Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Wutaf neqai #1 (Fasil Yenealem) defected yesterday. Wutaf neqai #2 (Nati) just defected

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2022, 19:22

.would this wutaf neqai go back to his keepers again? Have your say.

Wedi
Member+

Re: Wutaf neqai #1 (Fasil Yenealem) defected yesterday. Wutaf neqai #2 (Nati) just defected

Post by Wedi » 05 Dec 2022, 22:06

I told you not trust any Wutaf neqai.
Fasil Yenealem is the most coward and opportunist person that I have ever seen.

By the way Wutaf neqai fasil yenealem said few months ago that he has some Galla blood on his stepfather side :lol: :lol:

For the recod I have shared his latest post

Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq

Re: Wutaf neqai #1 (Fasil Yenealem) defected yesterday. Wutaf neqai #2 (Nati) just defected

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2022, 22:44

Brother Wedi,

I will put my money on my words. I say, these two wutaf neqais had it enough. They are mouthpiece of Ezema (Ginbot-7) and their superiors were outplayed, outsmarted and outdone by OPDO rendering them to irrelevance. I am referring here to Birramtu, Andargachew and Ephrem Mandibo.

It appears to be that their short lived romance with OPDO just ended when they know that they are used condoms in which it's deserved place is a trash bin. Hence, they ordered their usual barking dogs to do the business. Nati, Fasil ...etc are barking dogs. You will see more of them barking in the coming days.

Ephrem Mandibo whistled for the dogs (Nati and Fasil) 6 days ago, and they bark

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 05 Dec 2022, 22:52

Misraq wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 19:22
.would this wutaf neqai go back to his keepers again? Have your say.

Semira: Natnael is a better Ethiopian than you ER patriots here. Stfu.