Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Re: LivE: - Ethio 360 የጋላ ''የዐብይ አህመድ የሐዋሳው ቅሌት!''

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Dec 2022, 22:09

Wazzuptigray,

Even though you and your tplf cyber cadre trolls are the only ones who believe the lie that euroland is me? Ha, you just proved me right then, that you're indeed a tplf cyber cadre troll, just like noble tigrayan aka present aka union aka belaynesh and the other accounts he has.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wedi aka tarik aka judgementday 1234 aka tog wajale,

It's okay bro, we all know you to be an Oromo hater, and we prefer honest enemies over fake friends or fake allies.
So, like you do under your tarik account and tog wajale account, continue to show us your hatred and propaganda; so that, we know what it is.
We know that, you want to see the two giant groups of Ethiopia, Oromo fi Amara, at odds, so that perhaps your tplf can benefit.
It's not difficult to see that and remember the age old saying, ''you can fool SOME of the people, SOME of the time; but you cannot fool everyone ALL the time.''

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 22:17

Sadacha macca = euroland,

LOL spare Amharas from your crocodile tears. The same Amharas you condemned as fano terrorists and justified their slaughter in wellega. Even Tekezemado won't back you on that.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Dec 2022, 22:45

wazzuptigraytplf,
You keep exposing yourself, the more you type/talk; which is perfect. Please continue.
Another classic trait of the tplf cyber cadre trolls: they deliberately misinterpret/distort what someone says, to make them seem a certain way, that in turn helps them incite conflict. Case in point here; you said I condemn ALL Amara's, when in fact, I said fano terrorists in Wallaga; nowhere did I say or blame ALL Amara's for what those fano did in Wallaga, which is, targeting and killing Oromo civilians, including elderly women and non-OLA members.
Nor did I ever justify the targeting of Amara civilians, or ANY civilians of ANY ethnicity for that matter, in Ethiopia.
I've ALWAYS said wrong is wrong, regardless of the ethnicity of the victims & the perpetrators of the crime. I've ALWAYS said you have extremist groups/elements, from among ALL ethnic groups- including my OWN Oromo people
. But of course, you won't mention that, my TPLF cyber cadre/troll friend, because that doesn't help you incite conflict between nations.
You ain't slick. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 23:17

sadacha macca = euroland,

LOL! There are no fanos in Wellega. That is just a means to justify the slaughter and cleansing of Amharas from wellega. Nice try. :twisted: :twisted:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Dec 2022, 19:12

wazzuptigray,

I'll go ahead and believe the Oromo with family there, who witnessed it, over the words of you, a tplf cyber cadre-troll.
Nice try. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 10 Dec 2022, 22:56

Sadacha Mecha

Labeling Amhara victims of Oromuma genocide as fano, and those of us reporting/exposing the crime as agames will not change the reality on the ground. You are nothing but a genocide denier :evil: