LivE: - Ethio 360 የጋላ ''የዐብይ አህመድ የሐዋሳው ቅሌት!''

Post by Wedi » 09 Dec 2022, 14:00

:P

euroland
Member+

Re: LivE: - Ethio 360 የጋላ ''የዐብይ አህመድ የሐዋሳው ቅሌት!''

Post by euroland » 09 Dec 2022, 17:13

Can I ask you a question, what ethnic do you identify yourself? I am sure you ain’t Eritrean nor Amara because Amaras don’t have issues the Oromo people and Eritreans never call the Oromo people with derogatory name.

Wedi wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 14:00

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 18:23

It's weird to see ethnic cleanser euroland = sadacha macca being sanctimonious. God knows I have plenty of issues with wedi = maxi =..., but you, who claims to be Eritrean and advocate for Interahamwe solution on Amharas in oromia, should be the last person to show moral superiority over others. It's good you acknowledge the fact that Amharas don't have problem with Oromos. Amharas don't have any problem with anybody. They just want to live anywhere in their country in peace. I don't think that is too much to ask.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Dec 2022, 19:02

Poor ethioash/agameash

Lying and cheating is on your DNA. So when did I advocate for ethic cleaning of the Amaras or the Oromos? Unlike you agames, we Eritrean do not think on ethnic base and we don’t have issue with any ethnic in Ethiopia but with you greedy wicked people, the Agames.

Sadacha is a proud Oromo who never pretend to be otherwise while I am ALWAYS Eritrean and NEVER pretend to be anything else. The problem with you agames, starting from you is just because you insult your own kin, it doesn’t mean we believe you you aren’t agame. Why don’t you be like Halfi, Thomas or Axume who are proud of their ethnic and never pretend to be otherwise?

wazzupdog wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 18:23
It's weird to see ethnic cleanser euroland = sadacha macca being sanctimonious. God knows I have plenty of issues with wedi = maxi =..., but you, who claims to be Eritrean and advocate for Interahamwe solution on Amharas in oromia, should be the last person to show moral superiority over others. It's good you acknowledge the fact that Amharas don't have problem with Oromos. Amharas don't have any problem with anybody. They just want to live anywhere in their country in peace. I don't think that is too much to ask.

union
Member+

Post by union » 09 Dec 2022, 19:37

Bingo!
euroland aka sadacha have been pretending to be oromo. But no more now since we have exposed him already.
wazzupdog wrote:

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 19:54

euroland = sadacha macca,

Nice attempt to make me agame. It won't stick. :lol: :lol: I know who I am. 8) You definitely are sadacha macca.

This is your solution to the problem in Oromia.
The solution should be evacuate all Amara settlers to the Amara land
If that ain't ethnic cleansing then I don't know what it is. As I suggested to you before if you are Eritrean as you claim to be, then don't stick your finger where it doesn't belong.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Dec 2022, 20:00

wazzupdog wrote:

The only one here who thinks me & Euroland are the same person, is the infamous tplf cyber cadre/troll, union aka noble amhara aka right and other accounts; hence it's safe to assume that you too, are a TPLF cyber cadre troll.
You can judge a person by the company he keeps, since they more likely than not, shall have similar ideologies/beliefs/goals/ambitions/etc.
Perhaps what the TGAA dude said is true, you've been smoking so much that your judgement is also off. Hmmm. 8) :mrgreen:

Wedi=tarik=judgementday1234=tog wajale, for sure, no doubt, they all push the same agenda.

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 20:04

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 20:00
wazzupdog wrote:

The only one here who thinks me & Euroland are the same person, is the infamous tplf cyber cadre/troll, union aka noble amhara aka right and other accounts; hence it's safe to assume that you too, are a TPLF cyber cadre troll.
You can judge a person by the company he keeps, since they more likely than not, shall have similar ideologies/beliefs/goals/ambitions/etc.
Perhaps what the TGAA dude said is true, you've been smoking so much that your judgement is also off. Hmmm. 8) :mrgreen:

