Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack

Re: Wedi Medhiin Berad [deleted] lickers are yet again beating a dead horse!

Post by Zack » 12 Jan 2023, 19:05

Kerenite how many of the kebessa support Tigray Tigrinya alliance or political allliance. And what is the difference between agazian and Tigray Tigrinya alliance. Do you have a percentage

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jan 2023, 19:47

kerenite wrote:
12 Jan 2023, 14:07
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Jan 2023, 07:37
kerenite wrote:
08 Jan 2023, 17:28

Deqi tigrigna this or deqi tigrigna that.

Where are the higdefites? Why are you mum? He is attacking your god issayas.

Defend your god if you can. Hey! He is an SOB agazian and muslim hater. Hence, do you condone his way of thinking? Perhaps.. Yes... Who knows!!!
Wedi Mohammed Berhane Hagos. You are such a parasite. you badmouth wedi medhin berad supporters and you expect them to defend your rear. You moan and cry why the Tigrigna display their religion and cultural festivity and accuse them for neglecting other ethnic groups of Eritrea. My question is, why don't you introduce your ethnic group culture, songs and festivity instead. By the way, by your moaning and crying, you are just validating my assertion that Eritrea is the Tigrina people's Burden. Other ethnic groups in Eritrea are just a name.
Deqi gelemele,

I can defend my back from your likes the agazians, the tigray-tigrigni pronents, the abay tigray dreamers and the muslim haters.

Recall, you told us publicly here several times that you feel your rear is safe if you are folowed by a tigrean, let's say for instance by halafi mengedi but you won't feel that your back is safe if you are followed by an eritrean lowlander. Right?

You SOB fanatic, I as a lowlander will save your asz from the tigrians and you should feel you are safe if you are followed by an eri lowlander with TbaH TbaH.
It was proven in the field.

You racist bigot, your cousins the tigrians were poisoning our wells and their victims were kebessa and lowland eritreans alike. We are not forgetful.

P. S. I am assuming that you are an eritrean which is doubtful.
In that case, stop whining and crying and introduce your own culture, tradition, don't expect other people to do it, more over, stop badmouthing people who have pride in their own cultural heritage and who display it in this forum.

In regard to our Tigrian cousins, there is a saying in Tigrigna "ፈቲኽን ጸሊእክን ኣነ እየ ኣዲኽን". Regardless how stupid, short sighted people they are, they are blood and it is our obligation to rehabilitate and assimilate them to the phycological make up of the nobility. Afterwards, It will only take one generation to make them to think and behave like the nobility and drop their inferior complex. Do you think, we could say the same about other ethnic groups of Eritrea? If we take the jeberti for instance, they have lived among our midst for the last 150 years, Do you think they think or behave like us, we have different vision, different value system.

Furthermore; If you are so super Rambo who can save me from Tigrians, Why were Tigrians the only people who stood with me shoulder to shoulder when the existence of our revolution was on the verge of extinction in 1982? I am sure, you and your ilk were sipping Haja Barda (Cold stuff) in Eastern Sudan, while the jeberti were bribing Derg officials to buy real estate in the land of nobility.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jan 2023, 20:01

Wedi Medhin Berad supporters in this forum were displaying leeches men who were feminine and who wore Traditional garment.

Here is their lord spreading an alien culture and norm in Eritrea by normalizing [deleted] culture in our soil.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Jan 2023, 12:49

Zack wrote:
12 Jan 2023, 19:05
Kerenite how many of the kebessa support Tigray Tigrinya alliance or political allliance. And what is the difference between agazian and Tigray Tigrinya alliance. Do you have a percentage

Dr Zackovich
Greetings dr. Zakovich,

Good questions.

In my opinion, those who support or cheer the agazian or tigray tigrigni crap live in diaspora. It is difficult to tell their percentage.

In Eritrea, the people co-exist harmoniously at least so far.

Now....

Who are the agazians and the tigray-tigrigni pronents. They are the same.

Their aim is to establish an agazian empire by incorporating lands as far as alewoha in wello and lands as far as the sudanese border into their empire.

In the north, they want to incorporate the whole of kebesa eritrea and further massawa and assab into their empire.

According to their doctrine, lowland eritrea can remain under the agazian republic but the lowlanders have to pay extra taxes for being allowed to live in agazian land.

I hope, I have answered your question.

