleted] is trying to find a parallel between the parasite leeches and Ras alula aba Negga and Emperor Johannes (Peace be upon him). If you ask me there is no parallel where so ever, because while the laters fell down blazing and gave their neck for the country and their people, the former were deposed in the most humiliating fashion there is. Some where were apprehended while begging in the street with a muslim name (Abay-Weldu), some raised a white flag after all their children were killed or wounded (Sebhat-Negga), some where were liquidated while they were peeing on their pants ( Seyoum Mesfin, Abay-Tsehaye) Hence, where is the similarity Wedi Medhin berad supporters are trying to find here?

And Who is going to tell the empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters that Ras Alula was leading troops who mainly consist of the nobility when he fought against the Mahadist? The fact of the matter is,, Even the Beni-Amir joined his ranks when he waged war against the mahdist and unless he invoked some kind of inspiration, admiration and pride in self worth, do soldiers fellow a coward and opportunist leader as the empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters are portraying Ras-Allula? Both friends and foes can testify the bravery and military acumen of Ras alula. If the Italians, Alula;s Arch enemy can admire the bravery of the man and describe him as Guiseppe Garibaldi of Abyssinia, who are the empty headed hooligans to say otherwise?

The same can be said about Emperor Yohannes( peace be upon him) who is ridiculed by some fools that he lost a neck to his enemy. a man who lose his neck in a battle is a hero when he lives, and he is martyr when he dies. Can the empty headed hooligans find a similarity between the leeches and the emperor?

እንድ ምዕረብ ሕልና!
I ain't higdef or awel sayid fan but I wholeheartedly concur with cadre awel sayid's historical analysis.

I didn't know that awel sayid is a hom@sexual as aite agazian deQi branded him.
Is he?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Jan 2023, 20:23

Zack wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 07:22
Deqi arewit u are the only Eritrean on these boards i have ever seen that respect both Alula and Yohannes, why is this.. For most of the shabians on this site when these to names are mentioned they mostly react very emotional and very and use harsh and bad language. That they are both two worthless agames. So why is ur narrative different. and how do u reconcile the bad relations alula had witht he people of asmara.

Dr Zackobvich
Professor Zack,

I think the reason why brother Deqi respects Allula and Yohanes so much is because these two agame leaders were anti-Muslim. Honestly I believe that brother Deqi has hatred against Muslims in his heart while at the same time he is against TPLF junta.... He is definitely pro-agazian shi*t which considers Muslim Eritreans as second citizens in Eritrea.... Luckily, all the useless groups such as Agazian shi*t and others that were funded by TPLF have fallen flat with the demise of TPLF terrorist group. Now, he is irritated by what our Eritrean brother Awel did in Axum where it is considered by brother Deqi and his cousins as a sacred place..

I welcome brother Deqi to correct me if I am wrong...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Zack

Post by Zack » 03 Jan 2023, 04:30

Hawzen wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 20:23
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackobvich
Professor Zack,

I think the reason why brother Deqi respects Allula and Yohanes so much is because these two agame leaders were anti-Muslim. Honestly I believe that brother Deqi has hatred against Muslims in his heart while at the same time he is against TPLF junta.... He is definitely pro-agazian shi*t which considers Muslim Eritreans as second citizens in Eritrea.... Luckily, all the useless groups such as Agazian shi*t and others that were funded by TPLF have fallen flat with the demise of TPLF terrorist group. Now, he is irritated by what our Eritrean brother Awel did in Axum where it is considered by brother Deqi and his cousins as a sacred place..

Dedebit is always dedeb

oo brother hawzen that makes allot of sense but that is a bit weird for an eritrean the eritrean whether christians or muslims are the most tolerant to one and other and celebrate each others festivals.

But if he dislikes muslims he hates about half of the eritrean population that is very bad really
i have heard about this awel axum. So what if he fought against the agames wasnt that the whole objective to begin with.
What is his understanding i can fight the agames but other but other eritrean muslims cant.
But even if Yohanes and alula were bad for Muslims in Eritrea and in Ethiopia. Why is he dismissing the Eritrean hamasien conflict with alula and his agame forces in the late 1800s. He sort of brushes that off , to save the agazian harmony . between agames and Eritreans.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jan 2023, 04:54

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackobvich
Because the nobility are pure hearted, straightforward people who call a spade a spade. Any dignified respectful person will never accept the narrative that his female population were [ deleted ] by the Beja Tribe while the male population were merely spectators for the purpose to distance himself from the cousins across the South. It like the skinny somalis narrative who drum their head that Darood came all way from Arabia and [ deleted ] all the xalimos in their land while the skinny Farax were spectators and cheering for the Arab mastah to accelerate the [ deleted ]. No common sense and no logic.

