Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sam Ebalalehu

Re: የመኪና ማቆሚያ ማስመረቅ - መዝቀጥ ይሉሃል ይኸ ነው!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Dec 2022, 17:50

The TPLF cadres are talking to themselves again.The best sentence so far is " Abiy has approved the Welega massacre himself." Welcome to the world of the desperate .

Right

Post by Right » 04 Dec 2022, 18:20

DTT,
So, I use a lot of crap smear campaign against those who are trying to move the country forward
Moving forward? On what world are you living in?
You have just massacred innocent children and civilians and the man in charge is celebrating a new parking lot inauguration. Besides It is the Chinese that built the park with their own money and skilled labour and as you know nothing is free.
In your book that is progress.
You can’t teach stupid.
Just remember what I told you, you guys are not crafty in what you are doing. You left a degraded TPLF to survive the day and now you are doing the massacres of the innocent in broad daylight. Just watch how everything explodes on your face.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 18:43

I Horus was the first person who brought the Gafat genocide
ኧረ ተው አንተ ሰውዬ ኧረ በፈጠረህ ተው! የኢትዮዽያ ታሪክን የተማረ ሁሉ የጋፋት ህዝቦች ከሸዋ እስከ ዳሞት ድረስ ይኖሩ እንደነበረና ከአ 16ኛው ክፍለዘመን ወዲህ በኦሮሞ ወራሪዎች እንደጠፉ ያውቃል።

ምኑን ነው አንተ ታዲያ ያመጣኸው? Posting the History on face book? Taddesse Tamrat didn’t cite Horus anywhere in his article “Ethnic Interaction and Integration in Ethiopian History: The Case of the Gafat”, published about 35 years ago.

Horus wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:47
Misraq wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:31
Selam

Welcome to the club. Horus was a die hard supporter of PP leadership until they started to pinch gurages ear. That was 6 months ago. It is a good progress to see you denounce these rotten PP leadership. You may not agree with me now, but in 3 months you will fully realize the following two facts.

1) every massacre in Wellega is approved by Abiy himself. The Shene excuse is a Hoax

2) this project of robbing non-oromos in a violent manner will finally enter Addis very soon.

misraq,
I was never a die hard supporter of Abiy . I am a die hard supporter and lover of Ethiopia. When he flaunted Ethiopianism, like millions of others I believed with deep reservation that he might be real. Yes, like everything else, there is a moment when the cup becomes full. But never forget that I Horus was the first person who brought the Gafat genocide, the Zay Genocide and other committed by Oromo invasion in Showa. I follow facts and yes, the Oromo design on my own people is what filled up the cup for me. Don't forget there still others who don't think like you and me. If you wish you can go back read my years of comments about the Oromos role in history. Their current behavior simply confirmed what I had known for many many years.
Last edited by Selam/ on 04 Dec 2022, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 19:00

Chiraq - I don’t need to fit into your club, what ever that means, or align with any other person’s club. I am my own person. I criticize when I see something wrong and likewise support when positive developments occur. If Ethiopians don’t like PP, then let them remove Abiy & Co. on the ballot box. Till then prepare a better candidate & organize the people on the ground. There’s no other way.
Misraq wrote:
Selam

Welcome to the club. Horus was a die hard supporter of PP leadership until they started to pinch gurages ear. That was 6 months ago. It is a good progress to see you denounce these rotten PP leadership. You may not agree with me now, but in 3 months you will fully realize the following two facts.

1) every massacre in Wellega is approved by Abiy himself. The Shene excuse is a Hoax

2) this project of robbing non-oromos in a violent manner will finally enter Addis very soon.

justo

Post by justo » 04 Dec 2022, 19:19

Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 14:05
፩፳ ሚሊዮን ህዝብ ባለበትና ዛሬ ሰው እንደከብት በሚታረድበት ሀገር የመኪና ማቆሚያ እንደትልቅ ጉዳይ ተቆጥሮ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ ምክትሉ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ የሁለቱ ምክር ቤቶች አፈጉባኤዎች፣ ከንቲባዋ፣ የክልሎች ፕሬዚዳንቶችና፣ ሚንስትሮች parking ለመመረቅ ተኮልኩለው ማየት በጣም ያሳፍራል።
To change the mind of the people, you need to change their physical environment, and that is what he is doing, He should be praised for this, he seems to be serious about his commitment to better the life of his people.

