Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Re: Wedi Medhiin Berad [deleted] lickers are yet again beating a dead horse!

Post by kerenite » 05 Jan 2023, 16:26

Meleket wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 08:56
እኛ ደግሞ ከመተማው ጦርነት በኋላ፡ አሉላ በኤርትራ ስላጋጠመው ሁኔታ ከኤርትራውያን ተራኪዎች ያገኘነውን እናጋራችኋ! https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=295918& :mrgreen:
Meleket wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 05:14
የትግራይ ተራኪዎች እነ ሊቀ ሊቃውንት መምህር ገብረችዳን፣ የመሀል አገሮቹ እነ ተክለጻድቕ መኩሪያና ማሞ ውድነህ እንዲሁም የባህር ማዶዎቹ እነ Richard Pankhurst ሆኑ Haggai Erlich ያልነገሩን አንዳንድ የአሉላ ታሪክ ገጽታዎች በኤርትራዉያን እይታ እንዲህም በትግርኛ ተጽፎ አጋጥሞናል፡ ይዘቱ ጸሐፊዉን የሚመለከት ሲሆን፣ ሰፊው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ይዘቱን ያውቀው ዘንድም በአማርኛ እንዲህ ቀርቧል። መልካም ንባብ። :lol:

ራስ አሉላ ወደ መተማ ለጦርነት በሄደበት ወቅት አንዳንድ ኤርትራውያን ተከታዮቹና የሰራዊቱ አባላት አብረውት ዘምተው ነበር። በርካታ ‘መረታ’ የተባለ ወረዳ ተወላጆች ግን አሻፈረን በማለት አብረውት አልሄዱም። ከመተማ ሽንፈቱ በኋላም በቀጥታ በትውልድ የእናቴ ዘሮች አጎቶቼ ወደሚላቸው ወደ መረታዎች በመሄድ፡ “የእናቴ ዘሮች አልከተልም አሉኝ አይደል?” በማለት ለዝርፊያ የመረብን ወንዝ ተሻግሮ እምበይቶ በተባለ ቦታ በሚገኝ የሚካኤል ቤተክርስትያን መረታ ውስጥ ሰፈረ። አቶ መርቆርየዎስ ቃላት የተባሉ የተከላቢ ተወላጅም የአሉላን ሸርና ተንኮል በደንብ ስላጤኑ፡ የሃገራቸውን ሰዎች ሁሉ አስታጥቀው በመጠበቅ፡ አሉላን አፍጉሮ በተባለ መረታ ሰበነ ውስጥ በሚገኝ ቦታ ጦርነት በመግጠም አሸነፉት። አሉላም ሸሽቶ ወደመጣበት ወደ ሃገሩ ተመለሰ። በዚህ መሰረትም ይህ የሚከተለው እንጉርጉሮና ሙሾ ተደረደረላቸው፡

የአባ ነጋን አልጋ ሰይጣን ሲያሳስታት፣
የአሉላን ሹመት ሰይጣን ሲያሳስታት፣
መግጠም ፈለገች ወይ መረታን ጦርነት!
መች የዋዛ ናቸው የመረታ ልጆች፣
መች የዋዛ ናቸው የአቶ ቃላት ልጆች፣
የመጣው ቢመጣ በጽናት መካቾች፣
በአፍጎሮ መሬት በጽናት መክታ፣
ስንትና ስንት ብረት (መሳሪያ) ማረከች መረታ፣
መረታማ ማለት የሃገር አለኝታ፣
ለሃቅ የምትቆም ለዘላለም ጸንታ።

ለዚህ ክዋኔ ጥሩ እማኝ ይሆን ዘንድም ባሻ ደበሳይ የተባለ የባሕረነጋሲ ጭሮም ልጅ ዓዲ ገሃድ የተባለ በእገላ ሓጺን ወረዳ የሚገኝ ቀየ ተወላጅ፡ በዚህ ውጊያ ለተሰዉ ለባሻ ወልደገብርኤል ዘዓረ ለተባለ ለመረታ ተወላጅ እንዲህ በማለት አለቀሱላቸው።

ሰው የማይወጣበት ያንን ገደል፣
መረታን የማያውቅ ማን ይገኛል?
ጦርነት ሲደረግ በአፍጎሮ መሬት፣
መረቶች ሆናችሁ ኃያል ከኃያላት፣
ብትን አረጋችሁት የአሉላን ሰራዊት፣
ልክ እንዲህ ነው እንጂ ወንድነትስ ማለት፣
ገበሬ ሲያሸንፍ ለንጉስ ሰራዊት።
መረታ ትርጉሙ ከሆነ ጀግንነት፣
ባሻ ወልደገብርኤል ለዓላማህ ስትሞት፣
መች ጠላት ወረሳት የሃገርህን መሬት፣
አንተ እንደሁ የሞትከው አይደለም ለውሸት፣
ሃቅን ጨብጠህ ነው ያለፍከው በጽናት።

ጀግናው አቶ መርቆርየዎስ ቃላትም የኋላ ኋላ ከደጃዝማች ባህታ ሓጎስ (ኣባ ጥመር) ጎን ከጣሊያን አንጻር ሲፋለሙ ሓላይ በተባለው ቀየ በጀግንነት ተሰውተዋል።

በርግጥ አራት ራሶች ከነሱም ውስጥ አንዱ ራስ አሉላ ወደ አጤ ሚኒሊክ ዙፋን አዲስ አበባ ድረስ ሂደው ድንጋይ ተሸክመው “ማረን” ብለው ይቅርታን ከአጤ ሚኒልክ እንደለመኑ ማሞ ውድነህ በጻፈው ታሪካቸው ውስጥ እንዳስነበበን አይዘነጋም።
:mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 14:30
Let's revisit the battle of metema of 1889 and how kahsay mircha general alula and the biological uncle of the negus baalgada araya dimtsu have to flee leaving their king at the mercy of the sudanese derbush. .....
Ato meleket,

I believe your post was addressed to me. I do believe you are well versed in abyssinian history and hats off to you for that. However, I am not interested about alula the coward who betrayed his negus but on the uncle of kahsay mircha (his mother was the sister of kahsay mircha's father ) known as Baalgada Araya dimtsu.

Can you research and find out about him? Just to help you out, araya dimtsu was a captive of atse tedros at the mekdella Gulag but good for him, he was released along with others by the brits during their expedition in abyssnia.

Now, my question of paramount importance lol.

The son of araya dimtsu (sorry his name escapes my memory. Is it debdib?) was a famous shifta in highland eritrea. The kebessa warlords were having bad time with him.

I am certain that you will share with us about him because you are well versed concerning abyssinian history.

If he is unknown to you then there is no problem.

P. S. I usullay apply the term KAHSAY while that was his proper name.
If you read the memoirs narrated by Napier or Rassam, they address him as KAHSAY.
Last edited by kerenite on 05 Jan 2023, 16:52, edited 2 times in total.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 05 Jan 2023, 16:40

https://www.facebook.com/31724726554127 ... 966999034/

#ደጃዝማች ኣብራሃ ኣርኣያ

#Dejazmach Abraha Araya, 1872–1917, (Son of Ras Araya dimtsu of Enderta) a distinguished warrior and a notable contender to the overlordship of Tigray, governor of Raya Azebo, Enderta, Tembien and Kilete-awlalo, 1902–1909. Minister of the interior, of Ethiopia 1911–1917. He built a magnificent palace at Mekelle "Abraha Castle"

-

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jan 2023, 17:22

kerenite wrote:
Let's revisit the battle of metema of 1889 and how kahsay mircha general alula and the biological uncle of the negus baalgada araya dimtsu have to flee leaving their king at the mercy of the sudanese derbush.

I have read a booklet authored by an irish freelance journalist known as MICHAEL CLANCY, he was reporting from the warfront of metema to the london times. He was on the sudanese part of warfront. Below is what I read in his booklet and it is not a direct quote:

The mahdi ordered a low ranking official to command his troops and march to metema and get rid of the ant. He said neither me nor my high ranking officials will march to fight him.

The sudanese derbush consisted of about 30,000 troops most of them carrying spears and swords and few with rifles and the abyssinians about 110,000 troops carrying also spears and rifles.

The derbush were so brainwashed that every one wanted to die on the battlefield. They were told by their imams that whoever falls in this battlefield is a martyr and will sit in the evening with the prophet mohamed and companions and eat dinner with them. Heaven will be open for them.

