Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdisa
Member+

New York Man Maintains "Lying is a Mental illness that has dogged him since childhood." His Wife thinks he's Weyane

Post by Abdisa » 05 Dec 2022, 09:54

“He’s not just a liar; he has no control over this,” said his wife, Maggie, 37, who admitted that, at several points, she had considered filing for divorce. “That really was the turning point for me, when I had an understanding of it as an illness.”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Former Pioneer Theater Company manager says his lying is a mental illness he’s learning to control

Christopher Massimine, whose compulsive lying derailed a promising career with the Pioneer Theater Company, maintains that it is a mental illness that has dogged him since childhood.

Christopher Massimine is trying not to lie.

He is trying not to lie when his wife asks him whether he has sorted the recycling, or when his mother-in-law’s friend Mary Ann asks whether he liked the baked appetizers she brought over.

He is trying not to lie to his therapist, who has him on a regimen of cognitive behavioral therapy to help him stop lying. And he is trying not to lie to me, a reporter who has come to interview him about how a lifetime of lying caught up with him.

Read more...
https://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-worl ... top-lying/

Fiyameta

Re: New York Man Maintains "Lying is a Mental illness that has dogged him since childhood." His Wife thinks he's Weyane

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Dec 2022, 13:02

His wife is a very wise woman. Tigray is indeed the world's largest open-air insane asylum. :oops: :oops: