Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Sadacha Mecha admits Welega Oromos started and orchestrated Amhara Genocide in 2018

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Dec 2022, 19:39

Sadacha macha switched to his Euroland account admitting Welega Oromos used violence and ferocious savagery to displace Amharas in their zone thus Fano is not to blame for the issue of Welega. We also know Welega Oromos made a deal with TPLF and are the most ferocious barbaric group of Oromos in the country no other oromo clan has killed more children and innocent then the welegan. The welegans anywhere they go do crime they are the Junta\Isis\Taliban of Oromia hiding behinr Oromuna to do crimes in non welega lands. Welegan created shene on purpose to do terrorism on amharas in western ethiopia.
euroland wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 18:45
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 17:57
euroland wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 17:48
The sad part is you two fool Amaras and Oromos has fallen on the trap of Weyane. This is what the TPLF planned it 1991 and expected to succeed in a few years… and now they are seeing the fruit of their seeds. Why the two great ethnics who lives side by aide for centuries, intermarried with each other than with any other ethnic suddenly hate each other to death in the last 30 years? The answer is, because the Agame minority outsmart you, you two big ethnic to hate and kill each other while the 3 million Agames could loot the country unchallenged because you two are busy hating and killing each other. Shame on you two !
What do you think the Amhara people should do to live in peace with their Oromo countrymen?
The Oromos main grieving is that there are many Amara settlers on their land that were settled by force during Derg era. They were never consulted nor compensated. Thus, they are taking their anger on the innocent Amara civilians to force them leave from their lands. The solution should be evacuate all Amara settlers to the Amara land, such as Humera/Welqait, Raya, Tselemt and so forth. These lands are as fertile and accommodating as the hostile land they are settling in. It took the Derg 3 months to settle over a million Amaras and Agames to Oromo and Gambrla lands. If the Abiy’s government is willing, this could be done moving the Amaras to their own land within short period of time.

euroland
Member+

Re: Sadacha Mecha admits Welega Oromos started and orchestrated Amhara Genocide in 2018

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2022, 19:59

Low IQ wishiyee
Stick to the topic…foe now….I know Sadacha is your nightmare so am I and I don’t blame you for linking us together :lol: :lol:
And I told you many times, I don’t have to use a second name nor change my identity; I am enough nightmare for you agames in one name already.

Thanks to your agame leaders…what we see a blood bath is the result of your wicked plan. As PIA said, your beloved Weyane planted the explosives bombs and now it is going off all over the country.

Noble Amhara wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 19:39
Sadacha macha switched to his Euroland account admitting Welega Oromos used violence and ferocious savagery to displace Amharas in their zone thus Fano is not to blame for the issue of Welega. We also know Welega Oromos made a deal with TPLF and are the most ferocious barbaric group of Oromos in the country no other oromo clan has killed more children and innocent then the welegan. The welegans anywhere they go do crime they are the Junta\Isis\Taliban of Oromia hiding behinr Oromuna to do crimes in non welega lands. Welegan created shene on purpose to do terrorism on amharas in western ethiopia.
euroland wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
euroland wrote:
The sad part is you two fool Amaras and Oromos has fallen on the trap of Weyane. This is what the TPLF planned it 1991 and expected to succeed in a few years… and now they are seeing the fruit of their seeds. Why the two great ethnics who lives side by aide for centuries, intermarried with each other than with any other ethnic suddenly hate each other to death in the last 30 years? The answer is, because the Agame minority outsmart you, you two big ethnic to hate and kill each other while the 3 million Agames could loot the country unchallenged because you two are busy hating and killing each other. Shame on you two !
What do you think the Amhara people should do to live in peace with their Oromo countrymen?
The Oromos main grieving is that there are many Amara settlers on their land that were settled by force during Derg era. They were never consulted nor compensated. Thus, they are taking their anger on the innocent Amara civilians to force them leave from their lands. The solution should be evacuate all Amara settlers to the Amara land, such as Humera/Welqait, Raya, Tselemt and so forth. These lands are as fertile and accommodating as the hostile land they are settling in. It took the Derg 3 months to settle over a million Amaras and Agames to Oromo and Gambrla lands. If the Abiy’s government is willing, this could be done moving the Amaras to their own land within short period of time.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Sadacha Mecha admits Welega Oromos started and orchestrated Amhara Genocide in 2018

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Dec 2022, 20:06

Noble Agame aka present aka union aka belaynesh, first of all, my position has always been the same in this regard: wrong is wrong, regardless of if the victim or vicitmizer is Oromo, Amara, Tigrayan, Gurage, Gumuz, etc.
If OLA or OPDO attacked civilians, they are wrong and those individuals deserve to face justice; the same way fano individuals should for their crimes anywhere in Ethiopia.
Brother Euroland ain't me, but maybe his idea is right, maybe they should leave since you guys say us Oromo's are so bad and this, and that.
Welkait, Humera, etc, are open lands from what we hear, they can go move there then. That way, your agame people can consider those lands gone for good; right? Right! :D :)

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Dec 2022, 20:07

You have been Caught Red Handed :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Stop Talking to yourself : 8)
Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 21:14
agame boy tiago,

https://mereja.com/forum/posting.php?mo ... &p=1347639

I didn't do anything to anyone, try to come up with some better lies/propaganda/responses, do not just reply for the sake of replying; it just makes your points and arguments seem foolish/fals/etc. Don't worry, we won't use Ge'ez. We don't want to or need to.

wishiyee aka belaynesh aka noble amhara aka present aka union,

Come on tigrayan brother/sister, you need to come up with some better lies and more creative ways to *attempt* to insult someone.
Go back and try to think of some better ways to do so. Ask economics professor ethoash/his other accounts, or tegadalay halafifi.

euroland wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 19:59
Low IQ wishiyee
Stick to the topic…foe now….I know Sadacha is your nightmare so am I and I don’t blame you for linking us together :lol: :lol:
And I told you many times, I don’t have to use a second name nor change my identity; I am enough nightmare for you agames in one name already.