To consolidate this narratives, The Eritrean house negros who used to eat Italian left over and who embraced Catholicism ,a religion of their Mastah who mostly lives in Akeleguzay played a role to write fictional books that we are some how, totally different than our cousins across the border. Other section of the Eritrean society who played this role are non other the jebertis who just like akeleguzaian house negro are Arab-house negros, it is not in their interest to witness the rapprochement between the Nobility and Tigrians hence creating a schism.

In regard to Ras-Alulla deception and backstabbing of Weldemichael Solomon which is drummed to our head on a daily bases that Tigrians are untrustworthy, they are [ deleted ] and have fox character. This just explains the shallow content of this narrative. First of all, let alone the backstabbing and deception of political rivals, there were even backstabbing and deception between two brothers who comes from the same womb. The fact of the matter is, ancient Civilizations were known for deceptions and backstabbing within the same palace, between brothers, between the father and son, between cousins. etc. For instance, the great Russian Tsar Peter the great tortured and killed his own Son because he was scared that his son (the heir) would change the modernity Peter introduced to Russia after his death.

Furthermore, we are told that Weldemichael Solomon was backstabbed by Alula, but they never tell us that Ras Wedemichael Solomon was released from Jail and he participated in the Adwa war, and most of his offspring were born and raised in Tigray.

Zack

Post by Zack » 03 Jan 2023, 05:14

interesting narrative there deqi arewit never looked it from that angle especcially ur argument that rivals can be [ deleted ] and full of deceit this is true. But what the ertreans have told us and what i have read is that alula swore on the bible and then backstabbed ras wolde micheal. Any way never knew that he was released and then took part of the war against the italians in adwa.

I do agree though that accepting the religion of your colonizer is under no circumstance acceptable ,Hence why i am very proud that we in Djibouti or our brothers in somalia never took the religion of the french the italians or the Brits. That is something to be proud of but what are the percentage of catholics of eritrea arent the overwealming christians orthodox tawehedo.

As for the beja belew kelew story i believe u dont subscribe to that genesis story of the creation of the Tigrigna or kebessa people. Do you believe that you are people of the same root origin and then later just driffted apart and lived different lives. Or do you think your distinction is mainly tradions and some customs and political due to the italian colonisation of Eritrea. Had Menelik defeated also the Italians in Eritrea . How would it then look like.

Dr Zackovich

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 03 Jan 2023, 05:42

Wedi agazi

It is okay to admit your half tigray half kebesa that misses mama tegaru. I know you miss abai adwa Republic not sure why you are not satisfied with mereb melash and all red sea! Better accept reality and move on instead of being bitter about barren awrajas

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 03 Jan 2023, 06:15

ኣብ ዞባናን ኣብ ሃገርናን ካቶሊካዊነት ምስ መግዛእቲ ጥልያን ዝኣተወ ዝመስሎም የዋሃን ብዙሃን ኢዮም። እቲ ታሪኽ ከምኡ ኣይነበረን። እቲ ካልእ ጥንታዊ ታሪኽ ንድሕሪት ገዲፍና ብውሕዱ ቅዱስ ኣቦና ኣቡነ ያዕቆብ ዮስጢኖስ ኣብ 1839 ብምጽዋዕን ድግሳን ሃላዪን ኣቢሎም ናብ ነጋውስ ጐንደር ኪኸዱ ኣብ ዓድዋ ሰፊሮም ከምዝነበሩ ንፈልጥ ኢና። መግዛእቲ ጥልያን ድሒሩ ኢዩ ብሸነኽ ዓሰብ ኣትዩ።

ንምኳኑ'ከ እተን ብካቶሊካውያን ደቂ ኣከለጉዛይ ዝተጻሕፋ ዚበሃላ “ፊክሽናል መጻሕፍቲ” ኣየኖት ኢየን፧ መታን ክንመሃረለንን ክንምርምረንን ኣካፍሉና እስከ። :mrgreen:

