TesfaNews
Member+

President Shimiles Abdisa

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Dec 2022, 01:30

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: President Shimiles Abdisa

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 05 Dec 2022, 01:47

Qomal Akeleguzai Agga*me A.K.A. Tesfaggamenews :--- Just Give It Few Months Or A Year & Half You Will See The Real Pictures Of The Fake P.P. Led By Liggaggamm Gimmattamm Pentte Galla Bantu Government What Will Say & Do About Eritrean Government / Sovereign Lands.
The Masters Hamassien Prophecies Will Come True Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.Go Figure And Buzz Off Guahaf Akeleguzai Agga*me.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Dec 2022, 02:06

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 01:47
Qomal Akeleguzai Agga*me A.K.A. Tesfaggamenews :--- Just Give It Few Months Or A Year & Half You Will See The Real Pictures Of The Fake P.P. Led By Liggaggamm Gimmattamm Pentte Galla Bantu Government What Will Say & Do About Eritrean Government / Sovereign Lands.
The Masters Hamassien Prophecies Will Come True Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.Go Figure And Buzz Off Guahaf Akeleguzai Agga*me.
Oboo Ambo Tulama

temari

Post by temari » 05 Dec 2022, 02:39

TesfaNews wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 01:30
Shemelis is a good minister of agriculture of Oromia. Unfortunately, Oromia currently is in dire need of a competent president as the presidency is vacant for years now. In many districts of western Oromia, the local government structure has long collapsed and Oromia has become one of the worst corrupt and unsafe regions in the country scaring off many local and foreign investors, contributing to the worsening unemployment crisis of the youth.

It seems there is no official in Oromia that feels that these crisis is may be his primary job as Shimels is busy with agriculture and the presidency is vacant. Forget about thinking government investment in Wellega to attract the youth away from OLA, it seems even the Oromia parliament is not allowed to discuss on serious matters except the shinny report from the agriculture minister aka Shimels.

In any region with such bad performance, PP will have appointmented a new president long time ago but for some unknown reason, Oromia is cursed to live without a competent president and a worsening crisis for a long time. Sometimes I feel that someone in PP is working hard for PP to completely fail in Oromia and loose the region altogether.
Last edited by temari on 05 Dec 2022, 02:45, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Dec 2022, 02:41

temari wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 02:39
TesfaNews wrote:
Shemelis is a good minister of agriculture of Oromia. Unfortunately, Oromia currently is in dire need of a competent president as the presidency is vacant for years now. In many districts of western Oromia, the local government structure has long collapsed and Oromia has become one of the worst corrupt and unsafe regions in the country scaring off many local and foreign investors, contributing to the worsening unemployment crisis of the youth.

It seems there is no official in Oromia that feels that these crisis is may be his primary job as Shimels is busy with agriculture and the presidency is vacant. It seems even the Oromia parliament is not allowed to debate about serious matters except the shinny report from the agriculture minister aka Shimels.

In any region with such bad performance, PP will have appointmented a new president long time ago but for some unknown reason, Oromia is cursed to live without a competent president and a worsening crisis for a long time. Sometimes I feel that someone in PP is working hard for PP to completely fail in Oromia and loose the region altogether.
can you see the someone here?

temari

Post by temari » 05 Dec 2022, 02:55

TesfaNews wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 02:41
temari wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 02:39
TesfaNews wrote:

It seems there is no official in Oromia that feels that these crisis is may be his primary job as Shimels is busy with agriculture and the presidency is vacant. It seems even the Oromia parliament is not allowed to debate about serious matters except the shinny report from the agriculture minister aka Shimels.

can you see the someone here?

Nice picture! Unfortunately, a nice picture can’t replace a competent president and a real prime minister. Sadly, I’m no more hopeful about the competency of the prime minister as well. I’m just sticking for lack of an alternative. I see a huge incompetency in the area of the economy and a huge lack of a new and better political vision than the stupid mess we are in thanks to short sighted Meles Zenawi. I pray may God give Ethiopia new and competent leaders with radically modern political and economic visions. If we continue with what we have currently, we are surely f. up and the collapse of the state is inevitable!