Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Noble prize winner Abiy preceding over Amhara Genocide

Post by TGAA » 09 Dec 2022, 23:06

Most don’t seem to have a clue the depth and width of the malice that is brewing in Oromia . The leader’s poker face doesn’t snitch all their ill intentions, except the occasional guff by some , so every other Ethiopian keeps on guessing interpreting the repugnant utterance coming out of their mouth charitably, and confused about the haphazard actions they take abruptly, but the worst anyone one of us think is no match to what they are conspiring behind close doors. Abiy without much resistance has fortified and placed his bodies into key federal positions, shimmies is given free hand to do without any oversight, and when exposed outright protection is given to him by Abiy even when he lost control and mayhem takes place in Oromia under his watch Abiy is there to defend him no matter what. Abiy knows it is a matter of time before everything hushed out behind closed doors will come in on a head on collision. So he was putting what is necessary in place for that eventuality. Now he is feeling cocksure. The weyanes are decimated beyond recognition and ready to serve as mercenaries for a crumb. The Amharas left the train station a long time ago, but he doesn’t seem to care . Amharas, although the have a potent force they didn’t seem to know how to use, is – even though the ethnic cleansing seems to give them a sharper focuse now more than ever. Abiy played ADP for fools, till he controls the federal government and strengthen Shimelis , now he actually accomplished that he is not in need of window-dressing. He winks at adanch she sends her armies to change the rule of the federal government and raises the Oromia flag on every school in Addis Ababa and forces nonoromo speaking Addis Ababians to sing about their own demise at the hand of Oromos , in Oromia Shimils sends truck full of his special force to kill Amharas. So The tell tell signs of bad omen is hanging on the air. I wish and pray I’m wrong, but my hunch tell me, the unity of and the hateful politics one observes across the spectrum of Oromo politician should not bode well. Shemils as an activist he organize a mobilized force such as his call for a demonstration in Oromia which fizzled out for some reason, and trained militia are both in the shene and in the Oromia special force. What is more, Abiy is now want to negotiate with child killers the so-called “shene “terrorist. Look what the Amhara BEDEN is doing.