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Jan 2023, 14:46

Interesting that is very dangerous ideology what will the beja and the Tigre do or can they do when . Some of these agazian a try to sharpen their knives it’s very dangerous. Do u think they have the means to counter it do you know what wedi afom idea is on this whole Tigray Tigrinya and agazian ideology . Does he have an opinion or is he more interested in the whole of Ethiopia even though he him self has some grandparents from Tigray .

DrZackovich

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Jan 2023, 16:18

Zack wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 14:46
Interesting that is very dangerous ideology what will the beja and the Tigre do or can they do when . Some of these agazian a try to sharpen their knives it’s very dangerous. Do u think they have the means to counter it do you know what wedi afom idea is on this whole Tigray Tigrinya and agazian ideology . Does he have an opinion or is he more interested in the whole of Ethiopia even though he him self has some grandparents from Tigray .

DrZackovich
I tell you what, an ugly and bloody civil war will ensue if an SOB agazian such as deqi arawit or abe abraham approaches the lowlanders and presents to them his agazian agenda.

Hey, I like the two above mentioned agazians while they are blunt but this forum is infested with other undercover agazians who lack the balls to confront them or perhaps they belong to the same category.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Jan 2023, 21:39

I know about deqi and his love for his cousins
But abe never strike me as a person who wanted greater integration with tigrayans He always seems to me as a person who is for Eritrean nationalism I could be wrong he is vague from time to time does he also want Tigray Tigrinya but tell me what did u see in him for u to think abe wants that

Dr Zackovich

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 14 Jan 2023, 22:05

Zack wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 21:39
I know about deqi and his love for his cousins
But abe never strike me as a person who wanted greater integration with tigrayans He always seems to me as a person who is for Eritrean nationalism I could be wrong he is vague from time to time does he also want Tigray Tigrinya but tell me what did u see in him for u to think abe wants that

Dr Zackovich
I thought Abe Abraham hates the Tigrayans and Muslims equally. He believes every word of Isaias's Nihnan Elamanan. Maybe he hates the Muslims slightly more.

Zack

Post by Zack » 19 Jan 2023, 09:08

I dont know he always acts as diplomat in his political correctness , But i am not sure if he is really anti Muslims. he seems to be some times anti Tigray so i never seen him consedering Tigrayans as his kin. All in all he is hard to read with regards to this topic Indeed.

Dr Zackovich

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 19 Jan 2023, 12:11

Deqi Arawit,

At times I wonder if you really are Eritrean. You attempt to divide Eritreans by region and religion, they you try find the connection between Eritreans Tigrayans. I don't believe you understand what nationality means. There are two individuals who happen to have English origin but citizens of two different countries. The Tigrigna speaking Eritreans and Ethiopians have a cultural and Ethnic connection. It stops right there. There are many different groups in Eritrea, including the Jebertis who you hate the most. They are Eritreans. Nationality comes first. Tribal connection has its own place. You don't show any respect to the Jeberti subpopulation. That really is stupid. You just don't understand how to build the concept of a strong and unified nation.

Zack,
Stop manipulating the old man. You are an agame and eveyone knows it. :lol: :lol:

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 19 Jan 2023, 12:11

Deqi Arawit,

At times, I wonder if you really are Eritrean. A lot of misgivings right there. You attempt to divide Eritreans by region and religion :twisted: , then you try find the connection between Eritreans and Tigrayans. I don't believe you understand what nationality means. There are two individuals who happen to have English origin but citizens of two different countries. As such they have to deal with each other. The Tigrigna speaking Eritreans and and Tigrigna speaking Ethiopians have a cultural and Ethnic connection. It stops right there. :lol: :lol: There are many different groups in Eritrea, including the Jebertis whom you hate the most. They are Eritreans. Nationality comes first. Tribal connection has its own place. You don't show any respect to the Jeberti subpopulation. That really is stupid. You just don't understand how to build the concept of a strong and unified nation.

Zack,
Stop manipulating the old man. You are an agame and eveyone knows it. :lol: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 19 Jan 2023, 13:39

Dark energy , Welcome Adgi how are u long time no seee Dr Zackovich missed u really much , u have been one of the very cool headed Eritreans of Sarean origin. Now that we have established that.. The Tigrayans are obviously closer to the kebessa than any other group in the horn. Hence why the Eritreans placed Woyane addis ababa since they couldnt trust any one else not the gallas and not the Somalis not the gurages not the afars.
As deqi said it was the Tigrayans that backed the the Eritrean revolution when it was their darkest hour. they say blood is thicker then water. Also it is very simple for the Tigrayan to become a naturalized Citizen of Eritrean just learn how to speak the Asmara tigrinya accent. And violla there are allot of agames that are Eritreans and no one really cares about it really or dont mind. As for the jeberti i think deqi has stated valid reason for his dislike for them its due to them not being loyal or principled and i can understand that really

Dr Zackovich

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Jan 2023, 15:21

Zack wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 13:39
Dark energy , Welcome Adgi how are u long time no seee Dr Zackovich missed u really much , u have been one of the very cool headed Eritreans of Sarean origin. Now that we have established that.. The Tigrayans are obviously closer to the kebessa than any other group in the horn. Hence why the Eritreans placed Woyane addis ababa since they couldnt trust any one else not the gallas and not the Somalis not the gurages not the afars.
As deqi said it was the Tigrayans that backed the the Eritrean revolution when it was their darkest hour. they say blood is thicker then water. Also it is very simple for the Tigrayan to become a naturalized Citizen of Eritrean just learn how to speak the Asmara tigrinya accent. And violla there are allot of agames that are Eritreans and no one really cares about it really or dont mind. As for the jeberti i think deqi has stated valid reason for his dislike for them its due to them not being loyal or principled and i can understand that really

Dr Zackovich
Zack,

I have started to put a question mark on you.

You are trying to defend ape abraham (thanks dark energy for coining that name)
by trying to tell us that you have never noticed that he is anti-islam. Lol!!! Even a dumb can tell that all his posts are clearly devisive and aimed to polarize eris along faith and ethnicity.

Worse yet, you stand with the agazian deQi in bashing the eri jeberti.

I wonder if AbyssiniaLady was right when she told us who you are.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 19 Jan 2023, 15:34

Zacky,

You are one awfully tricky and deceitful agame there is. :lol: :lol: :lol: Listen deceitful agame, nationality comes first. Eritreans are first Eritreans, second whatever they relate too. You see. I am afraid to say, you lack pride in your agame heritage. :twisted: I assure you, there is nothing to be ashamed of being agame. How can you trade your agameness to tiny Djiboutian Somali. Nothing against Somalis, they are very proud people. They are awfully divisive among themselves though. Instead of recognizing Somali Land, they try to bring eachother down. A powerful Somali Land is certainly a pride to the herd, I mean the rest of Somalia. BTW, your agame nation is heading that way too. After all this bloodshed, love will not be plenty to be shared around. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 19 Jan 2023, 20:04

Dear kerenite either i have not paid allot of attention of abe abraham on his ideas . Can you tell me what are the things he says against Muslims in general and Eritrean Muslims in particular. Give me some example I see him post here and there some news from the Middle East but haven’t seen anything thus far which I consider alarming. I could be wrong he is the bloke that writes in blue most of the time right .

Now going back to the jeberti and wedi arewit.
Before I joined this website I was a silent reader for years actually and to my understanding I have always read the comments of deqi arewit on debates not only with tigrayans or other Ethiopians, but in particular how he handles him self when dealing with the clever by half amharas. He is one of the few Eritreans on these boards I have seen that doesn’t bum [deleted] the amharas . He puts them in their places. And I think he is old enough to remember the war for independence whether it was with some of the chauvinistic Amharas or others when ever they claim some of the sea ports he puts forward very good arguments. Why they shouldn’t mess with the Eritreans.

Now as for the jeberti there is also a reason why he has some dislike for the jeberti and few years ago he made a topic about the jeberti issue. And he put forward some goood arguments why he feels the jeberti have been problematic in Eritreas society. And if we can re loook that topic it is very interesting he said that the jeberti despite being Tigrinya speakers they don’t fit in the said society of Eritrea. Whether it is their belief in the state principles of the state of Eritrea. Or lack of belief in themselves. Their status as a group community or an ethnic group their whole identity and the way they Cary them selves in contrast with other Eritrean communities I am not saying this is all right but there some truth to it . Remember not all jeberti are Eritrean some are tigrayan. Also they have not really fought for the independence of Eritrea. To be devils advocate I have never seen deqi arewit being hostile or Eritrean Lowlanders whether beja Tigre saho kunama or afar . He did adress the rashaida and question their place in Eritrea. And this is understandable the rashaida are Arabs. From the banu abs and it makes sense that they are not genuine Eritreans. Yes wedi arewit not a fan of Islam and i disagree with some of is islamophobic remakes against the great faith of Islam ,but that is a whole different debate indeed I had many discussions with him on that issue in particular. The only time he did mention and i quote he said we are not from belew kelew or beja sperm as he calls it . And that the beja didn’t have some orgy with the beautiful Tigrinya girls of midre bahre.

