Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: Time tells everything, now diehard wutaf nekais are falling off the wagon. Thank God!

Post by Selam/ » 06 Dec 2022, 05:56

fanno forces to Wollega

I don’t like Dawit W-Ghiorgis but your accusation of Fanno’s involvement in the recent atrocities in your region is a lie & pure fabrication. And if it’s Fanno that is causing the disturbance, why are the feds & regional government silent. This just doesn’t add up.
sun wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 21:48

DawitWoldeGiorgis of Derg said that Wollega is for him now and in the future even though Obbo Halafi Mengedi said the same. So, he might be organizing and directing all the rebel segment of the wild outlaw fanno forces to Wollega in order to fulfill his long dreams. It also means that you need not wonder if the norther front is deserted and empty like the Kalahari desert where the desert lizards dare not move around.

sarcasm

Re: Time tells everything, now diehard wutaf nekais are falling off the wagon. Thank God!

Post by sarcasm » 12 Dec 2022, 20:27

Educator,

Another one.
temari wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:26
Actually the US sent the invitation to President Sahile Work and added a note (only heads of states are invited but they can forward the invitation to PMs). Abiy just grabbed Sahile Works invitation and went to the US "uninvited". What a humiliation! The US medias will destroy him anyway for leading a war and allegedly "committing human rights violations" and I'm sure the US administration will throw him under the bus by telling the medias in private that PM Abiy came uninvited. But he deserves to be humiliated.
temari wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:51
tolcha wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:41
Temari,
It is not him who is idiots. His cadres like you are Rather full of Shi’it. I blame those with normal brain who licks Abiy’s Arse, idiots. We said many times, the guy is Narcissistic and psychopaths and a mental person. How do you blame a sick person.
Tolcha, I am increasingly becoming convinced that Abiy is not only incompetent but clueless in many fields especially when it comes to politics and the economy. The man seems to have no compass or long term strategy to solve deep seated political problems as he is helplessly clueless in this area. The same goes with this handling of the economy. I'm afraid the alternatives are also not promising and in fact even more scary. Emotional brainless ethno-fascists left and right. We are doomed as a nation I think with no capable leaders with brains both in the government and the opposition.

temari

Post by temari » 12 Dec 2022, 20:41

sarcasm wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 20:27
Educator,

Another one.
You never get the freedom to criticize TPLF which is the worst of all. It legalized the barbaric ideology that brought misery even to its people but you still are unable to utter a single word against the most shortsighted foolish party in the world.

Educator

Post by Educator » 12 Dec 2022, 23:06

Wedi wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 21:03
The Oldest Wutaf neqai Gizaw legese says "የዶር አብይ መንግስት ቪዥን የለው!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Dec 2022, 03:02

Selam/ wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 05:56
fanno forces to Wollega

I don’t like Dawit W-Ghiorgis but your accusation of Fanno’s involvement in the recent atrocities in your region is a lie & pure fabrication. And if it’s Fanno that is causing the disturbance, why are the feds & regional government silent. This just doesn’t add up.
sun wrote:

DawitWoldeGiorgis of Derg said that Wollega is for him now and in the future even though Obbo Halafi Mengedi said the same. So, he might be organizing and directing all the rebel segment of the wild outlaw fanno forces to Wollega in order to fulfill his long dreams. It also means that you need not wonder if the norther front is deserted and empty like the Kalahari desert where the desert lizards dare not move around.

Sister selam,

You're either being naive or blinded by your bias towards fano. Fano like OLA, OPDO, ADP, and TPLF, can definitely have rogue and extremist elements among it.
There are enough witnesses in Wallaga to the carnage that fano, allies of Abiy, unleashed there.
Combine that with their videos of claiming Wallaga as their land, along with other Oromo lands, along with the fact Abiy would deploy them anywhere he sees a threat to his power, the same way he did elsewhere, and it's not farfetched to believe he'd do that.
Ask the prominent professor there in Wallaga what fano did to his elderly mother and their family.
Be assured, they will face defeat in Wallaga. They will achieve the opposite of their goal, to isolate and wipeout OLA, instead they will force even the most neutral Oromo to join them to defend their lands and people.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2022, 13:26

fano, allies of Abiy
Don’t expect me to respond to this baseless association. Let alone to Fano, I wouldn’t associate him to Shene unless a 1st hand evidence is provided to me. Please don’t even try to explain any of this crap to me.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Dec 2022, 03:02
Selam/ wrote:
fanno forces to Wollega

sun wrote:

Sister selam,

You're either being naive or blinded by your bias towards fano. Fano like OLA, OPDO, ADP, and TPLF, can definitely have rogue and extremist elements among it.
There are enough witnesses in Wallaga to the carnage that fano, allies of Abiy, unleashed there.
Combine that with their videos of claiming Wallaga as their land, along with other Oromo lands, along with the fact Abiy would deploy them anywhere he sees a threat to his power, the same way he did elsewhere, and it's not farfetched to believe he'd do that.
Ask the prominent professor there in Wallaga what fano did to his elderly mother and their family.
Be assured, they will face defeat in Wallaga. They will achieve the opposite of their goal, to isolate and wipeout OLA, instead they will force even the most neutral Oromo to join them to defend their lands and people.

Educator

Post by Educator » 13 Dec 2022, 16:06

Yeap.
sarcasm wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 20:27
Educator,

Another one.
temari wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:26
Actually the US sent the invitation to President Sahile Work and added a note (only heads of states are invited but they can forward the invitation to PMs). Abiy just grabbed Sahile Works invitation and went to the US "uninvited". What a humiliation! The US medias will destroy him anyway for leading a war and allegedly "committing human rights violations" and I'm sure the US administration will throw him under the bus by telling the medias in private that PM Abiy came uninvited. But he deserves to be humiliated.
temari wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:51
tolcha wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 19:41
Temari,
It is not him who is idiots. His cadres like you are Rather full of Shi’it. I blame those with normal brain who licks Abiy’s Arse, idiots. We said many times, the guy is Narcissistic and psychopaths and a mental person. How do you blame a sick person.
Tolcha, I am increasingly becoming convinced that Abiy is not only incompetent but clueless in many fields especially when it comes to politics and the economy. The man seems to have no compass or long term strategy to solve deep seated political problems as he is helplessly clueless in this area. The same goes with this handling of the economy. I'm afraid the alternatives are also not promising and in fact even more scary. Emotional brainless ethno-fascists left and right. We are doomed as a nation I think with no capable leaders with brains both in the government and the opposition.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Dec 2022, 16:39

Selam/ wrote:
13 Dec 2022, 13:26
fano, allies of Abiy
Don’t expect me to respond to this baseless association. Let alone to Fano, I wouldn’t associate him to Shene unless a 1st hand evidence is provided to me. Please don’t even try to explain any of this crap to me.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Dec 2022, 03:02
Selam/ wrote:
fanno forces to Wollega

sun wrote:

Sister selam,

Translation: I'm too stubborn to even consider the perspectives of others, so do not even try to rationally or logically explain, what is already known to everyone else. Okay, eshi, tole, got ya! :mrgreen:

Educator

Post by Educator » 13 Dec 2022, 22:12

This wutaf nekai will change his mind Tomorrow, but Today, he is pretending getting off the wagon .

Educator

Post by Educator » 13 Dec 2022, 22:26

Here goes another one who claimed to move to Eritrea but returned after three months. He is trying to get off the wagon after achieving nothing other than free raw meat and whiskey.

Educator

Post by Educator » 30 Dec 2022, 22:50

Here goes another wutaf nekai jumping off the sinking boat.