Wedi=tarik=judgementday1234=tog wajale, for sure, no doubt, they all push the same agenda.
It doesn't matter if the ignoble agame/union or adwash suggested it. If the evidence supports it then it is. euroland = sadacha macca. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Dec 2022, 20:10

wazzupdog wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 20:04
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 20:00
wazzupdog wrote:

It doesn't matter if the ignoble agame/union or adwash suggested it. If the evidence supports it then it is. euroland = sadacha macca. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No evidence supports it, nor is it true. Nor does anyone propose such a lie, except for those who are synomous with lies and propaganda, the tplf cyber cadre-trolls.
IF TPLF cyber trolls are the only ones in agreeance with you, then that alone speaks for itself.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 20:27

Then by the same logic, beside you, it is euroland who thinks Roman=ethioash. Hmmmmmm the lady doth protest too much. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Dec 2022, 20:42

There are others who said that, before both of us actually; i.e. Yimer, Abaymado (a tplf troll, like you), and others.
Even Somali's, on Somalinet, said the same thing.
SO, nope.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 20:49

LOL Abaymado/Tekezemado is qmalam woyanus. It defeats your argument against me. :mrgreen: Just quit it, euroland = sadacha macca.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 09 Dec 2022, 20:54

Wedi wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Dec 2022, 20:55

Exactly, even a tplf cyber troll can recognize one of their own kind, abaymado hated that his fellow tplf cyber cadre troll brother was too obvious; hence the reason why your fellow tplf cyber cadres agree with you & are the only ones who do.
Remember, the vast majority of rules in life, have exceptions to them at times; and the fact of the matter is: only you and your fellow tplf cyber cadre trolls believe the lie that I am Euroland.
That alone is sufficient as a refutation of your silly belief.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Dec 2022, 21:02

wazzuptigray
Just come out of your closet and admit you are a weyane troll.
If you think euroland is Sadach, then so be it. Of you had a little brain cell, you coule easly tell us apparent; himt? He writes way better then me and he is very articulated. Furthermore, why would one play two different ethnic rolls? To gain what?
wazzupdog wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 20:49
LOL Abaymado/Tekezemado is qmalam woyanus. It defeats your argument against me. :mrgreen: Just quit it, euroland = sadacha macca.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Dec 2022, 21:14

euroland wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 21:02
wazzuptigray
Just come out of your closet and admit you are a weyane troll.
If you think euroland is Sadach, then so be it. Of you had a little brain cell, you coule easly tell us apparent; himt? He writes way better then me and he is very articulated. Furthermore, why would one play two different ethnic rolls? To gain what?
wazzupdog wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 20:49

Bro, this guy was already exposed by TGAA for smoking too much. Smoking impairs the brain and intellect; this is a fact.
Also, they project onto others & accuse others of doing what they're doing. They think that, if they're dishonest liars, that everyone else must be dishonest liars too.
In fact, I have never experienced people lying about their ethnicity or pretending to be what they're not, until I got on Mereja; Amara's don't do that, we Oromo's don't, Eritreans certainly don't--- it's only 1 group that does that; I wonder what that 1 group is?

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 09 Dec 2022, 21:40

Cool down guys,
I never said Oromos are Gallas. What I have said is Galla Abiy Ahmed.
As far as I knows saying Abiy Ahmed = Galla DOESNOT mean Oromos = Gallas

This is the main point that most of you missed from my argument..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Educator

Post by Educator » 09 Dec 2022, 21:41

Thank you, euroland!

euroland wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 17:13
Can I ask you a question, what ethnic do you identify yourself? I am sure you ain’t Eritrean nor Amara because Amaras don’t have issues the Oromo people and Eritreans never call the Oromo people with derogatory name.

Wedi wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 09 Dec 2022, 21:55

Wedi wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 21:40
Cool down guys,
I never said Oromos are Gallas. What I have said is Galla Abiy Ahmed.
As far as I knows saying Abiy Ahmed = Galla DOESNOT mean Oromos = Gallas

This is the main point that most of you missed from my argument..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by sun on 09 Dec 2022, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 09 Dec 2022, 21:58

sadacha macca = euroland,

The moment you brought in qmalam woyanus, Tekezemado, as your witness, you lost the case. The rest is noise.