Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

የመኪና ማቆሚያ ማስመረቅ - መዝቀጥ ይሉሃል ይኸ ነው!

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 14:05

፩፳ ሚሊዮን ህዝብ ባለበትና ዛሬ ሰው እንደከብት በሚታረድበት ሀገር የመኪና ማቆሚያ እንደትልቅ ጉዳይ ተቆጥሮ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ ምክትሉ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ የሁለቱ ምክር ቤቶች አፈጉባኤዎች፣ ከንቲባዋ፣ የክልሎች ፕሬዚዳንቶችና፣ ሚንስትሮች parking ለመመረቅ ተኮልኩለው ማየት በጣም ያሳፍራል።

Last edited by Selam/ on 04 Dec 2022, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: የመኪና ማቆሚያ ማስመረቅ - መዝቀጥ ይሉሃል ይኸ ነው!

Post by Horus » 04 Dec 2022, 14:59

ሰላም፤
ይህ ሁሉ ድራማ ሁለት ነገሮችን ይጠቁማል፤ አንዱ ያው ሁሉም የሚያውቀው ያቢይ አህመድ ዝና ጥማትና የመታየት የሰለበርቲ በሽታ ነው። ሌላው ሰዎቹ ምን ያክል የህዝብ ድጋፍ እንዳጡና ትናንሾቹ የመንግስት ስራዎች ሁሉ የፐሮፓጋንዳ መንዣ እያደረጉት እንደ ሆነ ነው ። ለምሳሌ ይህ ጸረ ሙስና ሆያ ሆዬ እራሱ አላማው ሙስና ምጥፋት አይደለም ፤ የህዝብ ድጋፍ መለመኛ ነው ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 15:17

I prefer not to rush to conclusions. But it’s becoming more clear to me that there is a large section of OLF-Shene thugs operating from within PP. The other section, which is the face of the party, is either held hostage by the Shene fanatics or they themselves are opportunistic. I will wait & see.
Horus wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 14:59
ሰላም፤
ይህ ሁሉ ድራማ ሁለት ነገሮችን ይጠቁማል፤ አንዱ ያው ሁሉም የሚያውቀው ያቢይ አህመድ ዝና ጥማትና የመታየት የሰለበርቲ በሽታ ነው። ሌላው ሰዎቹ ምን ያክል የህዝብ ድጋፍ እንዳጡና ትናንሾቹ የመንግስት ስራዎች ሁሉ የፐሮፓጋንዳ መንዣ እያደረጉት እንደ ሆነ ነው ። ለምሳሌ ይህ ጸረ ሙስና ሆያ ሆዬ እራሱ አላማው ሙስና ምጥፋት አይደለም ፤ የህዝብ ድጋፍ መለመኛ ነው ።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Dec 2022, 15:18

The reason they are doing this is to cover the grizzly reality of masscars that is taking place unabated behind the curtin . Have we heard anyone in a position of power acknowledging this human tragedy except playing it down or making nonsensical statements saying more Oroms are killed than Amharas from Abiy down to kebele cadres, as if it comfort the Ethiopian people . Here as if the good days are rolled in in Ethiopia, just 300 k M far from the walling mothers and children, the good prime Minister with all his adoring yes men/and women opening a new parking with all happy faces. It can't get more absurd than this.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Dec 2022, 15:49

TGAA wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 15:18
The reason they are doing this is to cover the grizzly reality of masscars that is taking place unabated behind the curtin . Have we heard anyone in a position of power acknowledging this human tragedy except playing it down or making nonsensical statements saying more Oroms are killed than Amharas from Abiy down to kebele cadres, as if it comfort the Ethiopian people . Here as if the good days are rolled in in Ethiopia, just 300 k M far from the walling mothers and children, the good prime Minister with all his adoring yes men/and women opening a new parking with all happy faces. It can't get more absurd than this.
The more it goes on the more it gets obscured and the blood of innocent lives getting a mere bargaining chips for the same old and tired commodity called political power.

Moe and more independent voices are beginning to question what really going on.
Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Dec 2022, 15:58

Horus wrote:
ሰላም፤
You are wrong: it could be insignificant in its acutal value but it is the first in its kind in the whole of Ethiopia. Something new deserved to be celebrated and the achievements should be acknowledged.

Your share in the whole of the game is boycott and boycott, now you can't have it both ways. In the absence of a thiny needle that has been created in the house of the boycotters those who managed to create that same needle deserved to be celebrated.

Either you show-off or shut-off, as simple as that!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 16:05

Really? If that’s the only car-parking that you know of in Addis, then you’re way behind. ህፃናትንና እናቶችን ማረድ፣ ሰውን ዘቅዝቆ መስቀል ነው በኢትዮዽያ “the first in its kind.”
DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 15:58
Horus wrote:
ሰላም፤
You are wrong: it could be insignificant in its acutal value but it is the first in its kind in the whole of Ethiopia. Something new deserved to be celebrated and the achievements should be acknowledged.

Your share in the whole of the game is boycott and boycott, now you can't have it both ways. In the absence of a thiny needle that has been created in the house of the boycotters those who managed to create that same needle deserved to be celebrated.

Either you show-off or shut-off, as simple as that!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Dec 2022, 16:20

TGAA wrote:
TGAA,

This is reportedly the act of your Fano, could you dispute this?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Dec 2022, 16:27

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:05
Really? If that’s the only car-parking that you know of in Addis, then you’re way behind. ህፃናትንና እናቶችን ማረድ፣ ሰውን ዘቅዝቆ መስቀል ነው በኢትዮዽያ “the first in its kind.”
You could have cited a single instance of any underground parking, or even overground for that matter, of that capacity in the whole of Ethiopia, forget Addis Ababa, and showed that you are way ahead.

I don't know why you rush to comment before understanding about what you want to comment. I simply ignored your comment for what it is and you assumed that I consented.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 16:29

I don’t read any Fano on the picture. If you could identify the DNA of the dead from a photo, please do so & let’s know the result.

This is the only clue I see in the photo: an “Ethiopian Commercial Bank” sign in the background in both Amharic & Oromifa.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:20
TGAA wrote:
TGAA,

This is reportedly the act of your Fano, could you dispute this?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Dec 2022, 16:33

TGAA wrote:
TGAA,

there is a saying which goes like ጅራፍ ራሱ ገርፎ ራሱ ይጮሃል፣

አሁን አይ ጅራፉ አይደለም የምጮሀዉ ብለህ ራስን ከደሙ ነጻ ማድረግ ትችለለሕ።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Dec 2022, 16:43

Is this your refurbished story of Amharas are in the habit of committing communal suicide to soil your beloved Shimels and the moggaseist camp. When things unravel at the end,as usually they do no amount of bleach can clear the barbarism committed in the name of Oromo behind Abiy's and Shemelis's curtin.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 16:46

I can tell that you aren’t from Addis and don’t know the city at all. Where do you think employees & guests park their cars in all tall buildings that you see in the city? Please don’t respond because I don’t understand stupid.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:27
Selam/ wrote:
You could have cited a single instance of any underground parking, or even overground for that matter, of that capacity in the whole of Ethiopia, forget Addis Ababa, and showed that you are way ahead.

I don't know why you rush to comment before understanding about what you want to comment. I simply ignored your comment for what it is and you assumed that I consented.
Last edited by Selam/ on 04 Dec 2022, 17:00, edited 3 times in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Dec 2022, 16:47

በኢትዮጵያ 120 ሚሊዮን ሕዝብ አለ። በኢትዮጵያ 1 ሚሊዮን መኪና አለ! በቃ ይህ ሁሉ ድራማ ቅንጣት ለሚያክሉ የኦሮሙማ ሌቦችና የነሱ ተለጣፊ ለሆኑ ዉሃ አመላላሾች መጨማለቂያ ነው ።

