Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

Time tells everything, now diehard wutaf nekais are falling off the wagon. Thank God!

Post by Educator » 04 Dec 2022, 19:28

Welcome to the club.
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 20:12

Selam/

Re: Time tells everything, now diehard wutaf nekais are falling off the wagon. Thank God!

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 23:10

Fvck off, I don’t belong to your club.
Educator wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 19:28
Welcome to the club.
Selam/ wrote:

Educator

Re: Time tells everything, now diehard wutaf nekais are falling off the wagon. Thank God!

Post by Educator » 04 Dec 2022, 23:14

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 14:05
፩፳ ሚሊዮን ህዝብ ባለበትና ዛሬ ሰው እንደከብት በሚታረድበት ሀገር የመኪና ማቆሚያ እንደትልቅ ጉዳይ ተቆጥሮ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ ምክትሉ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ የሁለቱ ምክር ቤቶች አፈጉባኤዎች፣ ከንቲባዋ፣ የክልሎች ፕሬዚዳንቶችና፣ ሚንስትሮች parking ለመመረቅ ተኮልኩለው ማየት በጣም ያሳፍራል።

Educator

Post by Educator » 05 Dec 2022, 00:15

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 22:09
Where did dumba$s Workneh Gebeyehu get his Degree?

Right

Post by Right » 05 Dec 2022, 00:41

Selam,
That is very rude. You and Horus have been a well known defender of the 7th king. Your recent comments indicates you have changed your opinions about Abiye Ahmed.
Are you? Why are you so defensive?
I don’t care what you think but I am enjoying your analysis and Horus’s educative analysis.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2022, 01:51

I will tell you what I told you before. Get an alternative candidate and do the ground work until the next election if you want Abiy to be defeated at the ballot box. There is no other way specially for those like you who gave up on him long time ago & declared that’s he is a dead man. In other words, don’t expect him to do the right thing while dismissing everything that he does.

I will call him out when crimes are committed but since I am not a voter, it’s up to Ethiopians to keep him in office or oust him at the next election.

Right wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 00:41
Selam,
That is very rude. You and Horus have been a well known defender of the 7th king. Your recent comments indicates you have changed your opinions about Abiye Ahmed.
Are you? Why are you so defensive?
I don’t care what you think but I am enjoying your analysis and Horus’s educative analysis.

Right

Post by Right » 05 Dec 2022, 08:25

It is your absolute right to defend him when ever and wherever you want. Now I see why you have been rude to the “guy who welcomed you to the club” because you have never left the other camp.
Ethiopians shouldn’t buy this nonsense and hold those responsible to account. Fake degree, fake election, fake ideology will not be used as a conning tool for power.Regardless, I am enjoying your recent analysis.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2022, 10:25

How do I leave the “other camp” that I didn’t belong to in the first place?

You see, evidently it’s very hard for people like you & Horus to accept individuals like me who detest so-called political “camp.”
I am a non-affiliated voter in American politics because I figured on day one that American politics can’t be reduced to two ideological “camps.” I vote based on the candidate’s political philosophy aside from his/her party’s ideology. So, I was stunned by Ethiopian’s stupidity when they recently said that they would all vote for republicans to defeat democrats. It’s that same ethnic mentality that is percolating in their view of American politics.

If I were an Ethiopian voter, I would do the same because i refuse to belong to any club or party. As an outsider Ethiopian, I defer to Ethiopians to figure out who will represent them for the next five or ten years. In the mean time, I will call out mistakes & endorse progresses regardless of the type of party. Your buddy, Horus, for example dismisses PP 100% and yet he embraces everything that Berhanu Negga stands for. And yet he wants me to either fully reject PP or embrace it. That’s the best example of hypocrisy. In essence, that’s what you end up with when you sign on a certain group or reject it fully.
Right wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 08:25
It is your absolute right to defend him when ever and wherever you want. Now I see why you have been rude to the “guy who welcomed you to the club” because you have never left the other camp.
Ethiopians shouldn’t buy this nonsense and hold those responsible to account. Fake degree, fake election, fake ideology will not be used as a conning tool for power.Regardless, I am enjoying your recent analysis.
Last edited by Selam/ on 05 Dec 2022, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2022, 10:49

