Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The midget and his stunts

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Dec 2022, 03:58

The midget doesn't even know the way how you conduct yourself when you remembers the fallen. The Waslata cheer leader should have known that you dont hold a gun or a rag on your head when you remember martyrs.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: The midget and his stunts

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Dec 2022, 05:36

Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 03 Dec 2022, 07:37

I beg to differ. Campared to the agames who left graffities if slurs & ethnic insults everywhere, this seems to me decent for agames standard

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Dec 2022, 08:09

Misraq wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 07:37
I beg to differ. Campared to the agames who left graffities if slurs & ethnic insults everywhere, this seems to me decent for agames standard
Unlike the leeches, we have standard and we have integrity. The mission of the jeberti midget is clear for everyone to se, by descrating the statue of axum,he is trying convey a message of "on your face" kind of messages .

To be humble in victory and gracious in defeat is what matters here, there is no reason to rub a salt on people's wounds here. But this is exactly what the midget is trying to achieve here. He wants us to be on each others throat for enternity.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Dec 2022, 08:15

Members of the nobility condemn the fake ceremony of the midget and midget likes him doesn't represt us.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Dec 2022, 09:28

እዚ ኣብ ቪድዮ ኮይኑ ዝዋራዘይ ዘሎ ጠስጣስ ናይ ትምህርትን ንቕሓትን ሽግር ኣለዎ ። ተጋሩ ንኤርትራ መዓር ዝለኽዩን ኣንጻርና ንክሰርሑ ድማ ምርስሳን ከም ዘድልዮም ኣምሲሉ እኳ እዩ ዝዛረብ ዘሎ ። እዚ ጠስጣስ ባሬታ ገጽ ኣድጊ ትማሊ ተጋሩ ነዛ ኩላ ኣልገፊፍ ኣኪቦም ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ከጽንቱ ክብገሱ እንከለዉ ኣበይ ኔሩ ?

ባሬታ መዛረቢ ነጥቢ ዘይብሉ እንከሎ ተሓላቒ ናይ ደመኛ ጸላእቲ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኮይኑ ብምቕራብ ነብሱ ኣፈዲሑን ኣጀሪሱን ። ብረቶም የውርዱ እንድዮም ዘለዉ ከኣ በለለይ ወጃብ ገጽ ኣድጊ !!!! ካብ እቶም ናብ ደብረ-ዘይቲ ከይዶም መዓኮሮም ዘይቲ ለኽዮም ዝርውኡ ዝነበሩ እዩ ዝመስል ትክራዋይ ተዘይኮይኑ !!! :lol: :lol:

-

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 03 Dec 2022, 09:57

Instead of saying, "Awal seid, if his name was Emmanuel Gebremeskel, you would cheer him as a northern man pissing on Tegaru,".

The problem is more with his ethnicity and religion, which is your problem rather than, "This guy is rubbing on their face that you have an issue."

Since you share the same beliefs, I suppose you won't be guilty for making eternal enemies, unless you were intoxicated and forgot what you posted, applauding Tegaru's death on this forum.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Dec 2022, 10:08

Sholla Addis wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 09:57
Instead of saying, "Awal seid, if his name was Emmanuel Gebremeskel, you would cheer him as a northern man pissing on Tegaru,".

The problem is more with his ethnicity and religion, which is your problem rather than, "This guy is rubbing on their face that you have an issue."

Since you share the same beliefs, I suppose you won't be guilty for making eternal enemies, unless you were intoxicated and forgot what you posted, applauding Tegaru's death on this forum.
What we have here is a case of political correctness. It has nothing to do with religion.

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 03 Dec 2022, 11:31

Abe Abraham wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 10:08
Sholla Addis wrote:

What we have here is a case of political correctness. It has nothing to do with religion.
The individual is well known for his positions, so changing how people perceive him won't make him a saint.

The inebriated AkeleGuzai, however, adds two things that demonstrate what his message means.

Jaberti and the Eternal Enemy: Why bring up ethnicity unless there's a dog whistle? To declare the majority of Jeberti, who are Muslims, as the " creating eternal enemy," and to assert that doing so will lead to enduring hostility between the two neighbours.

But which neighbour is he referring to? He is most definitely not referring to a Muslim neighbour.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 03 Dec 2022, 12:42

Shola has a point. Deqiq has a tendency to generalize. The individual doesn’t represent any ethnic or religious population group.

If you must generalize, it’s safer to say he represents HGDEF.

Having said that, Tigrian Eritreans do a poor job of communicating to section of the non Tigrian Eritreans that sharing Tigrian identity with Tigrian Ethiopians is not a threat to Eritrea.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Dec 2022, 17:57

Sholla Addis wrote:

To begin with, I like your nick shola addis. During my several visits to addis, I was visiting addis shola gebeya.

I am in the middle of my billiards game in our community club. But prior to the game, my briefings to them about our vacation in Bali, Indonesia lasted almost half an hour.

Back to the topic at hand

You are a very smart guy, I tell you, the dude awel seyid is a replica of issayas but he holds a wrong name. I ain't his fan and I love when the agazians call him names. He deserves it.

Perhaps, he may hail from shire, tigray but most of those who pose as eritreans and who are ridiculing him may hail from DEMBIYA, Gondar.

Good for the dembiya settlers they hold names such as gebre or Ande, they improve their tigrigna accent and hence they are accepted as pure eritreans.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 03 Dec 2022, 18:31

ኣወለይ ነዘን ጠስጣሳት ዓጋመ ዋይ ዋይ የብለን ኣሎ። ኣብታ ኣርማ ዓጋመ ኣኽሱም ከይዱ፥ ሸይኑለን። ወዲ ዓጣሪትን ዓጋማይትን ሓሪረን ክትርእየን ከለኻ ኣብ ቅኑዕ መንገዲ ከም ዘለኻ ትፈልጥ። እቶም መቓብር ስውኣትና ዝፈሓሩን ዘራኸሱን ቆማላት ዓጋመ ካልእ ኢዩ ዝግብኦም ኔሩ። ግን ድሓን ሕኔና ፈዲና ኢና።

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 03 Dec 2022, 19:05

kerenite wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 17:57
Sholla Addis wrote:

To begin with, I like your nick shola addis. During my several visits to addis, I was visiting addis shola gebeya.

I am in the middle of my billiards game in our community club. But prior to the game, my briefings to them about our vacation in Bali, Indonesia lasted almost half an hour.

You are a very smart guy, I tell you, the dude awel seyid is a replica of issayas but he holds a wrong name. I ain't his fan and I love when the agazians call him names. He deserves it.

Perhaps, he may hail from shire, tigray but most of those who pose as eritreans and who are ridiculing him may hail from DEMBIYA, Gondar.

Good for the dembiya settlers they hold names such as gebre or Ande, they improve their tigrigna accent and hence they are accepted as pure eritreans.
It's encouraging to read your insightful comments, and I wish you a happy holiday. We both think that Shola is a good spot to unwind and enjoy oneself, thus I would love to visit your lovely city Keren in the future.

Salaam.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Dec 2022, 16:42

Sholla Addis wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:05
kerenite wrote:
Sholla Addis wrote:

It's encouraging to read your insightful comments, and I wish you a happy holiday. We both think that Shola is a good spot to unwind and enjoy oneself, thus I would love to visit your lovely city Keren in the future.

Salaam.
Keren will welcome you with open arms dear brother.

Perhaps if the despot is gone in between, we may meet in keren.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Dec 2022, 19:22

kerenite wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 16:42
Sholla Addis wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:05
kerenite wrote:
Sholla Addis wrote:

Salaam.
Keren will welcome you with open arms dear brother.

Perhaps if the despot is gone in between, we may meet in keren.
^^^ ሁለት ፈሳም አጋሜዎች:: አንዱ ሽርጣም ሌላኛው ሹጣም::

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Dec 2022, 20:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 08:09
Misraq wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 07:37
Unlike the leeches, we have standard and we have integrity. The mission of the jeberti midget is clear for everyone to se, by descrating the statue of axum,he is trying convey a message of "on your face" kind of messages .

To be humble in victory and gracious in defeat is what matters here, there is no reason to rub a salt on people's wounds here. But this is exactly what the midget is trying to achieve here. He wants us to be on each others throat for enternity.
^^^ አጀውጀው ሳኸራም አግኣዚት ወ ሊዛርድ (ሸለመጥማጥ) አረጊት::

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Dec 2022, 21:35

መቓብር ስውአት ኤርትራውያን ብምፍሓርና ልወረደና ኻው ትውልዲ ላብ ትውልዲ ልሰጋገር መርገም አምየን ኢልና ኻው ምቕባል ንገብሮ ነገር የብልናይ። አወል ስዒድ መቓብር መለስ ዜናዊ አይፋሓረን። ነቶም አሜሪካ አምላኽና እያ ኢሎም ዝምክሑ ጁንታውያን ሕዚውን ዕረ ይጥዓሞም፣ አወል ስዒድ ልኸተማ አኽሱም ማዓልኪ ሓደርኪ እዩ ልበላ፣ ናይ እግዚሄር ሰላምታ። :roll: :roll:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 04 Dec 2022, 22:14

Looks like Deqi can't handle the humiliation of his Adwa/Seraye/Axum family in the hands of the superior Hamasien/Jeberti.

We all know where he is from.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 05 Dec 2022, 00:38

(Reality in action)

Versus....
(one of thousands of TPLFagame trash talk)

A Big Thank You to Awel Said for speaking the truth in the belly of liberated Tigray/Axum and for even inserting video clips of Tigray people speaking the actual truth.

Jegna Eritrea am himbirtom be'gibree ar'i'yom...ne'kulo defikeru'wo hil'mom...you gave them an upset stomach :mrgreen:

Himbirte TPLFagame tetenkee'fa...wu'xsat abe'len

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Dec 2022, 17:57

it is our norm and tradition, once you wrestle your opponent and throw him to the ground on his back, you are not allowed to beat or wound him. If you beat him once he is down, you are considered as a coward. Since the midget is not of noble descend, he was dispatched by his handlers to do the dirty job of cowards.

The action of the midget can be explained as fellows, He was dispatched by the parasite groups headed by the alcoholic junk to manufacture an agenda so that people on website could be preoccupied with this stunts. They expected that Tigrians would burn with anger with the desecration of the holly city by the midget and vent their anger toward the Eritrean diaspora and we would retaliate with the same medicine hence the spiral of hate and confrontation could continue unabated . After all, There is nothing the alcholic junk can offer Eritreans except death, siege and atmosphere of war and conflict. Economy, prosperity, good education and good health is not on the radar of the Junk.

To return to the maggots of mereja, If I am going to start with the eden, the man is the embodiment of woyane, simply a shermuuutxa with no principle, no shame or honor. If I was a woyane sympathizer, my pride and ego would have never allowed me to be here in mereja discussing issues as nothing has happened, I would have left the room in 2018 but here is the leeches, behaving as nothing happened.

To mohammed hagos! Mohammed Lagos is accusing me for hailing from Dembia, it is an honor to hail from Dembia not an insult, and the fact that people from "Dembia" are ultra nationalist and patriot and the vanguard of Eritrea must be a testimony that the original Dembians must be people of honor and dignity like the "Dembia" of Eritrea.