በሌላ በኩል የዛሬ 50 አመት የኦነግ አላዋቂዎች አጉል ለመገንጠል ሲቃዡ የፈጠሩት ተረት 'ሴትለር ኮሎኒያሊም ' ምናብ እንደ መጫፈ ቁልቁሎ ይዘው ትልቁ ነፍጠኛና ትንሹ ነፍጠኛ የምትሏችውን የኢትዮጵያ ምሰሶ ሕዝቦች አማራና ጉራጌን ዘር ለማጥፋት ግማሽችሁ እንደ መንግስት ግማሻችሁ እንደ ነጻ አውጭ የዘመኑ ሆሎኮስት ታካሂዳላችሁ ። የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ አንድ ሆኖ ይህን መንግሳታዊ አሸባሪነትን ዘር ማጥፋት የሚያስቆምበት ግዜው ደርሷል ። ሌባ ሙስና ቅብጥርሴ ትለፍፋላችሁ! ሌቦቹ እራስችሁ ሆናችሁ!

የጋፋት ሕዝብ እንዴት ዘራቸው ጠፋ? የጨቦ ጉራጌ እንዴት ዘሩ ጠፋ? የገላን ጉራጌ እንዴት ዘሩ ጠፋ? ማነው የሴትለር ኮሎኒያሊዝም ታሪካዊ ግፍ የፈጸመ? ኢትዮጵያዊያን መንቂያ ሰዓት ላይ ደርሰዋል ።

ይህ ቆሻሻ የኦሮሞ ኤትኖክራሲ እስከ አይን አውጣ ሌቦቹ ከወዲሁ እስከ ስሩ መናጋት ጀምሯል !! አሳ ሲገማ ከራሱ ይባላል። የሌብነቱ እራስ፣ የሙስናው ቁንጮ አቢይና በዙሪያው የተከማችሁት ግዙፍ የኦሮሙማ ሌቦች ናቸው!

ሃቁ ይህ ሆኖ ሳለ ከቻይና ዶላር ተበድሮ፣ በቻይና መሃንዲሶችና በቻይና የቀን ሰራተኞች መኪና ማቆሚያ እንደ ትልቁ የኦሮሞ ስኬትና መገጫ ከማድረግ አሳፋሪ ነገር የለም !

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Dec 2022, 17:17

Horus wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:47
በኢትዮጵያ 120 ሚሊዮን ሕዝብ አለ። በኢትዮጵያ 1 ሚሊዮን መኪና አለ! በቃ ይህ ሁሉ ድራማ ቅንጣት ለሚያክሉ የኦሮሙማ ሌቦችና የነሱ ተለጣፊ ለሆኑ ዉሃ አመላላሾች መጨማለቂያ ነው ።

በሌላ በኩል የዛሬ 50 አመት የኦነግ አላዋቂዎች አጉል ለመገንጠል ሲቃዡ የፈጠሩት ተረት 'ሴትለር ኮሎኒያሊም ' ምናብ እንደ መጫፈ ቁልቁሎ ይዘው ትልቁ ነፍጠኛና ትንሹ ነፍጠኛ የምትሏችውን የኢትዮጵያ ምሰሶ ሕዝቦች አማራና ጉራጌን ዘር ለማጥፋት ግማሽችሁ እንደ መንግስት ግማሻችሁ እንደ ነጻ አውጭ የዘመኑ ሆሎኮስት ታካሂዳላችሁ ። የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ አንድ ሆኖ ይህን መንግሳታዊ አሸባሪነትን ዘር ማጥፋት የሚያስቆምበት ግዜው ደርሷል ። ሌባ ሙስና ቅብጥርሴ ትለፍፋላችሁ! ሌቦቹ እራስችሁ ሆናችሁ!