Thanks to your agame leaders…what we see a blood bath is the result of your wicked plan. As PIA said, your beloved Weyane planted the explosives bombs and now it is going off all over the country.

Noble Amhara wrote:
euroland wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
euroland wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 06 Dec 2022, 20:16

Ayee Wishiyee low IQ
Almost all Mereja members call your agame a’ss Wishiyee; in fact this name was given to you by Fed-up. So, now Fed-up is euroland, so is Yimer, Fiyameta, kuasmeda and so many others :lol: :lol:

Wishiyee aka present qomal, not everyone has multiple names like you.

Noble Amhara wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 20:07
You have been Caught Red Handed :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
agame boy tiago,

I didn't do anything to anyone, try to come up with some better lies/propaganda/responses, do not just reply for the sake of replying; it just makes your points and arguments seem foolish/fals/etc. Don't worry, we won't use Ge'ez. We don't want to or need to.

Come on tigrayan brother/sister, you need to come up with some better lies and more creative ways to *attempt* to insult someone.
Go back and try to think of some better ways to do so. Ask economics professor ethoash/his other accounts, or tegadalay halafifi.

euroland wrote:
Low IQ wishiyee

Noble Amhara wrote:
euroland wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
euroland wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Dec 2022, 20:22

I borrowed that term from brother fed up and then euroland, so sorry noble agame aka present aka belaynesh aka union aka wishyeeeee, you didn't prove anything my tigrayan friend. The thing is, at least for me, I do not consider entire nations to be bad: so why not be proud of ur tigrayan-ness? nothing wrong with being tigrayan, it's what you were born into, none of us have any control over what ethnicity or nation we were born into. the only thing to be ashamed of is: being a liar, a deceiver, a hater, etc. Eshi? Tole (okay?)? Tole!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Dec 2022, 20:41

Welegan savage state sponsered killer

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 Dec 2022, 12:22

Noble,
Now you got the anbeta qorchame sadacha going crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:

He can no longer pretend to be oromo :lol:

Sadacha, euroland and fedup are the same old anbeta :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noble Amhara wrote:
You have been Caught Red Handed :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
agame boy tiago,

euroland wrote:
Low IQ wishiyee
Stick to the topic…foe now….I know Sadacha is your nightmare so am I and I don’t blame you for linking us togethe

Noble Amhara wrote:
euroland wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
euroland wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Dec 2022, 12:48

Low IQ Agamew union/Belaynesh/Nobel Agame/ Right/ present Qomal is talking to herself. ሚስኪን ዓጋመ . When there is sad occurrences between the Amaras and the Oromos, you agames get so excited. What a wicked people. No wonder why god has been punishing will all misdeeds.
union wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 12:22
Noble,
Now you got the anbeta qorchame sadacha going crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:

He can no longer pretend to be oromo :lol:

Sadacha, euroland and fedup are the same old anbeta :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noble Amhara wrote:
You have been Caught Red Handed :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
agame boy tiago,

euroland wrote:
Low IQ wishiyee
Stick to the topic…foe now….I know Sadacha is your nightmare so am I and I don’t blame you for linking us togethe

Noble Amhara wrote:
euroland wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Dec 2022, 15:01

It could be Sadacha Mecha or somebody else who "admitted" your claim, but now get prepared to receive the concerted force (crashing on top) of the whole of Ethiopia, in the same way TPLF was beaten to its size. Do you know what that mean? You know the Belaynesh Amade might?

The feared drones will also be deployed and deployed fast, it is a war situation (no more a localized conflict). It is a matter of "you are either with us or against us".

Somebody can't keep terrorizing the whole nation the whole time with impunity. Time is up!

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 07 Dec 2022, 15:52

Belaynesh is union… I just connected the dots.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Dec 2022, 15:58

Noble tigrayan aka present aka union aka wishye decided to log back in as union, hilarious indeed guys.
Interesting how excited you guys are to see conflict between Oromo fi Amara's, you're probably celebrating with joy somewhere.
It'll be settled peacefully eventually, hopefully sooner than later. So don't get too excited.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Dec 2022, 15:59

Yimer wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 15:52
Belaynesh is union… I just connected the dots.
Yeap, the same low iq with 5 or more nicknames.
1. Belaynesh
2. Present
3. Union
4. Right
5. Nobel Agame

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 07 Dec 2022, 16:22

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 15:58
Noble tigrayan aka present aka union aka wishye decided to log back in as union, hilarious indeed guys.
Interesting how excited you guys are to see conflict between Oromo fi Amara's, you're probably celebrating with joy somewhere.
It'll be settled peacefully eventually, hopefully sooner than later. So don't get too excited.
Belaynesh is an evil woyane.