Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Eripoblikan

Re: ዓመታዊ ክብሪ በዓል ሕዳር ጽዮን ኣስመራ 2022

Post by Eripoblikan » 30 Nov 2022, 12:00

Even the priests are undercover agents. That's the sad state of present-day Eritrea.
eritrea wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 10:23

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Nov 2022, 13:40

Hama ± Tsion = Hamasien Hamatsion?

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Nov 2022, 15:36

eritrea wrote:

The so-called dude who poses here as "eritrea" is an agazian and a religious zealot. I have been following his posts since months. He does not believe in inclusiveness, for him eritrea is solely a tewahdo land. He sounds like the "old" abe abraham. OK.. abe now (for how long nobody can tell) became more accommodating after he returned back purified from his pilgrimage in Jerusalem.

Tena yistilign

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Nov 2022, 15:51

Stfu wedish.ermuta wedibuttanella. Resah alet. Sahsah kodar arayi kunti.
resah alet wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:36
eritrea wrote:

The so-called dude who poses here as "eritrea" is an agazian and a religious zealot. I have been following his posts since months. He does not believe in inclusiveness, for him eritrea is solely a tewahdo land. He sounds like the "old" abe abraham. OK.. abe now (for how long nobody can tell) became more accommodating after he returned back purified from his pilgrimage in Jerusalem.

Tena yistilign

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Nov 2022, 16:00

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:51
resah alet wrote:
eritrea wrote:

Tena yistilign
Wedi barista idaga Arbi hussssssh!!!

Getz wukaria korbaria.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Nov 2022, 16:25

Sahsah kodar weyanay rodent. Wedizom reshunat hademti. Resah alet. Wediza kelbi.
kerenite wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:00
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
resah alet wrote:
eritrea wrote:

Tena yistilign

Getz wukaria korbaria.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 30 Nov 2022, 18:03

Inferior Tigrian Muslim Kerenite :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2022, 06:44

kerenite wrote:
eritrea wrote:

Tena yistilign
Mohammed hagos

Eritrea used to be called hagere agaazian, hence you shouldnt be hard on Eritrea if he displays his Heritage. Instead of biiching, Why don't you introduce us with your culture. Complaint and whine

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 01 Dec 2022, 15:36

Asmara is land of Kebessa Christians we are not Arab knee benders like your Shire ancestors

Eritrea was never called Hagere Agazyan

Eritrea is Medri Bahri or Mereb Melash or Kebessa
kerenite wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:00
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
resah alet wrote:
eritrea wrote:

Tena yistilign

Getz wukaria korbaria.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Dec 2022, 17:19

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 06:44
kerenite wrote:
eritrea wrote:

Tena yistilign
Mohammed hagos

Eritrea used to be called hagere agaazian, hence you shouldnt be hard on Eritrea if he displays his Heritage. Instead of biiching, Why don't you introduce us with your culture. Complaint and whine
[/quote

My name ain't mhamed hagos, I know your implication. Had my name was mohmed hagos, believe me I would have been proud of it but I have different name. Capitto ayte agazian teklegiorgis?

You know what ayte agazian deQi, in Eritrea there are 9 ethnic groups. Unlike those who live in diaspora who are polarized, they live in harmony. Inside eritrea, an akele or a seraye or a hamassien or a kerenite or some one from sahil or massawa does not feel that he is not an eritrean and nobody asks him where he hails from. It is unique in eritrea, eris love each other and they are living in harmony. