Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The killer of soccer Spain and the savoir of soccer Morocco met at the crucial juncture???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Dec 2022, 13:49

The killer of soccer is dead by the savoir of soccer and they played the old good soccer time.

kerenite

Re: The killer of soccer Spain and the savoir of soccer Morocco met at the crucial juncture???

Post by kerenite » 06 Dec 2022, 14:47

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 13:49
The killer of soccer is dead by the savoir of soccer and they played the old good soccer time.
Ayte halafi wedi abi adi wedi tembien greetings,

Morocco surprised the world and it made Africa and by extension the arabs proud. If you noticed, the arab spectators in the stadium were wrapped with palestinian flags around their shoulders. After the game was over, the Morocco hero players were cheering and celebrating their win holding their national flag and the palestinian flag.

Bravo Morocco, even if you are disqualified in the quarter final, so far you did great job. This is a lesson to the white supermassits while you proved to them that africans ain't useless citizens who live in shiitholes as the SOB nazi ex-president trump branded them.

By the way aite halafi, this is bad news to your cousin deqi arawit who originally hails from the axum area. He trusts you more than he trusts me. He incessantly told us here that his back safe is safe when he is followed by "halafi mengedi" and not by "kerenite".

Hey back to what I wrote above. Deqi arawit (originally from axum) won't celebrate the win of the Moroccans. For him, he perceives it this way.....how come a primitive mohamedan win against a fellow christian.

Ayte deqi arawit,

Noble eritrean.... My foot!!! Do we have noble or non-noble eritrean in our country? Perhaps you mean the axumite settlers like your sorry asz.

union
Member+

Re: The killer of soccer Spain and the savoir of soccer Morocco met at the crucial juncture???

Post by union » 09 Dec 2022, 19:33

Sports commentator halafi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

አይ ፋኖ ገና ስንት ጉድ ያሳየናል! :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Dec 2022, 13:40

kerenite wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 14:47
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 13:49
Ayte halafi wedi abi adi wedi tembien greetings,

Morocco surprised the world and it made Africa and by extension the arabs proud. If you noticed, the arab spectators in the stadium were wrapped with palestinian flags around their shoulders. After the game was over, the Morocco hero players were cheering and celebrating their win holding their national flag and the palestinian flag.

Bravo Morocco, even if you are disqualified in the quarter final, so far you did great job. This is a lesson to the white supermassits while you proved to them that africans ain't useless citizens who live in shiitholes as the SOB nazi ex-president trump branded them.

By the way aite halafi, this is bad news to your cousin deqi arawit who originally hails from the axum area. He trusts you more than he trusts me. He incessantly told us here that his back safe is safe when he is followed by "halafi mengedi" and not by "kerenite".

Hey back to what I wrote above. Deqi arawit (originally from axum) won't celebrate the win of the Moroccans. For him, he perceives it this way.....how come a primitive mohamedan win against a fellow christian.

Ayte deqi arawit,

Noble eritrean.... My foot!!! Do we have noble or non-noble eritrean in our country? Perhaps you mean the axumite settlers like your sorry asz.
Morocco will go all the way because this is the only team play spread and attack from long distance passes. The rest of the countries play exactly the new version invented by Spain circling in one spot dancing with the ball.

union
Member+

Post by union » 10 Dec 2022, 14:41

Professor halafi, you leadership ability is questionable. You led the tigrean young people and sent 1.2million of them to hell. Now tell us how Morocco should play on the next game Mr commentator, hopefully you don't get 10 of them issued red cards in 15 minutes into the game :lol:

And don't have them sing that emertegedalay song before the game too, it is a curse song :lol: