Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cartmann

Re: ATV: 'ኣብ ናይ መወዳእታ ዙርያ ወራር ትግራይ 60 ሽሕ ኣባላት ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ሞይቶም`/ ህግደፍ ሰራዊት ትግራይ ንዝገደፎ ድፋዕ ኣፍሪሱ ኮንክሪት ይወስድ

Post by Cartmann » 06 Dec 2022, 13:19

What ever makes you happy my dear. But Gebre Gebretsadik alone told us more than 80 Eritrean divisions were destroyed in the first round of the war. Later Getachew and Bahlawi General Werede said hundreds of Eritrean divisions were destroyed. Thus according to the dedebit mathematics, at least 500,000 Eritrean soldiers are killed. This number will make many Malelits happy. Can you tell Hassena to correct the figure? I hope this helps. :mrgreen:

60 ሽሕ ዝሰኣነ ድፋዕ ኣፍሪሱ ዝወስድ ሰራዊት ከመይ ዝበለ እዩ በጃኻ? ኣብርሃያ እስከ። :lol: :lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Re: ATV: 'ኣብ ናይ መወዳእታ ዙርያ ወራር ትግራይ 60 ሽሕ ኣባላት ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ሞይቶም`/ ህግደፍ ሰራዊት ትግራይ ንዝገደፎ ድፋዕ ኣፍሪሱ ኮንክሪት ይወስድ

Post by Temt » 06 Dec 2022, 13:33

Cartmann wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 13:19
What ever makes you happy my dear. But Gebre Gebretsadik alone told us more than 80 Eritrean divisions were destroyed in the first round of the war. Later Getachew and Bahlawi General Werede said hundreds of Eritrean divisions were destroyed. Thus according to the dedebit mathematics, at least 500,000 Eritrean soldiers are killed. This number will make many Malelits happy. Can you tell Hassena to correct the figure? I hope this helps. :mrgreen:

60 ሽሕ ዝሰኣነ ድፋዕ ኣፍሪሱ ዝወስድ ሰራዊት ከመይ ዝበለ እዩ በጃኻ? ኣብርሃያ እስከ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
ወያነን ሓሶትን!