The blessing the end of the Tigre war brought to the table. Abiy Wutaf nekais learnt who Abiy is the hard way. Slowly but surely, Abiy's Oromuma got to the point where he doesn't need the dikala (fake ethiopianists) after riding on their back for full 5 years, solidifying his power and successfully creating the new Junta that aims to brutalize not for 27 years but 1000 years (As lencho bati & jawar told us)

More to come with this wutaf nekais when their turf (Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Nazreth....etc) are affected and their families become refugees in their own towns

Right

Post by Right » 05 Dec 2022, 12:51

Good point in staying neutral. But are you neutral? Ethiopian elections is fake by all measures of fairness. The election process, the election board, the setup everything is cooked in favour of Abiye. As we all know you have a different opinion on that. How is that neutral.
I am not as a blind supporter as Horus is. He has one big problem and that is tribalism. I am bulletproof from tribalism. I deeply hated and well aware of its destructiveness. Horus the scientist failed on that front miserably.
At least, to see both of you coming out against the Amharas massacre is a good thing. I believe the guy in charge of the country should be accountable.

Educator

Post by Educator » 05 Dec 2022, 14:07

Selam,
It was a sincere welcome to our club. You should accept it gracefully.

Anyways, one more thing I now ask you to do is to drop your foul language. No matter what others write about you, just focus on ideas rather than starting your sentence with vulgar words in your responses. I do believe you are well articulate when you present your ideas so maintain clean language and we get to continue enjoying your comments.

Btw, I never supported Mamo Killo even from the beginning. Because I would never expect woyane breed to do the right thing. He was molded by Samora, and he worshipped Meles Zenawi like God. Everything he aspires to do and become is Meles Zenawi. However, you have the right to support anyone you want but you should condemn wrongs when commited by whoever including your parents, siblings and obviously politicians.

Cheers!
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 23:10

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2022, 21:08

It’s the very wording in your first sentence that I dislike. Why do you expect me to belong to your club? I don’t need to be in your club to criticize Abiy. Likewise, supporting Abiy’s certain ideas doesn’t make me loyal. Labeling me as such shows only how fvcked up our political culture is. You may expect this to go away if PP is defeated. Trust me, it’s a vicious circle that we will continue to talk about for the next 20-30 years unless the culture of absolute loyalty and enmity is dismantled now. And no body will do that job for you unless you change yourself first.
Educator wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 14:07
Selam,
It was a sincere welcome to our club. You should accept it gracefully.

Anyways, one more thing I now ask you to do is to drop your foul language. No matter what others write about you, just focus on ideas rather than starting your sentence with vulgar words in your responses. I do believe you are well articulate when you present your ideas so maintain clean language and we get to continue enjoying your comments.

Btw, I never supported Mamo Killo even from the beginning. Because I would never expect woyane breed to do the right thing. He was molded by Samora, and he worshipped Meles Zenawi like God. Everything he aspires to do and become is Meles Zenawi. However, you have the right to support anyone you want but you should condemn wrongs when commited by whoever including your parents, siblings and obviously politicians.

Cheers!
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 23:10

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2022, 21:11

So, how do you want to improve and change the election process?
And how do you expect Ethiopians to deal with it?
Right wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 12:51
Good point in staying neutral. But are you neutral? Ethiopian elections is fake by all measures of fairness. The election process, the election board, the setup everything is cooked in favour of Abiye. As we all know you have a different opinion on that. How is that neutral.
I am not as a blind supporter as Horus is. He has one big problem and that is tribalism. I am bulletproof from tribalism. I deeply hated and well aware of its destructiveness. Horus the scientist failed on that front miserably.
At least, to see both of you coming out against the Amharas massacre is a good thing. I believe the guy in charge of the country should be accountable.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 05 Dec 2022, 21:25