As such, even a critically wounded derbush lying on the ground was throwing his spear at any abyssinian in order to martyr.

No wonder, they won. The abyssinian negus kahsay mircha was killed by ABU ANJA (he is famous in sudanese history books). The derbush abu anja decapitated the head of the negus and took it with him to the sudan and presented it to the mahdi and the rest is history.

According to the freelance journalist michael clancy, both alula and baalgada araya dimtsu (the uncle of the negus) have to run with their tails between their legs leaving their negus at the mercy of the derbushes.

End.....

At that time the Mahdis had a country weakened by draught and as the result couldn't raise enough footsoldiers and horsemen. In contrast Atse Yohannes had enough infantry and horsemen who could cover the sun light with their dust as they gathered and moved forward to face the Mahdis. In this situation a group of valiant Tigrayans,tegadelti, led by a certain Tigrayan muslim, wedi Fuqra(ወዲ ፉቕራ), sneaked into the battlefield killed and decapitated Atse Yohannes." ---- An important part of the Tigrayan history as narrated (in Tigrigna with Abe Abraham's quick translation into English ) by the late Abdulwahab Kasa of the United States.
That is your version and the version of one jeberti by the name Abdulwahab Kassa which was quoted by Abe-Abraham is totally different to yours . According to abdulwahab Kassa, Hatsey Yohannes was killed when one jeberti by the name wedi fuqra sneaked, killed and decapitated his head. And the version which is repeated by many Tigrians is that he was betrayed by Menelik. As you see, one event and three versions. One thing is certain though and that is, his troops were inflicting heavy losses to the Mehadists before the battle turned unexpectedly in the Mahadist favor when Yohannes troops were dishearted after the death of their leader. First, That fact that man was leading his troops in the front personally is a testimony enough that the h@m@sexual Awel said and his ilk has no merit to talk about the alleged "cowardice" of the man. second, the fact that he ordered his Nobels to recognize his son, Ras Mengesha as his legitimate successor to the crown while he was at his deathbed is another argument which nullify the notion that some unknown individuals sneaked to his camp and killed him.

In regard to Sholla and the one [deleted] licker who accuse me of me been bias against Muslims and Islam, personally I don't have any beef against Muslims but I dont see islam as Devine religion because its founder Mohammed was neither Devine or Gods messenger. He was just a [ deleted ] warrior who was able to inspire and unify the scattered Nomadic Arab tribes and defeat the Persian empire and Roman Empire. Other than that, he was a womanizer just like the Mongolian warlord Ghingis Khan and he was a vengeful like any normal human being if not worse. Here is an example how mohammed was an imposer who used the character Jebril to enable and satisfy his sexual lust. Mohammed was known as a man whose sexual prowess was of 30 men and to satisfy his sexual desire, he said, it was Halal for all the women regardless their status to offer their body to the "prophet", but once many women arrived to his tent to taste the body of the "prophet" He brought another verse to distinguish between the ugly and beautiful women he desired most.
كتاب الرضاع
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَغَارُ عَلَى اللاَّتِي وَهَبْنَ أَنْفُسَهُنَّ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَقُولُ وَتَهَبُ الْمَرْأَةُ نَفْسَهَا فَلَمَّا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ‏{‏ تُرْجِي مَنْ تَشَاءُ مِنْهُنَّ وَتُؤْوِي إِلَيْكَ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَمَنِ ابْتَغَيْتَ مِمَّنْ عَزَلْتَ‏}‏ قَالَتْ قُلْتُ وَاللَّهِ مَا أَرَى رَبَّكَ إِلاَّ يُسَارِعُ لَكَ فِي هَوَاكَ.

Translation.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported:
I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said: Then when Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, revealed this:" You may defer any one of them you wish, and take to yourself any you wish; and if you desire any you have set aside (no sin is chargeable to you)" (xxxiii. 51), I ('A'isha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.
As you can see, even the teenage Aisha, mohammed wife knew that Jeberil was brought to the equation only to enable and satisfy the desire of mohammed.

This is the reason, his eminence doesn't see Islam as a Devine religion but as a cult who was established by a great warrior, inspirer, womanizer and empire builder.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Jan 2023, 17:52

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jan 2023, 17:22
kerenite wrote:
Let's revisit the battle of metema of 1889 and how kahsay mircha general alula and the biological uncle of the negus baalgada araya dimtsu have to flee leaving their king at the mercy of the sudanese derbush.

I have read a booklet authored by an irish freelance journalist known as MICHAEL CLANCY, he was reporting from the warfront of metema to the london times. He was on the sudanese part of warfront. Below is what I read in his booklet and it is not a direct quote:

The mahdi ordered a low ranking official to command his troops and march to metema and get rid of the ant. He said neither me nor my high ranking officials will march to fight him.

The sudanese derbush consisted of about 30,000 troops most of them carrying spears and swords and few with rifles and the abyssinians about 110,000 troops carrying also spears and rifles.

The derbush were so brainwashed that every one wanted to die on the battlefield. They were told by their imams that whoever falls in this battlefield is a martyr and will sit in the evening with the prophet mohamed and companions and eat dinner with them. Heaven will be open for them.

As such, even a critically wounded derbush lying on the ground was throwing his spear at any abyssinian in order to martyr.

No wonder, they won. The abyssinian negus kahsay mircha was killed by ABU ANJA (he is famous in sudanese history books). The derbush abu anja decapitated the head of the negus and took it with him to the sudan and presented it to the mahdi and the rest is history.

According to the freelance journalist michael clancy, both alula and baalgada araya dimtsu (the uncle of the negus) have to run with their tails between their legs leaving their negus at the mercy of the derbushes.

End.....

At that time the Mahdis had a country weakened by draught and as the result couldn't raise enough footsoldiers and horsemen. In contrast Atse Yohannes had enough infantry and horsemen who could cover the sun light with their dust as they gathered and moved forward to face the Mahdis. In this situation a group of valiant Tigrayans,tegadelti, led by a certain Tigrayan muslim, wedi Fuqra(ወዲ ፉቕራ), sneaked into the battlefield killed and decapitated Atse Yohannes." ---- An important part of the Tigrayan history as narrated (in Tigrigna with Abe Abraham's quick translation into English ) by the late Abdulwahab Kasa of the United States.
That is your version and the version of one jeberti by the name Abdulwahab Kassa which was quoted by Abe-Abraham is totally different to yours . According to abdulwahab Kassa, Hatsey Yohannes was killed when one jeberti by the name wedi fuqra sneaked, killed and decapitated his head. And the version which is repeated by many Tigrians is that he was betrayed by Menelik. As you see, one event and three versions. One thing is certain though and that is, his troops were inflicting heavy losses to the Mehadists before the battle turned unexpectedly in the Mahadist favor when Yohannes troops were dishearted after the death of their leader. First, That fact that man was leading his troops in the front personally is a testimony enough that the h@m@sexual Awel said and his ilk has no merit to talk about the alleged "cowardice" of the man. second, the fact that he ordered his Nobels to recognize his son, Ras Mengesha as his legitimate successor to the crown while he was at his deathbed is another argument which nullify the notion that some unknown individuals sneaked to his camp and killed him.

In regard to Sholla and the one [deleted] licker who accuse me of me been bias against Muslims and Islam, personally I don't have any beef against Muslims but I dont see islam as Devine religion because its founder Mohammed was neither Devine or Gods messenger. He was just a [ deleted ] warrior who was able to inspire and unify the scattered Nomadic Arab tribes and defeat the Persian empire and Roman Empire. Other than that, he was a womanizer just like the Mongolian warlord Ghingis Khan and he was a vengeful like any normal human being if not worse. Here is an example how mohammed was an imposer who used the character Jebril to enable and satisfy his sexual lust. Mohammed was known as a man whose sexual prowess was of 30 men and to satisfy his sexual desire, he said, it was Halal for all the women regardless their status to offer their body to the "prophet", but once many women arrived to his tent to taste the body of the "prophet" He brought another verse to distinguish between the ugly and beautiful women he desired most.
كتاب الرضاع
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَغَارُ عَلَى اللاَّتِي وَهَبْنَ أَنْفُسَهُنَّ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَقُولُ وَتَهَبُ الْمَرْأَةُ نَفْسَهَا فَلَمَّا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ‏{‏ تُرْجِي مَنْ تَشَاءُ مِنْهُنَّ وَتُؤْوِي إِلَيْكَ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَمَنِ ابْتَغَيْتَ مِمَّنْ عَزَلْتَ‏}‏ قَالَتْ قُلْتُ وَاللَّهِ مَا أَرَى رَبَّكَ إِلاَّ يُسَارِعُ لَكَ فِي هَوَاكَ.