ብዙሕ ዚንገረሉ ራእሲ ኣሉላ፡ ብግዜ ኵናት ዶጋሊ ምስ ጥልያን፡ ሓደ ወዱ ኣባ ገብረእግዚኣብሔር ኣሉላ ተባሂሉ ካቶሊካዊ ካህን ከምዝነበረ ታሪኽ ይገልጸልና ኢዩ። :mrgreen: ድሒሩ መይቱስ ኣብ ዓድግራት ኪቕበር እንከሎ፡ ክንደይ ናይቲ እዋን መሳፍንቲ ኣብ ቀብሩ ከምተሳተፉ ታሪኽ ዚገለጾ ሓቂ ኢዩ። (The Ebullient Phoenix, A History of the Vicariate of Abyssinia Revised as one book by Kevin O’Mahoney, M.Afr.ገጽ 238)

ሓዉና ኣወል ስዒድ ጐረባብትና ከዛርብዎ ምስደለዩ’ሞ ምስተዛረበ ብዛዕባ ጥልመት “መሳፍንቲ ትግራይ” ኪገልጽ ከሎ መጀመርያ ጥልመት ብኣሉላን ዮሃንስን ኣብ ልዕሊ ራእሲ ወልደሚካኤል ከምዝተገፈጸመ ገሊጹ፤ እንተዀነ ግዳ ሓውና ኣወል ስዒድ፡ ንራእሲ ዓንድ ኃይማኖት ኣይፈልጦምን ዲዩ፧ ብዛዕባ ትግራዋይ ራእሲ ሚካኤል ስሑል’ከ ዛንታ ዲዩ ዛይብሉ ዀይኑ፧ ኣዘናትዋኡ ቅድሚ ጥልመት ኣሉላ ጥልመት ሚካኤል ስሑል ከምዝነበረ ዘንጊዑ’ሎ ንምባል’ኡ። ሽዑዑ ያኢ ከምዡይ ኢዩ ተባሂሉ ዝነበረ

ደርመን ከመይ ኢኻ ደርመን
ከዳዕ ጠላም እያ ዘመን
ሓወይ ኢልካ እኳ ሰብ ኣይትእመን
ድሙኻ እኳ ተምጽኣልካ ተመን።
ዲዩ ቢሉ ታሪኽ ዝጸሓፈ ጆሜትራ ገብረ ኢየሱስ ኣባይ :mrgreen:

ናብ ክቡር ኣቦና ንጉሠ ኃይለ መንሳዓይ ተመሊሽና

ኣስላማይ ክስታናይ ወዲ ቆላ ደጋ፡
ንምኽሪ ጸላኢ ኣይትሃቦ ዋጋ . . . ከይትኾን ዕዳጋ።
:mrgreen:

ቢልና ክንዛዝ’ሞ እምበር፤ ንሕና ኤርትራውያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን ብኤርትራዊ ጭዉነት ሓበንን ፍናንን።

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 04:54
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackobvich
Because the nobility are pure hearted, straightforward people who call a spade a spade. Any dignified respectful person will never accept the narrative that his female population were [ deleted ] by the Beja Tribe while the male population were merely spectators for the purpose to distance himself from the cousins across the South. It like the skinny somalis narrative who drum their head that Darood came all way from Arabia and [ deleted ] all the xalimos in their land while the skinny Farax were spectators and cheering for the Arab mastah to accelerate the [ deleted ]. No common sense and no logic.

To consolidate this narratives, The Eritrean house negros who used to eat Italian left over and who embraced Catholicism ,a religion of their Mastah who mostly lives in Akeleguzay played a role to write fictional books that we are some how, totally different than our cousins across the border. Other section of the Eritrean society who played this role are non other the jebertis who just like akeleguzaian house negro are Arab-house negros, it is not in their interest to witness the rapprochement between the Nobility and Tigrians hence creating a schism.

In regard to Ras-Alulla deception and backstabbing of Weldemichael Solomon which is drummed to our head on a daily bases that Tigrians are untrustworthy, they are [ deleted ] and have fox character. This just explains the shallow content of this narrative. First of all, let alone the backstabbing and deception of political rivals, there were even backstabbing and deception between two brothers who comes from the same womb. The fact of the matter is, ancient Civilizations were known for deceptions and backstabbing within the same palace, between brothers, between the father and son, between cousins. etc. For instance, the great Russian Tsar Peter the great tortured and killed his own Son because he was scared that his son (the heir) would change the modernity Peter introduced to Russia after his death.

