Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Right

Re: የጉራጌ ምሁራን ድክመት፡ የጉራጌ ምርምር ኢንስቲቲዩት ስብሰባ

Post by Right » 07 Dec 2022, 23:52

Can you at least knock off this identity politics and unify the nation behind the flag.
What a savage society have we come. A learned man is spending sleepless night because of identification from 14 thousand miles away about a group of people he left 40 years ago.
What a tragedy EGO can create in a backward country like Ethiopia.
We can’t trust, convince or persuade the TPLFites, the OLFites and their Tigrain and Oromo followers.
But we can do that with our Guraghies.
Please give it a try and save lives. Let us all rise up and say no to group right as there is no such thing. Say yes for every human right regardless of any label that came after the human was born.
Please.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 08 Dec 2022, 00:24

Right የምትባል ጉድ ሲያሻህ ተሰድበኛለህ፣ ሲያሻህ ታሞግሰኛለህ፣ ሲያሻህ ትደግፈኛለህ!!! አንድ ነገር በትክክል ልንገርህ ! አንተ ፖለቲካም በደምብ አታቅም! ለሰው ልጅ መብት መሟገት ማለት ምን እንደ ሆነ አታቅም ። የፖለቲካ አላማ ምን እንደ ሆነ በውል አታቅም! ሰዎችን ለመብታቸው ሲትገሉ በምንም መልክ ትርጉሙ ምን እንደ ሆነ አታቅም ። አንተ ባዶ መፈክር ማውረድ ነው የምታቀው! ዛሬ ጉራጌ ለመብቱ መንግስትን ወጥሮ የሚያደርገው ምድር ላይ ያለ ትግል የማንም ባለ ሚዲያ ለሚለፍፈው ሁካታ የላቀ ኢፌክቲቭ እና የመግስትን ምንነት እርቃን ያስቀረ ትግል ነው ። እናም ለናትህ ምጥ ለማስተማር አትሞክር። የጉራጌ ጥያቄ ጀስትና ፍትሃዊ ነው ካልክ ደግፈው፣ አይ ፍትሃዊ አይደለም ካልክ ዝም በል! አንድን ሕዝብ መብትህን አትጠይቅ የኔ አጀንዳ ካንተ አጀንዳ ይሻላል ስልት ግን አንድ የሚሳብቅብህ ነገር አለ፤ አትሞክረው። ዛሬ ጉራጌ ህጋዊ መብቱን እንዲከበርለት ጠይቋል፤ የዚያ ትርጉም ከገባህ ደግፋቸው ። ስለጎሳ ፖለቲካ ቆሻሻነት አንተ ጉራጌን አታስተምረውም ። የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ ይህን ስርዓት ለማፍረስ ሲወስን ያኔ የጉራጌ አቋም ምን እንደ ሚሆን ታያለህ ። አይ ሞቲቭህ ሌላ ሆኖ ይህ ጉራጌን መብቱን መጠየቅ የሚገባው ሕዝብ አይደለም ካልክ ልክ እንደ ብልጽግና አምባ ገነኖች ያ ከሆነ ሞቲቭህ እሱን በሆድህ ያዘው!

በተረፈ ሁለተኛ እኔ ምን ማድረግ እንዳለብኝ ባት ዘላብድ እመክርሃለሁ፣ ለራስህ ክብር ማለት ነው!

Right

Post by Right » 08 Dec 2022, 01:00

Why are you so mad at me and take it personal? I don’t think you get it.
You don’t have to write all this nonsense. My message is simple and it is not personal. Enough of tribalism. Maybe there will be time for that when the nation survives. Group right and interests is toxic at this point in Ethiopia.
I am talking about you and the likes of you but you are talking about a group. You just can’t help it.
Listen, you worried about yourself too much. This forum has a life because of your contributions. You are right I like some of your comments because it is educative and I learned a lot. And I reject your tribal attitude. Dr. BERHANU Nega made a fool out of himself for the last couple of weeks and you are dead silent. Your praise of him and selling his opportunistic behaviour as a minister of education was deafening. You did this because of your tribal affiliations. I know it and you know it.
This criticism is directed to you but not to those brave patriots in the Guraghie zone. Again please get out of this tribal mentality of “we” did that and this just like the TPLF and OLF followers.
There is no need to be angry.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 08 Dec 2022, 01:11

ጉራጌ ክልል ነው!