Translation.

I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said: Then when Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, revealed this:" You may defer any one of them you wish, and take to yourself any you wish; and if you desire any you have set aside (no sin is chargeable to you)" (xxxiii. 51), I ('A'isha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.
As you can see, even the teenage Aisha, mohammed wife knew that Jeberil was brought to the equation only to enable and satisfy the desire of mohammed.

This is the reason, his eminence doesn't see Islam as a Devine religion but as a cult who was established by a great warrior, inspirer, womanizer and empire builder.
Wedi arawit,

You are mentally a sick person. You need help.

Although I ain't issayas fan but I wonder how Eritrea will look like if you and your likes come to power.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jan 2023, 18:14

kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2023, 17:52
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Jan 2023, 17:22
kerenite wrote:

End.....

كتاب الرضاع

Translation.

Wedi arawit,

You are mentally a sick person. You need help.

Although I ain't issayas fan but I wonder how Eritrea will look like if you and your likes come to power.
His eminence believe in freedom of expression and as such, I respect your opinion but you need to bring argument why his eminence is mentally sick ?

In regard how Eritrea is going to look like when people like me come to power.

1) Unlike the poster child of backwardness, poverty you are witnessing currently, you are going to witness Economic prosperity on which every citizen can afford to have three meals a day. At least, just like Egypt, the state is going to make sure that a loaf of bread is available to every citizen.
2)Majority rule minority right
3) The nasty culture which was implemented by the alcoholic junk is going to be thrown to the trash bin and we are going to return to our roots. Conservatism

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jan 2023, 19:17

I believe it was Mini Shakespeare and Cigarella who was badmouthing me when I said that the alcholic junk is eroding our tradition and values, Now let me return to this c@@@nts. Why is H@m@sexuality promoted in this kind of fashion in Eritrea by the Tv Station which is supposed to look after preservation of public morals and traditional values?
Please wait, video is loading...

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 05 Jan 2023, 20:22

Deqi,

You are an aszli-cker as well. You [deleted] that ugly little twerp Tesfatsion aszz as well. Shed your agazian tears and respect the Eritrea people from all walks of life, religion and social fabric as well. How ya doing ol' boy !!!

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 06 Jan 2023, 05:22

ሓውና kerenite ብዛዕባ ብኣል ጋዳ ኣርአያን ደበብን ወዘተን ካብተላዕለ፤ እስከ ካብ ዝነበብናዮ ገለ ፈዪ ክነብል። ታሪኽ ዞባና እንደኣሉ።

ኣኮኡ ንሓጸይ ዮሃንስ፡ በዓል ጋዳ ኣርአያ ድምጹ ይበሃል። ኣኩኡ ንኣርአያ ድምፁ ድማ ሳባጋድስ ወልዱ ይበሃል።

ሓጸይ ቴዎድሮስ ንበዓል ጋዳ አርአያ ድምጹ መራሒ ሰሜናዊ ክፋል ግዝኣቱ ገቢሩ ሸይምዎ ነቢሩ። ኣርአያ ግን ኣጽዋር አኪቡ ኣብ ልዕሊ ቴዎድሮስ ኪለዓልን ኪሽፍትን፡ ንወዲ ሓፍቱ ማለት ንካሕሳይ መርጫ (ዮሃንስ) ንኺሽፍት ኪደፋፍእ ተራእዩ። ቴዎድሮስ ነዙይ ምስ ፈለጠ፡ “ራስ” ዚብል ሹመት ክህበካ ኢየ ቢሉ፡ ንአርአያ ምስ ደቂ ሓፍቱ (ጉግሳ፡ ማሩን ኣብ ሽፍትነት ዝነበረ ካሕሳይ መርጫን) ናብ ጎንደር አእተዎም። ወያ ንበአል ጋዳ አርአያ ኣብ መቕደላ ኣብ ማሕቡስ ደቕደቖም። ንጉግሳን ማሩን “ደጃች” ዚብል ሽመት ሂቡ ናብ ትግራዮም ሰደዶም። ንካሕሳይ ድማ “ባላምባራስ” ቢሉ ሸይሙ፡ ዋሕስ ክሳብ ዚተኽል ኣብ ከባቢ ቤተ መንግሥቱ ትምህርቲ እናተመሃረ ኪጸንሕ ፈረዶ። ንካሕሳይ እቶም ኣሕዋቱኳ ኪወሓስዎ ኣይደፈሩን። ራስ ባርያኡ በአል ሽረ ተዋሒስዎ፡ ካሕሳይ ተፈቲሑ፡ ሸፊቱ፡ ባንዳ እንግሊዝ ኮይኑ ‘አገልጊሉ’’፡ ንቴዎድሮስ አቕቲሉ፡ ዓዒንቲ ሓጸይ ተኽለጊዮርጊስ አንቝሩ፡ ዮሃንስ 4ይ ተባሂሉ ነጊሡ፡ አብ መተማ ተቐንጺሉ፡ እዡ እዩ እቲ ታሪኽ ብሓጺሩ። ወያ ዋህሱ ራእሲ ባርያኡ፡ ኣብ ሓዝሓዝን ሰምበልን ብወልደሚካኤል ሰለሙን ዝተሳዕረ መስፍን ትግራይ ከምዝኾነ ንግምት። https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199836&

አርአያ ድምጹ፡ እምባዬ፡ ደበብ፡ ኣብርሃ፡ ቦጋለ፡ ተድላ /ኣባ ጉበን/ ወዘተ ዚበሃሉ ደቂ ነቢሮሞም ይኾኑ። “ወዘተ” ዘእተና ኣብ ሓደ ብስዩም ኣባይ ዝተባህለ ሰብ ኣብ ዝተጻሕፈ “ፅግያት መንነት ተጋሩን ትግራይን” ዘርእስቱ ታሪኽ
ስዩም ኣባይ ኣብ ፅግያት መንነት ተጋሩን ትግራይን wrote:ኣቦኡ ንሳባጋድስ ሹም ዓጋመ ወልዱ ሓደ ሚኢቲ ዝኾና ኣንሽቲ ኔረንኦም፡፡ ኣርባዓ ዝኾኑ ቆልዑ’ውን ኣለውም ተባሂሉ ይግመት፡፡ እቶም ደቂ ኣሚን ግና ውሑዳት እዮም፡፡ ደቂ ተባዕትዩ ኣርባዕተ እንትኾኑ ዝተረፉ ደቂ ኣንስትዮ እየን ኔረን፡"
አርአያ ድማ ናቶም ወሲዱ ይኸውን ብዚብ ኣተና’ኡ።

ትዕቢተኛን ጽጋባን እምባዬ፡ ብደጊያት ባህታ ሓጐስ ኣብ ከባቢ ሰገነይቲ ተቀንጺሉ። ንሱ ምስ ብረቱ ደግያት ባህታ ግን ብዅናት ቀቲሎሞ። አቡኡ ብአል ጋዳ አርአያ፡ ወዶም ብጽጋቡ ከምዝተቐትለ ተኣሚኖም ደምነት ምስ እንዳ ባህታ ሓጐስ ከምዘይብሎም ገሊጾም እዮም። ደበብ ተጻይ ለበዋ ኣቦኡ ሕነ ሓዉ ኪፈዲ ሰራዊት አኽቲቱ ኣብ ምድሪ ባሕሪ ዘውደኽድኽ ዝነበረ እዩ። ባህታ ሓጐስ ኣብ ዘመነይ ካብ ዝፈጸምኩዎ ዓበይቲ ጌጋ ሓደ “ንደበብ ኣብ ደኾኖ ርኤዮ ከለኹ ዘይምቕታለይ ኢዩ” ይብሉ ነበሩ ንሰምዕ https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=164545&

ንግሥነት ዚግባእ ንኣይ ኢዩ ዝብል ዝነበረ ደበብ ኣርአያ “ኣብ መሬት ኣሳውርታን ጠልጣልን እንከሎ፡ ንወዲ 12 ዓመት ሓዉ ንኣብርሃ ኣርአያ ትሕጃ ጌሩ 300 ወጨፎ ዝዓይነቱ ብረት ምስ ጠያይቱ ካብ ጥልያን ተቐቢሉ፡ ንደጃች ባህታ ኪቐትል ዚህቕን ዝነበረ ሰብ እዩ። ሸያጥ ሓዉ እዩ! . . . ደጃች አብርሃ አርአያ ምሁርን ቀይህን ምልኹዕን መንእሰይን ነቢሮም፡ ሻራ ልጅ ኢያሱ ነቢሮም፡ ምስ ደጃች አመዴ ብጡል ብሓንሳብ መይቶም ይብሉ ኤርትራዊ ሓርበኛ ተስፋሚካኤል ትኩእ https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=184726&

ብዛዕባ ፍጻሜ ደበብ እስከ ካብ ነፍሲኄር መምህር ገብረኪዳን ደስታ “እምቢታ ኣንፃር ወረርቲ” ድማ ንጥቀስ ገጽ 282 -285
መምህር ገብረኪዳን ደስታ ኣብ “እምቢታ ኣንፃር ወረርቲ” ገጽ 282 -285 wrote: “በዓል ራእሲ መንገሻ ዮሃንስ ካብ መተማ ምስተመልሱ፡ እቶም ናይ ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ ዙፋን ንምዕታር ዝነሓንሑ ዝነበሩ መሳፍንቲ ትግራይ ነንሕድሕዶም ምትህንኳት ጀመሩ። ማለትውን፡ ደጃች ደበብ አርአያ ኣብ ጐድኒ መንግስቲ ጣልያን፡ ስዩም ኣባ ጐበዝ ኣብ ጐድኒ ንጉስ ምኒልክ ተሰሊፎም፡ ዕላማ ፀላእቲ ህዝቢ ትግራይ ተግባራዊ ንምግባር ፡ ናይ ሞትን ህልቂትን ሰይፊ መሊሖም ኣንፃር ህዝቢ ትግራይ ተንቀሳቀሱ። . . .
ንጉስ ምኒልክ፡ ኣብ ወርሒ ሰነ 1881 ዓ.ም. ኢዩ ንደጃች ስዩም ገብረ ኪዳን /ኣባ ጐብዝ/ ናይ ትግራይ ገዛኢ ኢሉ ናብ ትግራይ ዝለኣኣኾ። ራእሲ መንገሻን ራእሲ ኣሉላን ድማ፡ ብአንፈት ሰሜን ጣልያንን ደበብን፡ ብአንፈት ደቡብ ከዓ ንጉስ ምኒልክን ደጃች ስዩም ኣባ ጐበዝን ኮይኖም፡ ኣብ መንቀራቕሮ ስለዘእተውዎም፡ ኣብ መድፈን ከምዝኣተወት ዛግራ ኢዮም ኮይኖም።

ደጃች ስብሓት አረጋዊ፡ ምስ ደጃች ተድላ ዓይባ ፅቡቕ ርክብ ስለዝነበሮ፡ ካብ መተማ መልሲ ምስኮነ፡ ኢዩ ካብ ከተማ ዓድዋ መሊቝ ብዘይፍቓድ ናብ ዓጋመ ኣምሪሑ። ብኡ ንብኡ ድማ ምስ መንግስቲ ጣልያን ዕርክነት ጀመረ/ ሃጋይ ኤርሊክ 1996 ፡ 141/ . . .

ደጃች ደበብ ንበዓል ራእሲ መንገሻ ተኸታቲሉ ንምድምሳስ 12 ሓምለ 1889 ዓ.ም.ፈ. ናብ ተምቤን ገስገሰ። ምስቶም ካብ ሽረ ተበጊሶም ምስ ራእሲ መንገሻ ክፅምበሩ ኣብ ጉዕዞ ዝነበሩ ራእሲ ሓጐስ ሃንደበት ምስተራኸቡ ድማ፡ ደጃች ደበብ ናብ 100 ዝፅግዑ ወተሃደራት ቀቲሉሎም ኢዩ።

ራእሲ መንገሻን ራእሲ ኣሉላን ግን፡ ምስ ደጃች ደበብ ውግእ ምኽፋት ስለዘይመረፁ፡ ሕዚውን ካብ ተምቤን ናብ መቐለ ኢዮም ኣምሪሖም። ደበብ ግን፡ ናብ ተምቤን ምስኣተወ ነታ ዝቝሊ ዝተባህለት ናይ ኣሉላ ኣባ ነጋ ትውልዲ ዓዲ ከመቅፅበት ናብ ሓሙኹሽቲ ለወጣ። ሽዑ በዓል ራእሲ መንገሻ ንደጃች ደበብ ኣብ መፃወድያ ንምእታው ሓደ ብልሓት መሃዙ። ንሱውን ንዓኻ ዝግባእ መንግስታዊ ስልጣን ክንህበካ ኢና እሞ፡ ዕርቂ ንግበር ዝብል ዕድመ ኢዩ ቀሪቡሉ። ናይ ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ ክዳውንትን ፈረስን ምስተላእኸሉ ድማ፡ ስልጣን ንምዕታር ዝነበሮ ስስዐ ልዑል ስለዝነበረ፡ ሰላም ንምፍጣር ወሰነ። ብኡ መሰረትውን፡ ካብ 17 ክሳብ 19 ሓምለ 1889 ዓ.ም.ፈ. ኣብ ዘለዉ መዓልትታት ናብ ከተማ መቐለ ከምዝኣተወ ኢዩ ዝእመን። ነዚ መሰረት ብምግባርውን ንሰለስተ መዓልቲ ዝኣክል ኣብ ከተማ መቐለ ዓቢይ ፌስታ ተገይሩ ኢዩ።

ደሓር ግን፡ ንጉሰ ነገስት ኮይንካ ስለዘለኻ ናብ ቤተ መንግስቲ ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ እቶ ተባሂሉ ምስኣተወ፡ ሰራዊት ራእሲ ኣሉላ ኣብ ውሽጢ ቤተ መንግስቲ ፀኒሑ ኣብ ትሕቲ ቁፅፅር ምስ ኣውዓሎ፡ ሽዑ ንሽዑ ብሰንሰለት ተኣሲሩ ናብ እምባ ሰላማ ተላእኽ
። /ሃጋይ ኤርሊክ 1996፡ 145/

ደጃች ደበብ አርአያ፡ ኣንፃር ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ ተዋጊኡ መንግስትነት ንምጭባጥ ካብዝነበሮ ዕሙት ናይ ስልጣን ስስዐ ተበጊሱ፡ ነቲ ደጃት ኣብርሃ ኣርኣያ ዝተባህለ ንኡሽተይ ሓዉ፡ ጅሆ ኣትሒዙ ካብ ባዕዳዊት ጣልያን ኣፅዋር ይሽምት ነይሩ። /ተክለ ፃድቅ መኩሪያ/ 1983፡259/።

ናይ ደበብ ካብ ኣጻፈፍና እስከ ናብ እንዳ መርጫን ኤርትራናን ዚበሃል ዛሎ ንስማዕ:mrgreen: እዡይ ኣብርሃም ብርሃነ ዚበሃል ዜጋ ዚጸሓፎ ዛንታ ሓቂ’ዲዩ፧ ኣርእስቲ ጽሑፉ ከምዙይ ይብል “ወልቃይት ፀገደ – ዓደይን ዓውደይን”

ኣብርሃም ብርሃነ “ወልቃይት ፀገደ – ዓደይን ዓውደይን” ኣብ ዘርእስቱ ዛንታኡ wrote: ራእሲ ገብሬ (ገብረ) ወዲ ደጃዝማች ወልደሩፋኤል ከም ኣምሓራይ ኣምሲሎም ታሪኾም ዝፅሕፍሎም ዝነበሩን ዘለዉን፡እቲ ሓቁ ትውልዶም ካብ ተምቤን ኣበርገለን ምኳኑ ተመራመርቲ ታሪኽ ምስ መግለፂታቱ የውስኡ እዮም።

ኣብነት፡ንወይዘሮ ማሪቱ ሰሜን ኣእትዮም፡ደጃዝማች ሃይለማርያም ወለዱ።ደጃዝማች ሃይለማርያም ድማ ንራእሲ ዉቤን ንብጡልን ፈረዩ።

ብጡል ድማ ንእቴጌ ጣይቱ (ፀሃይቱ) በዚ ድማ እተጌ ጣይቱ ትግራወይቲ እየን ማለት እዩ።ብክልቲኡ ወገን ሓረግ ትውልዶም ትግራይ ይምዘዝ እዩ ዝብሉ ምሁራት ታሪኽ እውን ኣሎዉ’ዮም።

ምስ እንዳ ጻድቁ ዮሐንስ እውን ይዛመዱ እዮም።እዚ ንሎሚ ኣብዚ ክሕፅሮ እየ።

ከምቲ ኣብ እንደርታ ኣብ 19 ክፍለዘመን “ንስክን ጠንቃም፡ጠንክኽን ጠንቃም እዩ!” ዝበሎ እዩ ነገሩ።

ራእሲ ደገልሃን ወዶም ኣዛዥ ወዳጄ እዩ።ኣብ ዘመነ ልብነ ድንግል (16 ክፍለዘመን) ምኳኑ ዝገልጹ ሰብ ሞያ ታሪኽ ኣሎዉ እዮም፤ኣማሓዳሪ ሽረን ወልቃይትን ምኳኑ እናሻዕ ንከይግለፅ ሽርሕን ተንኰለን ክግበረሉ ይረኣይን ይስተውዓልን እዩ።ነዚ ግቡእ ምላሽ ዘድልይ ይመስል ኣሎ።

ኣዛዥ ወዳጄ ንደጃዝማች ዮሓንስ ወለዱ። ደጃዝማች ዮሓንስ ድማ ንደጃዝማች ፋሲል ፈረዩ። ደጃዝማዝ ፋሲል ንቃለ ክርስቶስ ወለደ።

ቃለ ክርስቶስ ድማ ምስ ወ/ሮ ርግበ ጓል ሹም ጋበ (ዓዲ ቀይሕ-እንደርታ ዘይኰነ ኣከለጉዛይ ተዋሲቦም፡ ንሰለስተ ዉልዳት ፈረዩ።ንሳተን ኸኣ-ወርቅዉኃ፣ንግሥቲን ምንትዋብን (ዳግማዊት ምንትዋብ) ይበሃላ።

ወርቅዉሃ-ንሹም ተንቤን ምርጫ ወለዳ።

ንግሥቲ-ንገብሩ ኣእትየን ንወ/ሮ ምኹ ወለዳ (ኣብ ሰሓርቲ)

ምኹ ንኣይሙት ኣእትየን ንሙሴ ወለዳ።ወድ ሓፍቶም ንበዓል ጋዳ ገርግስ እዮም።https://aiganews.com/2022/03/27/%E1%8B% ... %E1%8A%95/

ሓዉና kerenite ሓደ ግዜ ኣብዚ ውቤ ሃይለማርያም ካብ ትግራይ (ትግራዋይ) ኢዩ፡ ነቲ ዛንታ ካልእ ግዜ ክህበኩም ኢየ" ቢልካና ነቢርካ https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=305670& ፤ ነዡይ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዛሎ ዛንታ ዲዩ ካልእ እስከ ብወገንካ ዝበጻሕካዮ እንተሎ ኣካፍለና፤ መታን ክንመሃረሉ። :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
05 Jan 2023, 16:26
. . .
Ato meleket,

I believe your post was addressed to me. I do believe you are well versed in abyssinian history and hats off to you for that. However, I am not interested about alula the coward who betrayed his negus but on the uncle of kahsay mircha (his mother was the sister of kahsay mircha's father ) known as Baalgada Araya dimtsu.

Can you research and find out about him? Just to help you out, araya dimtsu was a captive of atse tedros at the mekdella Gulag but good for him, he was released along with others by the brits during their expedition in abyssnia.

The son of araya dimtsu (sorry his name escapes my memory. Is it debdib?) was a famous shifta in highland eritrea. The kebessa warlords were having bad time with him.

I am certain that you will share with us about him because you are well versed concerning abyssinian history.

If you read the memoirs narrated by Napier or Rassam, they address him as KAHSAY.
Last edited by Meleket on 06 Jan 2023, 05:45, edited 2 times in total.

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Jan 2023, 05:32

Deqi arewit prophet Muhammed was not divine only god is the messege of him came from the divine we muslims do not believe Muhammed prophet was devine.. the hadith u posted was clearly not talking about sex outside marriage but was simply talking about woman that offered themselves to marry the prophet , not to have adultarly sex this is not the case and a misrepresentation of ur argument..

the prophet married for poltical reasons in order to forge ties with different arabian ties this political mainly.
this had nothing to do with lust many of the wives the prophet married, were widowed and old and he kept taking care of them and so on.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jan 2023, 07:27

Zack wrote:
06 Jan 2023, 05:32
Deqi arewit prophet Muhammed was not divine only god is the messege of him came from the divine we muslims do not believe Muhammed prophet was devine.. the hadith u posted was clearly not talking about sex outside marriage but was simply talking about woman that offered themselves to marry the prophet , not to have adultarly sex this is not the case and a misrepresentation of ur argument..

the prophet married for poltical reasons in order to forge ties with different arabian ties this political mainly.
this had nothing to do with lust many of the wives the prophet married, were widowed and old and he kept taking care of them and so on.

Dr Zackovich
Brother Zack.
Regardless how many justification you bring to make the naughty practice of MOhammed as normal, his action is not defensible not least because of a man who is self claimed that he is a messenger of God. Let me give another example to the naughty nature of Mohamed and how the poor Jebril was brought to the equation to justify his abnormal practices

Zayd ibn Harith was of the early companions of Mohammad and he was also his adopted son, Zayd was married to a woman by the name Zaynab bint Jahsh who was of Quariayesh ancestors. One day, Mohammed came to visit Zayd but he couldn't find him at home what he saw is however, a glimpse of his wife Zayneb who was no fully dressed. Mohammed was mesmerized by the beauty of the woman and his sexual desire start to burn. Zayneb told her husband what happened and the poor Zayd went directly to mohammed and offered to divorce Zayneb so that the mohammed could Marry her. Mohammed declined the offer and Zayd divorced her any way, To legitimize the abnormal practice which came later, Mohammed claimed he received a revelation through the poor Jebril confirming that it was legitimate for a muslim men to marry the wives of their adopted sons after they divorced them. (This revelation was in written in the Quran) and Because of the naughty nature of mohammed and his inability to control his sexual desire, Muslims to this day are not allowed to adopt children.

This is also the primary reason why the religion is obsessed with sexual satisfaction even in the afterlife , Muslims are not promised internal life after their death but to have sex with multiple women.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jan 2023, 07:50

Weizero Shitmeslo forgot to link the picture how Eritrea is accelerating in the domain of economy
If embarrassment has it own words, it would be this man....Here is a low expectation Buffoon explaining to some diaspora woman about the miracle of planting small farms. If there are some people who dreams that the man is going them to the promise land....Listen his words, watch his clothes, observe his vision and dreams.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 06 Jan 2023, 09:23

Meleket wrote:
06 Jan 2023, 05:22
ሓውና kerenite ብዛዕባ ብኣል ጋዳ ኣርአያን ደበብን ወዘተን ካብተላዕለ፤ እስከ ካብ ዝነበብናዮ ገለ ፈዪ ክነብል። ታሪኽ ዞባና እንደኣሉ።