Furthermore, we are told that Weldemichael Solomon was backstabbed by Alula, but they never tell us that Ras Wedemichael Solomon was released from Jail and he participated in the Adwa war, and most of his offspring were born and raised in Tigray.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 03 Jan 2023, 08:50

ክቡር ሓው መለከት :

የቐንየልና : ክብረት ይሃብልና : ስለ ድንቂ ዝኾነ ኣስትምህሮ ::

ካቶሊክ ናብ ከባቢ ከረን ዝኣተወ ብፈርንሳውያን ሚስዮናውያን ይብሃል ::

ኣብዚ'ኸ ሓደ ኣስተምህሮ ወስ 'ዶ መብልካልና ፧

ሰሰናዩ

Meleket wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 06:15
ኣብ ዞባናን ኣብ ሃገርናን ካቶሊካዊነት ምስ መግዛእቲ ጥልያን ዝኣተወ ዝመስሎም የዋሃን ብዙሃን ኢዮም። እቲ ታሪኽ ከምኡ ኣይነበረን። እቲ ካልእ ጥንታዊ ታሪኽ ንድሕሪት ገዲፍና ብውሕዱ ቅዱስ ኣቦና ኣቡነ ያዕቆብ ዮስጢኖስ ኣብ 1839 ብምጽዋዕን ድግሳን ሃላዪን ኣቢሎም ናብ ነጋውስ ጐንደር ኪኸዱ ኣብ ዓድዋ ሰፊሮም ከምዝነበሩ ንፈልጥ ኢና። መግዛእቲ ጥልያን ድሒሩ ኢዩ ብሸነኽ ዓሰብ ኣትዩ።

ንምኳኑ'ከ እተን ብካቶሊካውያን ደቂ ኣከለጉዛይ ዝተጻሕፋ ዚበሃላ “ፊክሽናል መጻሕፍቲ” ኣየኖት ኢየን፧ መታን ክንመሃረለንን ክንምርምረንን ኣካፍሉና እስከ። :mrgreen:

ብዙሕ ዚንገረሉ ራእሲ ኣሉላ፡ ብግዜ ኵናት ዶጋሊ ምስ ጥልያን፡ ሓደ ወዱ ኣባ ገብረእግዚኣብሔር ኣሉላ ተባሂሉ ካቶሊካዊ ካህን ከምዝነበረ ታሪኽ ይገልጸልና ኢዩ። :mrgreen: ድሒሩ መይቱስ ኣብ ዓድግራት ኪቕበር እንከሎ፡ ክንደይ ናይቲ እዋን መሳፍንቲ ኣብ ቀብሩ ከምተሳተፉ ታሪኽ ዚገለጾ ሓቂ ኢዩ። (The Ebullient Phoenix, A History of the Vicariate of Abyssinia Revised as one book by Kevin O’Mahoney, M.Afr.ገጽ 238)

ሓዉና ኣወል ስዒድ ጐረባብትና ከዛርብዎ ምስደለዩ’ሞ ምስተዛረበ ብዛዕባ ጥልመት “መሳፍንቲ ትግራይ” ኪገልጽ ከሎ መጀመርያ ጥልመት ብኣሉላን ዮሃንስን ኣብ ልዕሊ ራእሲ ወልደሚካኤል ከምዝተገፈጸመ ገሊጹ፤ እንተዀነ ግዳ ሓውና ኣወል ስዒድ፡ ንራእሲ ዓንድ ኃይማኖት ኣይፈልጦምን ዲዩ፧ ብዛዕባ ትግራዋይ ራእሲ ሚካኤል ስሑል’ከ ዛንታ ዲዩ ዛይብሉ ዀይኑ፧ ኣዘናትዋኡ ቅድሚ ጥልመት ኣሉላ ጥልመት ሚካኤል ስሑል ከምዝነበረ ዘንጊዑ’ሎ ንምባል’ኡ። ሽዑዑ ያኢ ከምዡይ ኢዩ ተባሂሉ ዝነበረ

ደርመን ከመይ ኢኻ ደርመን
ከዳዕ ጠላም እያ ዘመን
ሓወይ ኢልካ እኳ ሰብ ኣይትእመን
ድሙኻ እኳ ተምጽኣልካ ተመን።

ኣስላማይ ክስታናይ ወዲ ቆላ ደጋ፡

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackobvich

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 03 Jan 2023, 10:30

Hawzen wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 20:23
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackobvich
Professor Zack,

Dedebit is always dedeb
I never thought I would agree with anything you posted here, but surprisingly I do.