BTW, traffic congestion has also been a major problem in Addis, so removing parked cars away from the streets should help a bit and open up the city for its pedestrians.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 19:46

You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about.
Lesson 1: Parking garages bring in more private cars to city centers & result in traffic congestion. That’s why developed nations are reducing parking spaces in their major urban centers and replacing them with bike parking & public & shared transportation systems. I see every day parking garages being torn down.

Lesson 2: Yes, our physical environment has an impact on our health. But bringing more automobiles to the city increases emissions and degrades ambient air quality, which in turn degrades our wellbeing and is in contradiction to the greening effort the PM is doing.
justo wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 19:19
Selam/ wrote:
፩፳ ሚሊዮን ህዝብ ባለበትና ዛሬ ሰው እንደከብት በሚታረድበት ሀገር የመኪና ማቆሚያ እንደትልቅ ጉዳይ ተቆጥሮ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ ምክትሉ ጠቅላይ ሚንስቴሩ፣ የሁለቱ ምክር ቤቶች አፈጉባኤዎች፣ ከንቲባዋ፣ የክልሎች ፕሬዚዳንቶችና፣ ሚንስትሮች parking ለመመረቅ ተኮልኩለው ማየት በጣም ያሳፍራል።
To change the mind of the people, you need to change their physical environment, and that is what he is doing, He should be praised for this, he seems to be serious about his commitment to better the life of his people.

BTW, traffic congestion has also been a major problem in Addis, so removing parked cars away from the streets should help a bit and open up the city for its pedestrians.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Dec 2022, 19:54

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:27
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:46
I can tell that you aren’t from Addis and don’t know the city at all. Where do you think employees & guests park their cars in all tall buildings that you see in the city? Please don’t respond because I don’t understand stupid.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:27
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:05
Really? If that’s the only car-parking that you know of in Addis, then you’re way behind. ህፃናትንና እናቶችን ማረድ፣ ሰውን ዘቅዝቆ መስቀል ነው በኢትዮዽያ “the first in its kind.”
You could have cited a single instance of any underground parking, or even overground for that matter, of that capacity in the whole of Ethiopia, forget Addis Ababa, and showed that you are way ahead.

I don't know why you rush to comment before understanding about what you want to comment. I simply ignored your comment for what it is and you assumed that I consented.
The hallmark of stupidity: 100 = 1000
DTT, you are dying to reinvent the wheels again. Since you were not born after the era of weyanes , you are fully aware Weyannes for all of their antidemocratic and anti-Ethiopian policies their answers were " look at the economical "miracle " we brought to Ethiopia. We can't deny that the major construction Abiy has been inaugurating were started during Mele's era, without delving into the sinister shananigners weyanes had. So for you the opening of the underground parking and over-the-ground parking is worthy of being honored by the prime minister, በደመቀ መንገድ ""! and the whole enchilada of yes-man presence. They can not secure the life and well-being of Ethiopians but they have spare time to spend inaugurating a parking place, that should have been left for Adanch Abebe, but the corrupt mogassist like the photo up for what it worth. . we thought-- we have left the era of Solomon Tekalig behind, boy how wrong have we been?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 19:54

አቤ ቶክቻው እቅጩን ሲናገር:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 20:00

I told you stupidity flies under my heavenly feet.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:27
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:46
I can tell that you aren’t from Addis and don’t know the city at all. Where do you think employees & guests park their cars in all tall buildings that you see in the city? Please don’t respond because I don’t understand stupid.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:27
Selam/ wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:05
Really? If that’s the only car-parking that you know of in Addis, then you’re way behind. ህፃናትንና እናቶችን ማረድ፣ ሰውን ዘቅዝቆ መስቀል ነው በኢትዮዽያ “the first in its kind.”
You could have cited a single instance of any underground parking, or even overground for that matter, of that capacity in the whole of Ethiopia, forget Addis Ababa, and showed that you are way ahead.

I don't know why you rush to comment before understanding about what you want to comment. I simply ignored your comment for what it is and you assumed that I consented.
The hallmark of stupidity: 100 = 1000
Last edited by Selam/ on 04 Dec 2022, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 20:04

Spot on!
TGAA wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 19:54

DTT, you are dying to reinvent the wheels again. Since you were not born after the era of weyanes , you are fully aware Weyannes for all of their antidemocratic and anti-Ethiopian policies their answers were " look at the economical "miracle " we brought to Ethiopia. We can't deny that the major construction Abiy has been inaugurating were started during Mele's era, without delving into the sinister shananigners weyanes had. So for you the opening of the underground parking and over-the-ground parking is worthy of being honored by the prime minister, በደመቀ መንገድ ""! and the whole enchilada of yes-man presence. They can not secure the life and well-being of Ethiopians but they have spare time to spend inaugurating a parking place, that should have been left for Adanch Abebe, but the corrupt mogassist like the photo up for what it worth. . we thought-- we have left the era of Solomon Tekalig behind, boy how wrong have we been?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Dec 2022, 23:06

I never expected to see PP’s entire cabinet in a parking garage.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Dec 2022, 23:18

Horus wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 14:59
ሰላም፤
ይህ ሁሉ ድራማ ሁለት ነገሮችን ይጠቁማል፤ አንዱ ያው ሁሉም የሚያውቀው ያቢይ አህመድ ዝና ጥማትና የመታየት የሰለበርቲ በሽታ ነው። ሌላው ሰዎቹ ምን ያክል የህዝብ ድጋፍ እንዳጡና ትናንሾቹ የመንግስት ስራዎች ሁሉ የፐሮፓጋንዳ መንዣ እያደረጉት እንደ ሆነ ነው ። ለምሳሌ ይህ ጸረ ሙስና ሆያ ሆዬ እራሱ አላማው ሙስና ምጥፋት አይደለም ፤ የህዝብ ድጋፍ መለመኛ ነው ።
While the Mad narcissistic Dogs keep barking with its back hole protruding far behind the Train keeps speeding ahead. :lol: :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Dec 2022, 23:42

justo wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 19:19
Selam/ wrote:
To change the mind of the people, you need to change their physical environment, and that is what he is doing, He should be praised for this, he seems to be serious about his commitment to better the life of his peoples.

You are absolutely right. Addis Ababa is a gathering place of the Horn and African people. The city have been the focus of the world. The time when Nelson Mandela came to to Ethiopia as a trainee disguised as a journalist he thought that he will see a clean modern city matching up with its great name outside but fast got disappointed by its shabbiness and chaotic dirty features. Mind you AU headquarter and many other international offices are located in that city.

These and other reasons warrant the development and modernization of the city. That is why I appreciate very much the government's modernization projects and willing to award them with GOLD MEDAL because positive multiplies positive and brings happiness while negative multiply negatives and run to the bottom of the dirty drain.
8)

Right

Post by Right » 05 Dec 2022, 00:24

Justo,

A PM of a country and his entire cabinet in a parking lot garage to celebrate the inauguration of the parking garage planned during the Weyannie era and exclusively concluded with Chinese money and labour? While hundreds of citizens have been massacred with in a 3hrs drive? He couldn’t give a [deleted] because he is part of it.

Also, Ethiopians as a society should be accountable for allowing this to happen. Abiye Ahmed behaved the way he behaved because the people allowed it.

Shame of Africa. That is what we are. We break every record of stupidity in the world.
-we massacred the brightest and best generation Ethiopia had for communism.
-while much of the world quickly figured out communism and moved on we are still trapped in a revolutionary democracy. Mengistu,Melese and Abiye are the product of that.
-the worst famine in the 20th century and still we are not out of it.
- stupid war every 20 years
-now, a Rwandan style massacres.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 05 Dec 2022, 00:55

Shiny,grandiose projects are the hallmark of a dictator.
elsewhere in the country there are millions of people who desperately in need of bread on their tables and roofs over their heads. it is misplaced priority using public funds.

this what is happening while the entire members of parliaments attend the inauguration of a car park. :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/RUAUrb2Xjto

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Dec 2022, 01:07

This is Meklaklya Serawit Unifrom and this crime is in Oromia not FANO.......... we know welegas like doing this kind of stuff
DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:20
TGAA wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 15:18
The reason they are doing this is to cover the grizzly reality of masscars that is taking place unabated behind the curtin . Have we heard anyone in a position of power acknowledging this human tragedy except playing it down or making nonsensical statements saying more Oroms are killed than Amharas from Abiy down to kebele cadres, as if it comfort the Ethiopian people . Here as if the good days are rolled in in Ethiopia, just 300 k M far from the walling mothers and children, the good prime Minister with all his adoring yes men/and women opening a new parking with all happy faces. It can't get more absurd than this.
TGAA,

This is reportedly the act of your Fano, could you dispute this?
Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Dec 2022, 16:02

Tiago wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 00:55
elsewhere in the country there are millions of people who desperately in need of bread on their tables and roofs over their heads. it is misplaced priority using public funds.

this what is happening while the entire members of parliaments attend the inauguration of a car park. :lol: :lol:

If he does invest into the development of the country, then condemn it, because we don't need "grandios projects", if he didn't then also condemn because people lack need bread and roofs over their heads, and for this they need, logically seen, a development initiative.
የመንጋ ዘመን፣ የድንቁርና ዘመን!

አንድ አባበል ትዝ ኣለኝ፣ መሬትንም ሳታስነካ፣ ሳማይም ሳታስነካ በመሓሉ ላይ ቤት እንድሰራልኝ አለች ይላሉ።

I am trying to avoid this forum for the simple reason that it has been turned into a place for a pile of garbage, not worth of investing my time in it.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Dec 2022, 21:23

I am not objected to the projects that Abiy is doing. I am just disgusted by the photo-op of the inauguration of a mere parking garage. For goodness sake, it’s just a fvcking parking structure. Why did he need to bring his entire cabinet for it? It looks like only the patriarch is missing from the event. Why doesn’t he give the same attention to the atrocities in Wollega?

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 16:02
Tiago wrote:

If he does invest into the development of the country, then condemn it, because we don't need "grandios projects", if he didn't then also condemn because people lack need bread and roofs over their heads, and for this they need, logically seen, a development initiative.
የመንጋ ዘመን፣ የድንቁርና ዘመን!

አንድ አባበል ትዝ ኣለኝ፣ መሬትንም ሳታስነካ፣ ሳማይም ሳታስነካ በመሓሉ ላይ ቤት እንድሰራልኝ አለች ይላሉ።

I am trying to avoid this forum for the simple reason that it has been turned into a place for a pile of garbage, not worth of investing my time in it.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Dec 2022, 22:43

Misraq wrote:
Selam

It will not change anything if you open your stinky and dirty mouth so BIG and call a good government rotten even though the government got elected by the clear majority of Ethiopians to assume power through the transparent, competitive and democratic election process which your types of lunatic dirty thugs and hooligans may not respect. The stinky and the rotten is your lost and loose stinky BIG MOUTH. Go and wash your mouth with OMO to get clean. :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Dec 2022, 23:09

Tiago wrote:

You must be ashamed of yourself when you talk at the level of kindergarten infants not knowing that during your dear and near Babba's bygone government Addis Abebans use to go out for their toilet purposes just all over the open city public areas and through that spreading contagious diseases like wild fires. Every time foreign visitors come to Addis Ababa the government used to place corrugated metal sheets all across the road sides to hide people who are taking care of their toilet needs all over the places in public.

And in your primitive infantile opinion those bygone governments did allow such shameful practices to happen because they were not dictators, while the current government who constantly try to develop and keep the city orderly, clean, hygienic and up to standard specially during the era of multiple Pandemics are doing the development activities because they are dictators? :lol: :lol:

Yes, also the entire parliament as the representatives of the Ethiopian people should necessarily follow and encourage the positive development of the capital city and its slow but sure positive transformation to betterment. In fact right now even our neighbor Egypt is busy building an entirely brand new Capital city in the middle of the desert. If you don't like it go and rant and dry yourself to the end!