Re: የሰው ልጅ የክፋት ጥግ!

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 20:21

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Dec 2022, 22:38

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 20:12

She said that the rebels cut the necks of women and drunk human blood as well as ate human flesh which they told here that the human flesh tests salty. :roll: :roll:

Okay. Now those rebels might have committed crimes for political gains but killing innocent people, drinking the blood and eating their flesh is sheer digusting cheap political propaganda bulsh!t of the worst kind to say the least.

The story needs to be told as it is and as it happened but not manufactured out of heads and spread it as a matter of fact. This type of horror killing people, drinking their blood and eating their flesh story used to be fashionable and circulating in Addis Ababa in recent months.

Group of people were claiming that their male acquaintance who used to live up there in the Entoto area was brutally killed and eaten by a woman who also owns a house and lives in Entoto area. As evidence for their claims the group showed fresh grave near the suspects home whom the suspect refused permission for digging and checking the truth. But when authorities intervened and investigated the claims it all turned out to just Fake wishful news gossips because even the supposed dead man have been discovered alive and well. No one in Ethiopia eats human flesh and rinks human blood!

So, if some minor or major fightings are taking place here and there it does not mean that people are killing each other, eating each others flesh and drinking each other's blood. Even during his majesty's rule Tella enna Tejj bet cheap gossips used to be circulating to the effect that him himself need regular human scarifies in the form of constantly slaughtering young boys for the gods just like the goats.

But for my part I never believe such paranoid and bullsh!t wild and sick FAKE speculations being told as facts on the ground. So the conclusion is to say HELL with the FAKE NEWS part of the disgusting propaganda bullsh!t. Even God doesn't like pathological liars. So why should I or You?
:|

Last edited by sun on 04 Dec 2022, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 22:47

It’s good that you finally admitted horrific massacres have happened in your region by savage Shene-Oromos but dispute the cannibalism claim by the victims’ relatives. We are now on same page.

Now take the next step and condemn the horrific atrocities and push the responsible officials to take concrete actions immediately!

sun wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 22:38
Selam/ wrote:
worst kind.

She said that the rebels cut the necks of women and drunk human blood as well as ate human flesh which they told here that the human flesh tests salty. :roll: :roll:

Okay. Now those rebels might have committed crimes for political gains but killing innocent people, drinking the blood and eating their flesh is sheer digusting cheap political propaganda bulsh!t of the worst kind to say the least.

The story needs to be told as it is and as it happened but not manufactured out of heads and spread it as a matter of fact. This type of horror killing people, drinking their blood and eating their flesh story used to be fashionable and circulating in Addis Ababa in recent months.

Group of people were claiming that their male quittance who used to live up there in Entoto area was brutally killed and eating by a woman who also owns a house and lives in Entoto area. As evidence for their claims the group showed fresh grave near the suspects home whom the suspect refused permission for digging and checking the truth. But when authorities intervened and investigated the claims it all turned out to just Fake because even the supposed dead man being discovered alive and well. No one in Ethiopia eats human flesh and rinks human blood!

So if some minor or major fighting are taking place here and there it does not mean that people are killing each other, eating each others flesh and drinking each other's blood. Even during his majesty's rule gossips used to circulating to the effect that him himself need regular human scarifies in the form of constantly slaughtering young boys for the gods just like the goats. But for my part I never believe such paranoid and such wild and sick FAKE speculations being told as facts. So the conclusion is to say HELL with the FAKE NEWS part of the disgusting propaganda bullsh!t. Even God doesn't like pathological liars. So why should I or You?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Dec 2022, 23:07

What did I admit? I have never seen any one killing any body any where. All what I have heard is from hearsay and second or third hand news, mostly in a highly charged, exaggerated wild propaganda news which in effects works against the intended objectives itself. Based on the news alone I have already condemned several times. The authorities out there seems to be aware of the conflict and seemingly trying constantly to resolve it, in one way or the other. The situation on the ground seems to be complicated rather than being only black and white simplistic mathematical correlation.

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 22:47
It’s good that you finally admitted horrific massacres have happened in your region by savage Shene-Oromos but dispute the cannibalism claim by the victims’ relatives. We are now on same page.

Now take the next step and condemn the horrific atrocities and push the responsible officials to take concrete actions immediately!

sun wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
worst kind.

Group of people were claiming that their male quittance who used to live up there in Entoto area was brutally killed and eating by a woman who also owns a house and lives in Entoto area. As evidence for their claims the group showed fresh grave near the suspects home whom the suspect refused permission for digging and checking the truth. But when authorities intervened and investigated the claims it all turned out to just Fake because even the supposed dead man being discovered alive and well. No one in Ethiopia eats human flesh and rinks human blood!

So if some minor or major fighting are taking place here and there it does not mean that people are killing each other, eating each others flesh and drinking each other's blood. Even during his majesty's rule gossips used to circulating to the effect that him himself need regular human scarifies in the form of constantly slaughtering young boys for the gods just like the goats. But for my part I never believe such paranoid and such wild and sick FAKE speculations being told as facts. So the conclusion is to say HELL with the FAKE NEWS part of the disgusting propaganda bullsh!t. Even God doesn't like pathological liars. So why should I or You?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 23:35

I agree, the situation on the ground is complicated. However, I don’t agree that you have to wait for a first hand source to prove & condemn a crime. Nobody does that. You probably didn’t get a first hand information when woyane thugs massacred Oromos during Irreecha celebration. You just need to be a human being and feel the pain of others as though it’s your case.

And on one hand, you claimed that it’s a mere propaganda and on the other you said the authorities are aware of the conflicts. So, which one is correct? And your phrase “they are aware” makes the authorities look like foreign and un-Ethiopian. Being aware is not enough, they should take actions immediately.

sun wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 23:07
What did I admit? I have never seen any one killing any body any where. All what I have heard is from hearsay and second or third hand news, mostly in a highly charged, exaggerated wild propaganda news which in effects works against the intended objectives itself. Based on the news alone I have already condemned several times. The authorities out there seems to be aware of the conflict and seemingly trying constantly to resolve it, in one way or the other. The situation on the ground seems to be complicated rather than being only black and white simplistic mathematical correlation.

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 22:47

sun wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
worst kind.