This person is described as having malice in his heart, which is the only reason he admires Yohanes and Allula, both of whom forced Muslim communities to convert or die during that time, and we know that many Afwerke supporters are present this forum.

It is therefore clear why he chose to target Awel Sayid in particular.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 03 Jan 2023, 10:56

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackobvich

Raesi Weldemichael Solomon was imprisoned by Kassa Mirach for many years before he was finally released in Tigray. Was he allowed to leave for his ancestorial land after all those years??? The intention of Tigray warlords was to keep him in Tigray long enough so that Mereb Milash people forget about him altogether. Kassa Mirach had succeded in his evil plans. Raesi had no option apart from living the rest of his life under Kassa Mirach rule. Eventually, karma got Mirach and his chopped head is still in Sudan till this day.

Awel Said is only stating the facts. You cannot bring any evidence to counter his. All the backstabing you mentioned among Somalian tribes are irrelevant in this context.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Jan 2023, 14:30

Let's revisit the battle of metema of 1889 and how kahsay mircha general alula and the biological uncle of the negus baalgada araya dimtsu have to flee leaving their king at the mercy of the sudanese derbush.

I have read a booklet authored by an irish freelance journalist known as MICHAEL CLANCY, he was reporting from the warfront of metema to the london times. He was on the sudanese part of warfront. Below is what I read in his booklet and it is not a direct quote:

The mahdi ordered a low ranking official to command his troops and march to metema and get rid of the ant. He said neither me nor my high ranking officials will march to fight him.

The sudanese derbush consisted of about 30,000 troops most of them carrying spears and swords and few with rifles and the abyssinians about 110,000 troops carrying also spears and rifles.

The derbush were so brainwashed that every one wanted to die on the battlefield. They were told by their imams that whoever falls in this battlefield is a martyr and will sit in the evening with the prophet mohamed and companions and eat dinner with them. Heaven will be open for them.

As such, even a critically wounded derbush lying on the ground was throwing his spear at any abyssinian in order to martyr.

No wonder, they won. The abyssinian negus kahsay mircha was killed by ABU ANJA (he is famous in sudanese history books). The derbush abu anja decapitated the head of the negus and took it with him to the sudan and presented it to the mahdi and the rest is history.

According to the freelance journalist michael clancy, both alula and baalgada araya dimtsu (the uncle of the negus) have to run with their tails between their legs leaving their negus at the mercy of the derbushes.

End.....

Hippocrates

Post by Hippocrates » 03 Jan 2023, 23:44

Deqi,

What is your problem with Catholic Eritreans from Akele ? You are on idiotic agazian who is over his head all the time. You love agames. You try to divide Eritreans ? What does that make you ? Imbecile. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 04 Jan 2023, 00:18

ደቂ ኣንታ ኣረጊት ኣጋመ
እንታይ እዩ ሽግርካ ምስ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ሓንሳብ ምስ እልልምና ዝአምኑ ኤሪትራውያን :twisted: ሓንሳብ ምስ ካቶሊካዊት ቤተክሪስትያን ዝአምኑ ኤሪትራውያን :twisted: ሓንሳብ ኣውራጃ !! :twisted: Tsemam aregit agame, once upon a time, about thirty years ago to be specific, true Eritreans who had the grits, showed the world the pride of being of Eritrean. Too bad we have now amhara and agame assz licking መንነቶም ዘይፍለጥ ዓጋመን የእዱግን :lol: :lol: Ignorance is a bliss, isn't it. :twisted: :twisted:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 04 Jan 2023, 06:41