Misraq wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 10:49
The blessing the end of the Tigre war brought to the table. Abiy Wutaf nekais learnt who Abiy is the hard way. Slowly but surely, Abiy's Oromuma got to the point where he doesn't need the dikala (fake ethiopianists) after riding on their back for full 5 years, solidifying his power and successfully creating the new Junta that aims to brutalize not for 27 years but 1000 years (As lencho bati & jawar told us)

More to come with this wutaf nekais when their turf (Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Nazreth....etc) are affected and their families become refugees in their own towns
What do you want ? Have you forgotten the challenges in the North and the task of securing Welkait,Tsegedé,Humera and Raya forever ?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Dec 2022, 21:30

Educator wrote:
Welcome to the club.
Selam/ wrote:

Educator,

Like always you are trying to set fire to your promised "Esaat Enna Chid" but your motives both past and present are crystal clear in which case you have none to fool except fooling your own self.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" proverb applies.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Dec 2022, 21:48

Abe Abraham wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 21:25
Misraq wrote:

What do you want ? Have you forgotten the challenges in the North and the task of securing Welkait,Tsegedé,Humera and Raya forever ?
DawitWoldeGiorgis of Derg said that Wollega is for him now and in the future even though Obbo Halafi Mengedi said the same. So, he might be organizing and directing all the rebel segment of the wild outlaw fanno forces to Wollega in order to fulfill his long dreams. It also means that you need not wonder if the norther front is deserted and empty like the Kalahari desert where the desert lizards dare not move around. :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Dec 2022, 22:16

Right wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 12:51
Liar, liar, liar
Your tattered dirty pants are on hot fire,
As your long dirty tongue is trying to cut very old rubber like an old rusty barbed wire!

If you are laying on your baboon ar$$$ and imaging fake election propaganda out of the best of the best Gold medal crystal clear democratic elections which happens once in a life time in 3000 years of Ethiopian history being contrary to your parochial redneck baboon king's chest pumping low IQ fake twerking sessions and YOU thinking wrong just like an old exhausted hog.

Just fck off and land in the country known for its endless fake election propaganda nonsense and leave the good Ethiopian government to take care of the Ethiopian people, the Horn of Africa and the whole Africa together with all the natural and animal communities there in. Shelemixmaax Asaamaa wild animal.
:mrgreen:

“I wasn't sure which was worse - to know you were a liar or to believe your own bullshit.”~E. Cook, 8)

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Dec 2022, 22:34

Abe Abraham wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 21:25
Misraq wrote:

No it that is.not forgotten. But Oromuma stepped up its visiousnous recently and there is a need to respond

Educator

Post by Educator » 06 Dec 2022, 00:45

Sun,
Have I ever fooled you? I always believe I am straight on my comments here. I am sure you don't know me outside this forum, so I am not sure what you are talking about. It helps if you can be clearer and specific.

Anyways. are you still defending the undefendable lies and crimes of Satan Mamo Killo aka Dr. Zinabu or call him on all his misdeeds and support him when he accomplishes something fruitful.

Btw, there was no fair and free election in Ethiopia. In the last "election ", PP run without a single competitor in Oromia, and in Addis Ababa and in all major cities voters were prevented from voting and candidates were harrased and even killed (i.e. EZEMA's candidates in Debrezeit killed by government security). The same thing happened in all of Ethiopia. Further more, Tigray, Benshangul, Gambela didn't participate completely or in time in the election. So, mentioning the election as the success of fair and clean election that put Mamo Killo in power is not just trying to fool others but yours.
sun wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 21:30
Educator wrote:
Welcome to the club.
Selam/ wrote:

Educator,

Like always you are trying to set fire to your promised "Esaat Enna Chid" but your motives both past and present are crystal clear in which case you have none to fool except fooling your own self.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" proverb applies.

Last edited by Educator on 06 Dec 2022, 08:11, edited 3 times in total.