ሓጸይ ቴዎድሮስ ንበዓል ጋዳ አርአያ ድምጹ መራሒ ሰሜናዊ ክፋል ግዝኣቱ ገቢሩ ሸይምዎ ነቢሩ። ኣርአያ ግን ኣጽዋር አኪቡ ኣብ ልዕሊ ቴዎድሮስ ኪለዓልን ኪሽፍትን፡ ንወዲ ሓፍቱ ማለት ንካሕሳይ መርጫ (ዮሃንስ) ንኺሽፍት ኪደፋፍእ ተራእዩ። ቴዎድሮስ ነዙይ ምስ ፈለጠ፡ “ራስ” ዚብል ሹመት ክህበካ ኢየ ቢሉ፡ ንአርአያ ምስ ደቂ ሓፍቱ (ጉግሳ፡ ማሩን ኣብ ሽፍትነት ዝነበረ ካሕሳይ መርጫን) ናብ ጎንደር አእተዎም። ወያ ንበአል ጋዳ አርአያ ኣብ መቕደላ ኣብ ማሕቡስ ደቕደቖም። ንጉግሳን ማሩን “ደጃች” ዚብል ሽመት ሂቡ ናብ ትግራዮም ሰደዶም። ንካሕሳይ ድማ “ባላምባራስ” ቢሉ ሸይሙ፡ ዋሕስ ክሳብ ዚተኽል ኣብ ከባቢ ቤተ መንግሥቱ ትምህርቲ እናተመሃረ ኪጸንሕ ፈረዶ። ንካሕሳይ እቶም ኣሕዋቱኳ ኪወሓስዎ ኣይደፈሩን። ራስ ባርያኡ በአል ሽረ ተዋሒስዎ፡ ካሕሳይ ተፈቲሑ፡ ሸፊቱ፡ ባንዳ እንግሊዝ ኮይኑ ‘አገልጊሉ’’፡ ንቴዎድሮስ አቕቲሉ፡ ዓዒንቲ ሓጸይ ተኽለጊዮርጊስ አንቝሩ፡ ዮሃንስ 4ይ ተባሂሉ ነጊሡ፡ አብ መተማ ተቐንጺሉ፡ እዡ እዩ እቲ ታሪኽ ብሓጺሩ። ወያ ዋህሱ ራእሲ ባርያኡ፡ ኣብ ሓዝሓዝን ሰምበልን ብወልደሚካኤል ሰለሙን ዝተሳዕረ መስፍን ትግራይ ከምዝኾነ ንግምት። https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199836&

አርአያ ድምጹ፡ እምባዬ፡ ደበብ፡ ኣብርሃ፡ ቦጋለ፡ ተድላ /ኣባ ጉበን/ ወዘተ ዚበሃሉ ደቂ ነቢሮሞም ይኾኑ። “ወዘተ” ዘእተና ኣብ ሓደ ብስዩም ኣባይ ዝተባህለ ሰብ ኣብ ዝተጻሕፈ “ፅግያት መንነት ተጋሩን ትግራይን” ዘርእስቱ ታሪኽ
ስዩም ኣባይ ኣብ ፅግያት መንነት ተጋሩን ትግራይን wrote:ኣቦኡ ንሳባጋድስ ሹም ዓጋመ ወልዱ ሓደ ሚኢቲ ዝኾና ኣንሽቲ ኔረንኦም፡፡ ኣርባዓ ዝኾኑ ቆልዑ’ውን ኣለውም ተባሂሉ ይግመት፡፡ እቶም ደቂ ኣሚን ግና ውሑዳት እዮም፡፡ ደቂ ተባዕትዩ ኣርባዕተ እንትኾኑ ዝተረፉ ደቂ ኣንስትዮ እየን ኔረን፡"

ትዕቢተኛን ጽጋባን እምባዬ፡ ብደጊያት ባህታ ሓጐስ ኣብ ከባቢ ሰገነይቲ ተቀንጺሉ። ንሱ ምስ ብረቱ ደግያት ባህታ ግን ብዅናት ቀቲሎሞ። አቡኡ ብአል ጋዳ አርአያ፡ ወዶም ብጽጋቡ ከምዝተቐትለ ተኣሚኖም ደምነት ምስ እንዳ ባህታ ሓጐስ ከምዘይብሎም ገሊጾም እዮም። ደበብ ተጻይ ለበዋ ኣቦኡ ሕነ ሓዉ ኪፈዲ ሰራዊት አኽቲቱ ኣብ ምድሪ ባሕሪ ዘውደኽድኽ ዝነበረ እዩ። ባህታ ሓጐስ ኣብ ዘመነይ ካብ ዝፈጸምኩዎ ዓበይቲ ጌጋ ሓደ “ንደበብ ኣብ ደኾኖ ርኤዮ ከለኹ ዘይምቕታለይ ኢዩ” ይብሉ ነበሩ ንሰምዕ https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=164545&

ንግሥነት ዚግባእ ንኣይ ኢዩ ዝብል ዝነበረ ደበብ ኣርአያ “ኣብ መሬት ኣሳውርታን ጠልጣልን እንከሎ፡ ንወዲ 12 ዓመት ሓዉ ንኣብርሃ ኣርአያ ትሕጃ ጌሩ 300 ወጨፎ ዝዓይነቱ ብረት ምስ ጠያይቱ ካብ ጥልያን ተቐቢሉ፡ ንደጃች ባህታ ኪቐትል ዚህቕን ዝነበረ ሰብ እዩ። ሸያጥ ሓዉ እዩ! . . . ደጃች አብርሃ አርአያ ምሁርን ቀይህን ምልኹዕን መንእሰይን ነቢሮም፡ ሻራ ልጅ ኢያሱ ነቢሮም፡ ምስ ደጃች አመዴ ብጡል ብሓንሳብ መይቶም ይብሉ ኤርትራዊ ሓርበኛ ተስፋሚካኤል ትኩእ https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=184726&

መምህር ገብረኪዳን ደስታ ኣብ “እምቢታ ኣንፃር ወረርቲ” ገጽ 282 -285 wrote: “በዓል ራእሲ መንገሻ ዮሃንስ ካብ መተማ ምስተመልሱ፡ እቶም ናይ ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ ዙፋን ንምዕታር ዝነሓንሑ ዝነበሩ መሳፍንቲ ትግራይ ነንሕድሕዶም ምትህንኳት ጀመሩ። ማለትውን፡ ደጃች ደበብ አርአያ ኣብ ጐድኒ መንግስቲ ጣልያን፡ ስዩም ኣባ ጐበዝ ኣብ ጐድኒ ንጉስ ምኒልክ ተሰሊፎም፡ ዕላማ ፀላእቲ ህዝቢ ትግራይ ተግባራዊ ንምግባር ፡ ናይ ሞትን ህልቂትን ሰይፊ መሊሖም ኣንፃር ህዝቢ ትግራይ ተንቀሳቀሱ። . . .
ንጉስ ምኒልክ፡ ኣብ ወርሒ ሰነ 1881 ዓ.ም. ኢዩ ንደጃች ስዩም ገብረ ኪዳን /ኣባ ጐብዝ/ ናይ ትግራይ ገዛኢ ኢሉ ናብ ትግራይ ዝለኣኣኾ። ራእሲ መንገሻን ራእሲ ኣሉላን ድማ፡ ብአንፈት ሰሜን ጣልያንን ደበብን፡ ብአንፈት ደቡብ ከዓ ንጉስ ምኒልክን ደጃች ስዩም ኣባ ጐበዝን ኮይኖም፡ ኣብ መንቀራቕሮ ስለዘእተውዎም፡ ኣብ መድፈን ከምዝኣተወት ዛግራ ኢዮም ኮይኖም።

ደጃች ስብሓት አረጋዊ፡ ምስ ደጃች ተድላ ዓይባ ፅቡቕ ርክብ ስለዝነበሮ፡ ካብ መተማ መልሲ ምስኮነ፡ ኢዩ ካብ ከተማ ዓድዋ መሊቝ ብዘይፍቓድ ናብ ዓጋመ ኣምሪሑ። ብኡ ንብኡ ድማ ምስ መንግስቲ ጣልያን ዕርክነት ጀመረ/ ሃጋይ ኤርሊክ 1996 ፡ 141/ . . .

ደጃች ደበብ ንበዓል ራእሲ መንገሻ ተኸታቲሉ ንምድምሳስ 12 ሓምለ 1889 ዓ.ም.ፈ. ናብ ተምቤን ገስገሰ። ምስቶም ካብ ሽረ ተበጊሶም ምስ ራእሲ መንገሻ ክፅምበሩ ኣብ ጉዕዞ ዝነበሩ ራእሲ ሓጐስ ሃንደበት ምስተራኸቡ ድማ፡ ደጃች ደበብ ናብ 100 ዝፅግዑ ወተሃደራት ቀቲሉሎም ኢዩ።

