Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., please exorcise the demon or demons from America while talking about the demonic figure

Post by Naga Tuma » 08 Dec 2022, 15:39

In recent news, America's Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. called out Germany's Adolf Hitler a demonic figure.

Wouldn't it be logical then to ask him to exorcise in this 21st century the demon or demons in America in addition to talking about the 20th century demonic figure in Germany?

How do I know a demon or demons exist in America in this 21st century? I am a consumer of news. I have heard news from Sandy Hook to Uvalde and countless others in between and beyond. It appears that it must be a demon or demons in America that have been taking away countless times something called motive behind these tragic news.

He has the delegated powers of the CIA, FBI, and his own Cabinet as his subordinates to find either the lost motives or the demon or demons that have been taking them away.

So, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., please exorcise in this new century the demon or demons in America in addition to talking about the demonic figure in Germany in the last century. Is this beyond your capacity to do? Would consulting with the soul of Saint Patrick be helpful if the delegated powers of the CIA, FBI, and your own Cabinet as your subordinates fail to help you find the lost motives or the demon or demons that have been taking them away?