Hardline now let me adress u as u have attacked me I really do not dislike u I find u very amusing and I believe ur a good lad.
Agames are ur brothers not mine really u share a border with them I don’t one of ur great iconic nationalistic leaders woldemariam was a tigrayans or from tigrayan stock or was given birth by both tigrayan parents. That tells u tigrayans as a people fit in Eritrea society more then any other people

As for Somaliland they are good people me and thé Somalilanders are of the same clan identity which is called the Somali dir my issa clan live in the western part of Somaliland awdal region. The region was named after the great Adal empire the kingdom of zeila where my clan hails from the proud issa people.

I am a Somali nationalist and I do believe the number seven should remain United. As a unified state we are stronger but I don’t believe Somaliland should be harmed or should be fought against. Because they are out kith and kin.
I am a great believer of greater Somalia 🇸🇴. I don’t know when we will get there and it will take maybe a few generations. Before we get there , the Somaliland Somalia issue should be taken very cautiously because it is very controversial. Its history the civil war when ever Somaliland is mentioned we need to adres the Somali civil war and where to go from there . And proper reconciliation and if it comes to a ambicle divorce of Somalia and Somaliland i hope we van find stronger integration whether it’s social economic or political.

Because I want to liberate harar and the awash river from the Abyssinians as it belongs to Somalis. And not only there also Somali Kenya’s north eastern region which also belongs to Somalis. All in alll we want a peaceful Somalia a peaceful Somalia is a peaceful Horn of Africa indeed. Somali heshiis ah oo dunida la heshiis ah, Quoting one of the Slogans of the Somali president hassan sheikh Mahamoud indeed.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 30 Jan 2023, 10:11

Wedi Berhane mohammed Hagos....Since you refused to be displayed in some EXPO festivals with your traditional garment ,you should join our ranks and and advocates our vision that people should live according to their tradition and Norms. The only people who respects and accept you the way you are is Agaazian movement.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Feb 2023, 12:06

According to the narrative Wedi Medhin Berad aka weizero Letina trys to convey, "Eritreans regardless of their religion, creed or ethnic affiliation sacrificed equally for their country".

This is the reality,

Where is the equality here? All I see is nobility..Could mohammed Hagos and Other jeberti come forward and tell us, why should their arse be the share holders of the country when they are no where to be seen when the country needs them.

In order to be regarded as overwhelming majority, the numbers should be 2/3 or 67% of the population. what is the definition if if the numbers are 90.6% or 91% ? supreme majority or complete majority?

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Feb 2023, 15:23

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 12:06
According to the narrative Wedi Medhin Berad aka weizero Letina trys to convey, "Eritreans regardless of their religion, creed or ethnic affiliation sacrificed equally for their country".

This is the reality,

Where is the equality here? All I see is nobility..Could mohammed Hagos and Other jeberti come forward and tell us, why should their arse be the share holders of the country when they are no where to be seen when the country needs them.

In order to be regarded as overwhelming majority, the numbers should be 2/3 or 67% of the population. what is the definition if if the numbers are 90.6% or 91% ? supreme majority or complete majority?
Agazian dude,

About the list of the alleged martyrs, provide your source unless you pulled it from your asz or what your aunt weyzero Desta told you. Source??????? A reliable SOURCE..... is required.

Usually shaabia does not list the names of its martyrs who had fallen in a certain battlefield. It is a taboo for them.

Nobody buys your bla.. bla at face value.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Feb 2023, 02:09

kerenite wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 15:23
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 12:06

This is the reality,

Agazian dude,

About the list of the alleged martyrs, provide your source unless you pulled it from your asz or what your aunt weyzero Desta told you. Source??????? A reliable SOURCE..... is required.

Usually shaabia does not list the names of its martyrs who had fallen in a certain battlefield. It is a taboo for them.

Nobody buys your bla.. bla at face value.
Wedi Mohammed Hagos!
Who told you that Shaebia doesn't list the names of martyrs who had fallen in a certain battlefield when every family have received a martyrs certificate with the date and the place where their son or daughters got martyred.

here are members of the 74th mechanized brigade who got martyred in operation Fenkel in 1990 and yet again, despite the political correct non sense of weizero Letina and her stooges that "Every Eritrean sacrificed for Eritrea" the nobility makes up more than 91%. Where are the tribes (.መማቀሪ ጸብሒ) here?