ራእሲ መንገሻን ራእሲ ኣሉላን ግን፡ ምስ ደጃች ደበብ ውግእ ምኽፋት ስለዘይመረፁ፡ ሕዚውን ካብ ተምቤን ናብ መቐለ ኢዮም ኣምሪሖም። ደበብ ግን፡ ናብ ተምቤን ምስኣተወ ነታ ዝቝሊ ዝተባህለት ናይ ኣሉላ ኣባ ነጋ ትውልዲ ዓዲ ከመቅፅበት ናብ ሓሙኹሽቲ ለወጣ። ሽዑ በዓል ራእሲ መንገሻ ንደጃች ደበብ ኣብ መፃወድያ ንምእታው ሓደ ብልሓት መሃዙ። ንሱውን ንዓኻ ዝግባእ መንግስታዊ ስልጣን ክንህበካ ኢና እሞ፡ ዕርቂ ንግበር ዝብል ዕድመ ኢዩ ቀሪቡሉ። ናይ ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ ክዳውንትን ፈረስን ምስተላእኸሉ ድማ፡ ስልጣን ንምዕታር ዝነበሮ ስስዐ ልዑል ስለዝነበረ፡ ሰላም ንምፍጣር ወሰነ። ብኡ መሰረትውን፡ ካብ 17 ክሳብ 19 ሓምለ 1889 ዓ.ም.ፈ. ኣብ ዘለዉ መዓልትታት ናብ ከተማ መቐለ ከምዝኣተወ ኢዩ ዝእመን። ነዚ መሰረት ብምግባርውን ንሰለስተ መዓልቲ ዝኣክል ኣብ ከተማ መቐለ ዓቢይ ፌስታ ተገይሩ ኢዩ።

ደሓር ግን፡ ንጉሰ ነገስት ኮይንካ ስለዘለኻ ናብ ቤተ መንግስቲ ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ እቶ ተባሂሉ ምስኣተወ፡ ሰራዊት ራእሲ ኣሉላ ኣብ ውሽጢ ቤተ መንግስቲ ፀኒሑ ኣብ ትሕቲ ቁፅፅር ምስ ኣውዓሎ፡ ሽዑ ንሽዑ ብሰንሰለት ተኣሲሩ ናብ እምባ ሰላማ ተላእኽ
። /ሃጋይ ኤርሊክ 1996፡ 145/

ደጃች ደበብ አርአያ፡ ኣንፃር ሃፀይ ዮሃንስ ተዋጊኡ መንግስትነት ንምጭባጥ ካብዝነበሮ ዕሙት ናይ ስልጣን ስስዐ ተበጊሱ፡ ነቲ ደጃት ኣብርሃ ኣርኣያ ዝተባህለ ንኡሽተይ ሓዉ፡ ጅሆ ኣትሒዙ ካብ ባዕዳዊት ጣልያን ኣፅዋር ይሽምት ነይሩ። /ተክለ ፃድቅ መኩሪያ/ 1983፡259/።

ናይ ደበብ ካብ ኣጻፈፍና እስከ ናብ እንዳ መርጫን ኤርትራናን ዚበሃል ዛሎ ንስማዕ:mrgreen: እዡይ ኣብርሃም ብርሃነ ዚበሃል ዜጋ ዚጸሓፎ ዛንታ ሓቂ’ዲዩ፧ ኣርእስቲ ጽሑፉ ከምዙይ ይብል “ወልቃይት ፀገደ – ዓደይን ዓውደይን”

ኣብርሃም ብርሃነ “ወልቃይት ፀገደ – ዓደይን ዓውደይን” ኣብ ዘርእስቱ ዛንታኡ wrote: ራእሲ ገብሬ (ገብረ) ወዲ ደጃዝማች ወልደሩፋኤል ከም ኣምሓራይ ኣምሲሎም ታሪኾም ዝፅሕፍሎም ዝነበሩን ዘለዉን፡እቲ ሓቁ ትውልዶም ካብ ተምቤን ኣበርገለን ምኳኑ ተመራመርቲ ታሪኽ ምስ መግለፂታቱ የውስኡ እዮም።

ብጡል ድማ ንእቴጌ ጣይቱ (ፀሃይቱ) በዚ ድማ እተጌ ጣይቱ ትግራወይቲ እየን ማለት እዩ።ብክልቲኡ ወገን ሓረግ ትውልዶም ትግራይ ይምዘዝ እዩ ዝብሉ ምሁራት ታሪኽ እውን ኣሎዉ’ዮም።

ራእሲ ደገልሃን ወዶም ኣዛዥ ወዳጄ እዩ።ኣብ ዘመነ ልብነ ድንግል (16 ክፍለዘመን) ምኳኑ ዝገልጹ ሰብ ሞያ ታሪኽ ኣሎዉ እዮም፤ኣማሓዳሪ ሽረን ወልቃይትን ምኳኑ እናሻዕ ንከይግለፅ ሽርሕን ተንኰለን ክግበረሉ ይረኣይን ይስተውዓልን እዩ።ነዚ ግቡእ ምላሽ ዘድልይ ይመስል ኣሎ።

ቃለ ክርስቶስ ድማ ምስ ወ/ሮ ርግበ ጓል ሹም ጋበ (ዓዲ ቀይሕ-እንደርታ ዘይኰነ ኣከለጉዛይ ተዋሲቦም)፡ ንሰለስተ ዉልዳት ፈረዩ።ንሳተን ኸኣ-ወርቅዉኃ፣ንግሥቲን ምንትዋብን (ዳግማዊት ምንትዋብ) ይበሃላ።

ወርቅዉሃ-ንሹም ተንቤን ምርጫ ወለዳ።

ምኹ ንኣይሙት ኣእትየን ንሙሴ ወለዳ።ወድ ሓፍቶም ንበዓል ጋዳ ገርግስ እዮም።https://aiganews.com/2022/03/27/%E1%8B% ... %E1%8A%95/

ሓዉና kerenite ሓደ ግዜ ኣብዚ ውቤ ሃይለማርያም ካብ ትግራይ (ትግራዋይ) ኢዩ፡ ነቲ ዛንታ ካልእ ግዜ ክህበኩም ኢየ" ቢልካና ነቢርካ https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=305670& ፤ ነዡይ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዛሎ ዛንታ ዲዩ ካልእ እስከ ብወገንካ ዝበጻሕካዮ እንተሎ ኣካፍለና፤ መታን ክንመሃረሉ። :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
. . .
Ato meleket,

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Jan 2023, 16:38

Meleket wrote:
06 Jan 2023, 09:23
Meleket wrote:

። /ሃጋይ ኤርሊክ 1996፡ 145/

ቃለ ክርስቶስ ድማ ምስ ወ/ሮ ርግበ ጓል ሹም ጋበ (ዓዲ ቀይሕ-እንደርታ ዘይኰነ ኣከለጉዛይ ተዋሲቦም)፡ ንሰለስተ ዉልዳት ፈረዩ።ንሳተን ኸኣ-ወርቅዉኃ፣ንግሥቲን ምንትዋብን (ዳግማዊት ምንትዋብ) ይበሃላ።

ወርቅዉሃ-ንሹም ተንቤን ምርጫ ወለዳ።

kerenite wrote:
. . .
Ato meleket,

Wow... Wow... Brother Meleket... I am impressed!!!

I am proud to have an eri brother like you.

I ain't an historian but history is my hobby. Thanks, I have learned a lot from you. You are far ahead of me. Intay nibil ab Adina "kab kemakaha ziyada zifelit temaha r"
Indeed temahire... Kemacka yibzihu ab hagerna.

Thanks for taking your time and elaborating to us for instance among others the true history of baalgada araya dimtsu.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 08 Jan 2023, 08:41

The Erosion of traditional culture and norm in Eritrea by the poster child of famine and backwardness.

When the Italians, the English even the Ethiopian left the vacuum to rule Eritrea, Their presence and impact was only felt in Asmara and other Urban areas of the country. The Rural areas which is the heartland of Eritrea was totally free from foreign powers influence and as such, it was connected with our tradition values and norm. basically it was connected to whom we are and to where we came from. That is before the arrival of the dry feet to control the country as his personal property.

Most of the empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters, don't even understand the messages of their lord and the messages the stooges he send to attend the so called Eritrean festivals. They take their role mainly as been cheerleaders, to Clapp and wave the flag. Otherwise, How can some one accept and start to Clapp, when one stooge is acknowledging that the purpose of the regime is to [deleted] the foundation of the society you are living, for the sake of modernity? and what are the modernity the stooge is talking about except nudity and cosmetic changes. In Eritrea there is not even 2G internet connection while the rest of the world are heading to 6G.
The modernity the regime implemented is typical African which is cosmetic and nasty. Wedi Medhin berad supporters used to mock the leeches for spread of [deleted] propaganda in the leeches land yet they are mum when it comes to the country their lord is leading.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 Jan 2023, 17:28

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
08 Jan 2023, 08:41
The Erosion of traditional culture and norm in Eritrea by the poster child of famine and backwardness.

When the Italians, the English even the Ethiopian left the vacuum to rule Eritrea, Their presence and impact was only felt in Asmara and other Urban areas of the country. The Rural areas which is the heartland of Eritrea was totally free from foreign powers influence and as such, it was connected with our tradition values and norm. basically it was connected to whom we are and to where we came from. That is before the arrival of the dry feet to control the country as his personal property.

Most of the empty headed wedi medhin berad supporters, don't even understand the messages of their lord and the messages the stooges he send to attend the so called Eritrean festivals. They take their role mainly as been cheerleaders, to Clapp and wave the flag. Otherwise, How can some one accept and start to Clapp, when one stooge is acknowledging that the purpose of the regime is to [deleted] the foundation of the society you are living, for the sake of modernity? and what are the modernity the stooge is talking about except nudity and cosmetic changes. In Eritrea there is not even 2G internet connection while the rest of the world are heading to 6G.
The modernity the regime implemented is typical African which is cosmetic and nasty. Wedi Medhin berad supporters used to mock the leeches for spread of [deleted] propaganda in the leeches land yet they are mum when it comes to the country their lord is leading.

Deqi tigrigna this or deqi tigrigna that.

Where are the higdefites? Why are you mum? He is attacking your god issayas.

Defend your god if you can. Hey! He is an SOB agazian and muslim hater. Hence, do you condone his way of thinking? Perhaps.. Yes... Who knows!!!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 08 Jan 2023, 17:42

ትጥቅ ሲፈታ ምላስ ይረዝማል እንዲሉ፣ ጁንታው ዎንድሜ Deqi-Arawit የጦር ሜዳ ሽንፈቱን በሃሰት ፕሮፖጋንዳ ለማካካስ ይጥራል። :roll: :roll:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 10 Jan 2023, 02:39

ክብረት ይሃበልና ሓዉና kerenite፥ ዕላማና ዝፈለጥናዮ ንሰባት ምክፋል፡ ካብ ሰባት ድማ ዘይፈለጥናዮ ምምሃር ኢዩ። ካባኻ'ዉን ብዙሕ ንመሃር ኣለና'ሞ፡ ኣጆኻ ብንጹኅ ኣተና ዝፈለጥካዮ ክተፍልጥ ትገብሮ ኣካይዳ ቀጽሎ ንብል ንሕና ኤርትራውያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን ብኤርትራዊ ጭዉነት ፍናንን ሓበንን። :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
06 Jan 2023, 16:38
Meleket wrote:
06 Jan 2023, 09:23
Meleket wrote:

። /ሃጋይ ኤርሊክ 1996፡ 145/

ወርቅዉሃ-ንሹም ተንቤን ምርጫ ወለዳ።

kerenite wrote:
. . .
Ato meleket,

Wow... Wow... Brother Meleket... I am impressed!!!

I am proud to have an eri brother like you.

I ain't an historian but history is my hobby. Thanks, I have learned a lot from you. You are far ahead of me. Intay nibil ab Adina "kab kemakaha ziyada zifelit temaha r"
Indeed temahire... Kemacka yibzihu ab hagerna.

Thanks for taking your time and elaborating to us for instance among others the true history of baalgada araya dimtsu.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jan 2023, 07:37

kerenite wrote:
08 Jan 2023, 17:28

Defend your god if you can. Hey! He is an SOB agazian and muslim hater. Hence, do you condone his way of thinking? Perhaps.. Yes... Who knows!!!
Wedi Mohammed Berhane Hagos. You are such a parasite. you badmouth wedi medhin berad supporters and you expect them to defend your rear. You moan and cry why the Tigrigna display their religion and cultural festivity and accuse them for neglecting other ethnic groups of Eritrea. My question is, why don't you introduce your ethnic group culture, songs and festivity instead. By the way, by your moaning and crying, you are just validating my assertion that Eritrea is the Tigrina people's Burden. Other ethnic groups in Eritrea are just a name.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jan 2023, 08:33

ኣውስትራልያዊ ኩባንያ 'ዳናካሊ' ኣብ ኩባንያ ዕደና ኮሉሊ (Colluli Mining Share Company - CMSC) ዝውንኖ ዝነበረ 50% ብርክታት፡ ናብ ቻይናዊ ኩባንያ Sichuan Road and Bridge Group (SRBG) ንምስግጋር፡ ሎሚ ንግሆ ሰዓት 10፡30 ቅ.ቀ. ኣብ ሆቴል ኣስመራ ፓላስ ደምዳሚ ውዕል ምስግጋር ብርክታት (Share Sale Agreement -SSA) ተፈሪሙ። በዚ ውዕል'ዚ መሰረት፡ ኩባንያ ዕደና ኮሉሊ 50% ብሃገራዊ ኮርፖረሽን ዕደና ኤርትራ (Eritrea National Mining Corporation - ENAMCO): 50% ድማ ብSRBG ዝውነን ኰይኑ ኣሎ።
This is Deja vu all over again. Wedi Medhin berad supporters are continuing to burry their head on the sand by denying the fact which is smashing on there face and they are still trying to express ecstasy when they read some meaningless "Feel good" kind of so called news. First of all, no country started to accumulate wealth by exporting its raw material to the world market, second, the mismanagement of the country's resources and corruption from high level to the bottom is not going to allow the citizens of the country to take advantage of the meager capital which are accumulated by exporting the raw material.

It is strange, During the struggle period, The poor Eritreans were told that we are not going to repeat what African countries are experiencing and here is wedi medhin berad and his clique repeating the same failed formula while African countries are stopping raw material export to the world market unless it is processed in their country. For instance, Zimbabwe and Nigeria banned raw lithium exports to the market

“No lithium-bearing ores, or unbeneficiated lithium whatsoever, shall be exported from Zimbabwe to another country except under the written permit of the minister,” mining minister Winston Chitando says in the circular. However, according to deputy mining minister Polite Kambamura, mining companies that are building processing plants will be excluded from the directive. “If we continue exporting raw lithium we will go nowhere. We want to see lithium batteries being developed in the country,” he said. “We have done this in good faith for the growth of industry.”
https://northafricapost.com/63912-zimba ... -soar.html

Here are countries who learned from their own mistakes and taking steps to correct them.The government of Zimbabewe and Uganda are refusing to export their raw material to the outside world, but they are setting the bar high by negotiating that the raw material should be processed in their respective countries, Add value to their commodity, create many job opportunities for the locals. And here is the bum repeating the same failed formula, far sighted leaders of the EPLF warned us for. The de facto minister of treasure of Eritrea is non other the Agame Hagos Gebrehewot. The character was Eritrea ambassador to the United States before he was accused by Eritreans in Washington DC for embezzlement and corruption. Instead of removing him, wedi medhin berad brought him under his wings and offered him de facto treasury portfolio. Hence, Do wedi Medhin Berad supporters really expect individuals who are corrupt to their bone to make any difference to the life of Eritrean by exporting the raw material by signing (strip down your pants) kind of agreement?.....

Under the yoke of the incompetent leader, Eritreans are not going to see the promise land hence it would be good if the mining is bombed or decommissioned so that future generation would take advantage of it.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jan 2023, 14:07

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Jan 2023, 07:37
kerenite wrote:
08 Jan 2023, 17:28

Wedi Mohammed Berhane Hagos. You are such a parasite. you badmouth wedi medhin berad supporters and you expect them to defend your rear. You moan and cry why the Tigrigna display their religion and cultural festivity and accuse them for neglecting other ethnic groups of Eritrea. My question is, why don't you introduce your ethnic group culture, songs and festivity instead. By the way, by your moaning and crying, you are just validating my assertion that Eritrea is the Tigrina people's Burden. Other ethnic groups in Eritrea are just a name.
Deqi gelemele,

I can defend my back from your likes the agazians, the tigray-tigrigni pronents, the abay tigray dreamers and the muslim haters.

Recall, you told us publicly here several times that you feel your rear is safe if you are folowed by a tigrean, let's say for instance by halafi mengedi but you won't feel that your back is safe if you are followed by an eritrean lowlander. Right?

You SOB fanatic, I as a lowlander will save your asz from the tigrians and you should feel you are safe if you are followed by an eri lowlander with TbaH TbaH.
It was proven in the field.

You racist bigot, your cousins the tigrians were poisoning our wells and their victims were kebessa and lowland eritreans alike. We are not forgetful.

P. S. I am assuming that you are an eritrean which is doubtful.