የጋፋት ሕዝብ እንዴት ዘራቸው ጠፋ? የጨቦ ጉራጌ እንዴት ዘሩ ጠፋ? የገላን ጉራጌ እንዴት ዘሩ ጠፋ? ማነው የሴትለር ኮሎኒያሊዝም ታሪካዊ ግፍ የፈጸመ? ኢትዮጵያዊያን መንቂያ ሰዓት ላይ ደርሰዋል ።

ይህ ቆሻሻ የኦሮሞ ኤትኖክራሲ እስከ አይን አውጣ ሌቦቹ ከወዲሁ እስከ ስሩ መናጋት ጀምሯል !! አሳ ሲገማ ከራሱ ይባላል። የሌብነቱ እራስ፣ የሙስናው ቁንጮ አቢይና በዙሪያው የተከማችሁት ግዙፍ የኦሮሙማ ሌቦች ናቸው!

ሃቁ ይህ ሆኖ ሳለ ከቻይና ዶላር ተበድሮ፣ በቻይና መሃንዲሶችና በቻይና የቀን ሰራተኞች መኪና ማቆሚያ እንደ ትልቁ የኦሮሞ ስኬትና መገጫ ከማድረግ አሳፋሪ ነገር የለም !
I am a toothless tiger, can bark much but can't effect anything. So, I use a lot of crap smear campaign against those who are trying to move the country forward, while I try to hide in my closet when it comes to my own contribution in the name of boycotting.

I was boycotting everything in the last over 30 years and still try to appear someone with a stake in the country's affairs. I am confused, I can't have a chance to remove those in power through the democratic means the country has subscribed to, I am left alone. Have been switching sides all along from one end to the other, my life has become miserable.

I can only do a smear campaign, I am doomed, I am out of touch. My miserable life!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Dec 2022, 17:27

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:46
I can tell that you aren’t from Addis and don’t know the city at all. Where do you think employees & guests park their cars in all tall buildings that you see in the city? Please don’t respond because I don’t understand stupid.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:27
Selam/ wrote:

The hallmark of stupidity: 100 = 1000

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Dec 2022, 17:31

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:17
Horus wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:47

I am a toothless tiger, can bark much but can't effect anything. So, I use a lot of crap smear campaign against those who are trying to move the country forward, while I try to hide in my closet when it comes to my own contribution in the name of boycotting.

I was boycotting everything in the last over 30 years and still try to appear someone with a stake in the country's affairs. I am confused, I can't have a chance to remove those in power through the democratic means the country has subscribed to, I am left alone. Have been switching sides all along from one end to the other, my life has become miserable.

I can only do a smear campaign, I am doomed, I am out of touch. My miserable life!
እንዳንተ ላለ ሹክሻክ ተረኛ ካድሬ ትህን ይህን መሰል አንድነት ጎማህን ያስተነፍሰዋል!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 04 Dec 2022, 17:31

Selam

Welcome to the club. Horus was a die hard supporter of PP leadership until they started to pinch gurages ear. That was 6 months ago. It is a good progress to see you denounce these rotten PP leadership. You may not agree with me now, but in 3 months you will fully realize the following two facts.

1) every massacre in Wellega is approved by Abiy himself. The Shene excuse is a Hoax

2) this project of robbing non-oromos in a violent manner will finally enter Addis very soon.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Dec 2022, 17:47

Misraq wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:31
Selam

Welcome to the club. Horus was a die hard supporter of PP leadership until they started to pinch gurages ear. That was 6 months ago. It is a good progress to see you denounce these rotten PP leadership. You may not agree with me now, but in 3 months you will fully realize the following two facts.

1) every massacre in Wellega is approved by Abiy himself. The Shene excuse is a Hoax

2) this project of robbing non-oromos in a violent manner will finally enter Addis very soon.

misraq,
I was never a die hard supporter of Abiy . I am a die hard supporter and lover of Ethiopia. When he flaunted Ethiopianism, like millions of others I believed with deep reservation that he might be real. Yes, like everything else, there is a moment when the cup becomes full. But never forget that I Horus was the first person who brought the Gafat genocide, the Zay Genocide and other committed by Oromo invasion in Showa. I follow facts and yes, the Oromo design on my own people is what filled up the cup for me. Don't forget there still others who don't think like you and me. If you wish you can go back read my years of comments about the Oromos role in history. Their current behavior simply confirmed what I had known for many many years.