ክብር ሓዉና Sabur፡ ገለ ካብ ዝነበብናዮ'ና ታሪኽ ፈዪ ዘበልና፤ ክንድ ብዙሕ ብምቍጻርካ ክብረት ይሃበልና።

ንሕና እውን ከምዝሰማዕናዮ፡ ፈረንሳውያን ደቂ ማኅበር ላዛሪስት ኣብ ኩሉ ዞባና ኣብ ከባቢ ከረን’ውን ካቶሊካዊ እምነት ከምዝተከሉን ከምዝዀስኮሱን ይፍለጥ ኢዩ። ክቡር ኣቦና ቅዱስ ኣቡነ ያዕቆብ ዮስጢኖስ ኣብ ወርሓ ሰነ 1843 ክሳብ ምብራቃዊ ሸነኽ ከረን ማለት ከባቢ ማርያም ደብረሲና በጺሖም ካብኡ ናብ ምጽዋዕ ካብኡ ድማ ኣብ ወርሒ መስከረም ናብ ዓድዋ ከምዝተመለሱ ናይቲ እዋን ጸብጻብ ይገልጽ እዩ። እዞም ቀዳሞት ልዑካነ ወንጌል፡ ወንጌላዊ ስርሖም ዚገብሩሉ ቀዋሚ ስፍራ ንክረክቡ፡ ክንደይ ሓጎጽጐጽን ሓልኪን ኣሕሊፎም ከምዝነበሩውን ብታሪኽ ይዝንቶ እዩ። ኣብ እምነቶም ጽኑዓት ውፉያት ኣብነታውያን ከምዝነበሩውን ይግለጽ እዩ። ንዝያዳ ሓበሬታ ካብ ገጽ 14 ናይቲ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝገለጽናዮ መጽሓፍ ምውካስ ይከኣል ኢዩ።

ብ1854 ኣብ ከባቢ ከረን ኣባ ስቴላ ዝተባህሉ ናይቲ እዋን ካቶሊካዊ ካህን ከምዝነበሩ። አስታት 324 ቆልዓ ሰበይቲ ደቂ መጋርሕ ዝርከብዎም፡ 1500 ማል ደቂ ከባቢ ከረን፡ ብግብጻውያን ተወሪሮምን ተጨውዮምን ከምዝነበሩ፤ ካብ ጭውያን ጊላነት ግብጻውያንን ብመንጎኝነትን ኣማላድነትን ኣባ ስቴላ ሓራ ከምዝወጽኡ’ውን ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝገለጽናዮ መጽሓፍ ታሪኽ ኣብ ገጽ 88 ይገልጸልና እዩ።

ድሒሩ ኣብ ዝመጸ ቦለቲካዊ ለውጢታት፡ መግዛእቲ ጥልያን ኣብ ኤርትራ ምስ ኣተወ፤ ነቶም ፈረንሳውያን ደቂ ላዛሪስት ካብ ሃገር ኣውጺኡ፡ ብብዝሒ ጣልያንናውያን ዝርከብዎ ደቂ ማኅበር ካፑቺን ተኪእዎም ነበረ። ምስዡይ ትከይድን እትዝንቶን ሓንቲ ናይቲ እዋን ዋዛ ምስ ቁምነገር’ዶ ፈዪ ክነብል። በዡይ ጽንዓ ደግለ ኢዩ ኢሎ’ሞ!

እቶም ቀዳሞት ፈረንሳውያን ደቂ ማኅበር ላዛሪስት፡ ንህዝቢ ትምህርተ ክርስቶስ ብምምሃር ልዑል ተገዳስነትን ተፈታውነትን አጥርዮም ነበሩ። ደሓር መግዛእቲ ጥልያን ኣትዩ፡ ነቶም ደቂ ላዛሪስት ብደቂ ጥልያን ደቂ ማኅበር ካፑቺነ ምስ ተክኦም፡ ገለ ክፋል ህዝቢ ባህ ኣዪበሎን ነቢሩ ያኢ። ኮነ ድማ ሓደ መዓልቲ ካብቶም ደቂ ጥልያን ኣባላት ደቂ ማኅበር ካፑቺነ፡ ፈልሲ በርበረ ዲዩ በርበረ ጸሊም ኣፍሊሶምስ እናኮስኮስዎ እንከለዉ፡ ሓደ ጽንዓደግለታይ ኣቦ በቲ እቶም ካህን ዚሰርሑሉ ቦታ ኪዛወሩ ይረክብዎም። እቶም ካፑቺንያዊ ካህን ድማ ነቶም ጽንዓደግለታይ ኣቦ፡ “ኣቱም ኣቦ እዚ ለውጥታት ከመይ ረኺብኩ’ሞ፡ ስራሕ ደቂ ላዛሪስትን ስራሕናን ከመይ ትግምግምዎ፧ በሉዎም” ፍሽኽ እናበሉ። ወዮ እቶም ጽንዓደግለታይ ኣቦ ድማ “እቲኣቶም እምነት ተኺሎም ኾስኾሱ፡ ንስኻትኩም ድማ በርበረ ተኺልኹም ትዅስኹሱ ኣሎኹም ” በልዎም እናሰሓቁ። :mrgreen: ዋዛታት ቀዳሞትና ኣበዪ ይርከብ! :mrgreen: . . . እዙይ ክንብል እንከሎና ኣባላት ደቂ ማኅበር ካፑቺን ማእለያ ዘይብሉ ወንጌላዊ ሠናይ ተግባር ከምዝፈጸሙን ክሳብ ሕጂውን ይፍጽሙ ከምዘለዉን እዙይ መጽሓፍ https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213194 ኣባ ተስፋልደት ኣባይ እኳ ምስክር ከምዝኾነ ክንገልጽ’ዶ የድልየና፧ ሰላም ወሰናይ!!!
Sabur wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 08:50

