Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

If I were the president of Tigray & chair of all Diaspora educated communities, I would have sent a letter to

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Dec 2022, 00:49

………this is the perfect time concerned Tigrayans and the leadership of Tigray to write a letter stating that Eritrea is demanding a compensation for its genocide crime committed against Tigray on behalf of the Ethiopian government and wanted to get paid. If the federal government of Ethiopia meet the demand of another country involvement to commit genocide and looting part of Ethiopia then all Federal government leaderships, all ethnic presidents are part of the genocide crime with Eritrea a foreign country. And president of Tigray and others with the other three parties of Tigray must send a letter to UN, EU, North and South American organization, Asian organization and Middle east organization to let know that the federal government of Ethiopia with ethnic presidents of the country confirmed their involvement in Tigray genocide with a foreign country and the foreign country has been paid for the genocide work did in Tigray as part of Ethiopia.

The other point president of Tigray must highlight to the above world organizations is, is Tigray part of Ethiopia and treated as Ethiopia citizen like the rest of the country citizens, if so, then why the federal government of Ethiopia with ethnic presidents jointly committed genocide crime in cooperation with foreign country Eritrea against Tigray???

The reason ethnics president of the country are part and parcel of the ethnic genocide against Tigray because the federal government Ethiopia is obligated to pay the criminal foreign country Eritrea for its crime committed in part of Ethiopia, Tigray. And the federal money wants to pay to Eritrea belongs to all the ethnic president Kilils or states and the Kilil presidents either oppose the payment to Eritrea to free out themselves from the genocide in Tigray or pay the foreign country Eritrea demand and be part of the genocide and responsible for their actions against Tigray genocide.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: If I were the president of Tigray & chair of all Diaspora educated communities, I would have sent a letter to

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 07 Dec 2022, 01:50

Instead Our Mighty Shaebia Commandos And Mighty Amara Fano Commandos Are Rewarded With ☆ Virgin Girls ☆ To All Our Fighters From ● Adwa,Akhsum And Mekelle ●. What Are You Going To Do About It !!!