Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

ልጅ ከልጅ ብለዩ አመትም አይቆዩ፣ አሉ አባዉ ስተርቱ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2022, 07:55

Now that even Ethiopian Human Rights Commission reportedly released a report implicating the entity calling itself FANO for the heinous crime committed in Wollega on innocent civilians recently, including children and the elderly.

Targetting civilians is by its very definition an act of terrorism. The same act led to the declaration of the entities calling themselves TPLF and Shane as terrorists by the country's supreme legislator body, before couple of years.

Now there is no looking back other than adding the savage Fano also to the same list.

I don't even know the face of Fano and care less about what it is labelled or not, but there are now important connections or associations, if you like, and this touches on many known, perhaps also respected, personalities in the society, who have declared their association with the entity openly in the past. The likes of Gedu Andergachew (someone I respected very much for his balanced stand), if I remember well, opted to side with Fano, and the same could be true of Worku Aytenaw (?), who is also (one of) the most successful businessman in the region or even the country.

Now such individuals have a major homework of clearing their names from any wrong doing, else the risk could be perilous, I am afraid.

The dead Asamenaw Tsige will not rise again and defend them, they opted to follow his footstep, for what ever reason!

What has transpired recently in Wollega was openly prophesied years back on open platform by the dead man called Asmenaw Tsigie.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: ልጅ ከልጅ ብለዩ አመትም አይቆዩ፣ አሉ አባዉ ስተርቱ

Post by TesfaNews » 07 Dec 2022, 08:05

Dont tell me you let shane kill 40,000 amhara and displace 2 million amhara just so that you could anger the fanos and make them lose their minds in welega

Seems like that was the OPP plan thanks for exposing it :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ልጅ ከልጅ ብለዩ አመትም አይቆዩ፣ አሉ አባዉ ስተርቱ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2022, 08:34

TesfaNews wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 08:05
Dont tell me you let shane kill 40,000 amhara and displace 2 million amhara just so that you could anger the fanos and make them lose their minds in welega

Seems like that was the OPP plan thanks for exposing it :lol:
It seems that you are another interpreter of the law of the land, please don't hesitate to teach us about your finding at the end.

At the same time, it seems that you have missed the pill I already shared on this forum and is supposed to heal the kinds of your sickness, don't miss out, it could help!
በኦሮሚያ የሚደረገው የተስፋፊው ዘር ተኮር ጭፍጨፋ መቼም ቢሆን ከሰፊው የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ቁጥጥር ውጪ አይወጣም፤ ባንዳ እና የባንዳ አለቆችም የእጃቸውን ያገኛሉ!!
በሻብያ ተጠንስሶ በተስፋፊው ሐይል በወለጋ እና በሰሜን ሸዋ እየተፈጸመ ያለው ጭፍጨፋ፤ ዋናው አላማ በኦሮሚያ ክልል ውስጥ አለመረጋጋት በመፍጠር ክልሉን የቀውስ እና የጦርነት ቀጠና ለማድረግ ነው፡፡ ይህንን በተረጋጋ እና በሰከነ መንፈስ ማየት እና ወንጀለኞችን በማደን ልክ ማስገባት ያስፈልጋል፡፡ ምንም ነገር ከኦሮሚያ ህዝብ እና መንግስት አቅም በላይ አይሆንም፡፡ በትግራይ የፈጸሙት ጭፍጨፋ በወለጋ እና በሰሜን ሸዋ በፍጹም ሊደገም አይገባም፡፡ የሰሞኑ የተቀናጀ የተስፋፊው የጭፍጨፋ እና የፕሮፓጋንዳ ተግባር፤ በኦሮሚያ ምድር ኦሮሞን ከአማራ ለማጋጨት (ህዝብን ከህዝብ) የሚደረግ አደገኛ ሴራ ሲሆን፤ የተጠነሰሰው ኦሮሞን ከአማራ ጋር በህዝብ ደረጃ በማጣላት፤ ሐገር ማፍረስ ነው፡፡ ይህ የባንዳዎች እና የሻብያ ተግባር ተቀባይነት አይኖረውም፡፡
ሻብያ ፋኖን እና አማራ ሚሊሻን በተደጋጋሚ አሰልጥኖ ሲያበቃ፤ ወደ ሁለቱ ክልሎች አዋሳኝ ድንበር ከተሞች እንደ ምእራብ ወለጋ እና ሰሜን ሸዋ እንዲሁም የወሎ ልዩ ዞኖች ልኮ የሚያስጨፈጭፈው፤ እና ሊያስጨፈጭፍ የሚሞክረው፤ ከትግራይ ጋር የተደሰረሰውን የሰላም ስምምነት (peace treaty) በመቃወም፤ በግርግር ለማፍረስ ነው፡፡ ይህንን ተልኮውን እውን ማድረግ የሚችለው፤ የጥቅም አጋር የሆነውን ተስፋፊውን ስብስብ እንደ ጉዳይ ማስፈጸሚያ በመጠቀም ነው፡፡ በአሁኑ ሰዓት በተስፋፊው ሐይሎች ጭካኔ በተሞላበት ሁኔታ፤ ተቃጥለው እና አንገታቸው ታርዶ በማህበራዊ ሚዲያ የሚለጠፉት ወንድሞቻችን፤ ዋናው አላማ፤ በሁለቱ ህዝቦች መካከል ህዝባዊ ግጭት ለመፍጠር ነው፡፡ ጥንቃቄ ያስፈልጋል፡፡
የሆኖ ሆኖ በአማራ ክልል መንግስት እየታጠቀ እና በሻብያ እየተመከረ፤ የኢፌድሪ ህገመንግስቱን እና ክልላዊ ስርዓትን ጥሶ ወደ ኦሮሚያ ክልል #ወለጋ እና ሰሜን ሸዋ የድንበር ከተሞች ውስጥ የገባውን የተስፋውን እርዝራዥ፤ የኦሮሚያ ልዩ ሐይል እና OLA በጋራ በመዋጋት ጠራርገው መደምሰስ ወይም አሳደው ማስወጣት አለባቸው፡፡ ይህ ሐይል ህዝብ እየገደለ፤ እያረደ ይገኛል፡፡ ይህ ግፈኛ እና ወንጀለኛ ስብስብ በማንም ክልል ውስጥ ገብቶ ወረራ በመፈጸም ነባር ነዋሪዎችን መጨፍጨፍ አይችልም፡፡ ስለዚህ በኦሮሚያ ክልል የገባው ይህ ጨካኝ እና ህገወጥ ታጣቂ ሐይል ወራሪ ስለሆነ፤ መቀጥቀጥ እና መደምሰስ አለበት፡፡ የኦሮሞ ህዝብ በክልሉ ለሚመጣው የትኛውም ባንዳ ወራሪ ሀይል፤ እሳት ሆኖ በመገኘት ትምህርት መስጠት ይገባዋል፡፡
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=310836