ክቡር ሓው መለከት :

የቐንየልና : ክብረት ይሃብልና : ስለ ድንቂ ዝኾነ ኣስትምህሮ ::

ካቶሊክ ናብ ከባቢ ከረን ዝኣተወ ብፈርንሳውያን ሚስዮናውያን ይብሃል ::

ኣብዚ'ኸ ሓደ ኣስተምህሮ ወስ 'ዶ መብልካልና ፧

ሰሰናዩ

Meleket wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 06:15

ደርመን ከመይ ኢኻ ደርመን
ከዳዕ ጠላም እያ ዘመን
ሓወይ ኢልካ እኳ ሰብ ኣይትእመን
ድሙኻ እኳ ተምጽኣልካ ተመን።

ኣስላማይ ክስታናይ ወዲ ቆላ ደጋ፡

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackobvich

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 04 Jan 2023, 08:56

እኛ ደግሞ ከመተማው ጦርነት በኋላ፡ አሉላ በኤርትራ ስላጋጠመው ሁኔታ ከኤርትራውያን ተራኪዎች ያገኘነውን እናጋራችኋ! https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=295918& :mrgreen:
Meleket wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 05:14
የትግራይ ተራኪዎች እነ ሊቀ ሊቃውንት መምህር ገብረችዳን፣ የመሀል አገሮቹ እነ ተክለጻድቕ መኩሪያና ማሞ ውድነህ እንዲሁም የባህር ማዶዎቹ እነ Richard Pankhurst ሆኑ Haggai Erlich ያልነገሩን አንዳንድ የአሉላ ታሪክ ገጽታዎች በኤርትራዉያን እይታ እንዲህም በትግርኛ ተጽፎ አጋጥሞናል፡ ይዘቱ ጸሐፊዉን የሚመለከት ሲሆን፣ ሰፊው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ይዘቱን ያውቀው ዘንድም በአማርኛ እንዲህ ቀርቧል። መልካም ንባብ። :lol:

ራስ አሉላ ወደ መተማ ለጦርነት በሄደበት ወቅት አንዳንድ ኤርትራውያን ተከታዮቹና የሰራዊቱ አባላት አብረውት ዘምተው ነበር። በርካታ ‘መረታ’ የተባለ ወረዳ ተወላጆች ግን አሻፈረን በማለት አብረውት አልሄዱም። ከመተማ ሽንፈቱ በኋላም በቀጥታ በትውልድ የእናቴ ዘሮች አጎቶቼ ወደሚላቸው ወደ መረታዎች በመሄድ፡ “የእናቴ ዘሮች አልከተልም አሉኝ አይደል?” በማለት ለዝርፊያ የመረብን ወንዝ ተሻግሮ እምበይቶ በተባለ ቦታ በሚገኝ የሚካኤል ቤተክርስትያን መረታ ውስጥ ሰፈረ። አቶ መርቆርየዎስ ቃላት የተባሉ የተከላቢ ተወላጅም የአሉላን ሸርና ተንኮል በደንብ ስላጤኑ፡ የሃገራቸውን ሰዎች ሁሉ አስታጥቀው በመጠበቅ፡ አሉላን አፍጉሮ በተባለ መረታ ሰበነ ውስጥ በሚገኝ ቦታ ጦርነት በመግጠም አሸነፉት። አሉላም ሸሽቶ ወደመጣበት ወደ ሃገሩ ተመለሰ። በዚህ መሰረትም ይህ የሚከተለው እንጉርጉሮና ሙሾ ተደረደረላቸው፡

የአባ ነጋን አልጋ ሰይጣን ሲያሳስታት፣
የአሉላን ሹመት ሰይጣን ሲያሳስታት፣
መግጠም ፈለገች ወይ መረታን ጦርነት!
መች የዋዛ ናቸው የመረታ ልጆች፣
መች የዋዛ ናቸው የአቶ ቃላት ልጆች፣
የመጣው ቢመጣ በጽናት መካቾች፣
በአፍጎሮ መሬት በጽናት መክታ፣
ስንትና ስንት ብረት (መሳሪያ) ማረከች መረታ፣
መረታማ ማለት የሃገር አለኝታ፣
ለሃቅ የምትቆም ለዘላለም ጸንታ።

ለዚህ ክዋኔ ጥሩ እማኝ ይሆን ዘንድም ባሻ ደበሳይ የተባለ የባሕረነጋሲ ጭሮም ልጅ ዓዲ ገሃድ የተባለ በእገላ ሓጺን ወረዳ የሚገኝ ቀየ ተወላጅ፡ በዚህ ውጊያ ለተሰዉ ለባሻ ወልደገብርኤል ዘዓረ ለተባለ ለመረታ ተወላጅ እንዲህ በማለት አለቀሱላቸው።

ሰው የማይወጣበት ያንን ገደል፣
መረታን የማያውቅ ማን ይገኛል?
ጦርነት ሲደረግ በአፍጎሮ መሬት፣
መረቶች ሆናችሁ ኃያል ከኃያላት፣
ብትን አረጋችሁት የአሉላን ሰራዊት፣
ልክ እንዲህ ነው እንጂ ወንድነትስ ማለት፣
ገበሬ ሲያሸንፍ ለንጉስ ሰራዊት።
መረታ ትርጉሙ ከሆነ ጀግንነት፣
ባሻ ወልደገብርኤል ለዓላማህ ስትሞት፣
መች ጠላት ወረሳት የሃገርህን መሬት፣
አንተ እንደሁ የሞትከው አይደለም ለውሸት፣
ሃቅን ጨብጠህ ነው ያለፍከው በጽናት።

ጀግናው አቶ መርቆርየዎስ ቃላትም የኋላ ኋላ ከደጃዝማች ባህታ ሓጎስ (ኣባ ጥመር) ጎን ከጣሊያን አንጻር ሲፋለሙ ሓላይ በተባለው ቀየ በጀግንነት ተሰውተዋል።

በርግጥ አራት ራሶች ከነሱም ውስጥ አንዱ ራስ አሉላ ወደ አጤ ሚኒሊክ ዙፋን አዲስ አበባ ድረስ ሂደው ድንጋይ ተሸክመው “ማረን” ብለው ይቅርታን ከአጤ ሚኒልክ እንደለመኑ ማሞ ውድነህ በጻፈው ታሪካቸው ውስጥ እንዳስነበበን አይዘነጋም።
kerenite wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 14:30
Let's revisit the battle of metema of 1889 and how kahsay mircha general alula and the biological uncle of the negus baalgada araya dimtsu have to flee leaving their king at the mercy of the sudanese derbush. .....

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Jan 2023, 03:57

kerenite wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 14:30
Let's revisit the battle of metema of 1889 and how kahsay mircha general alula and the biological uncle of the negus baalgada araya dimtsu have to flee leaving their king at the mercy of the sudanese derbush.

I have read a booklet authored by an irish freelance journalist known as MICHAEL CLANCY, he was reporting from the warfront of metema to the london times. He was on the sudanese part of warfront. Below is what I read in his booklet and it is not a direct quote:

The mahdi ordered a low ranking official to command his troops and march to metema and get rid of the ant. He said neither me nor my high ranking officials will march to fight him.

The sudanese derbush consisted of about 30,000 troops most of them carrying spears and swords and few with rifles and the abyssinians about 110,000 troops carrying also spears and rifles.

The derbush were so brainwashed that every one wanted to die on the battlefield. They were told by their imams that whoever falls in this battlefield is a martyr and will sit in the evening with the prophet mohamed and companions and eat dinner with them. Heaven will be open for them.

As such, even a critically wounded derbush lying on the ground was throwing his spear at any abyssinian in order to martyr.

No wonder, they won. The abyssinian negus kahsay mircha was killed by ABU ANJA (he is famous in sudanese history books). The derbush abu anja decapitated the head of the negus and took it with him to the sudan and presented it to the mahdi and the rest is history.

According to the freelance journalist michael clancy, both alula and baalgada araya dimtsu (the uncle of the negus) have to run with their tails between their legs leaving their negus at the mercy of the derbushes.

End.....
interesting very intereting there Brother kerenite

Dr Zackovich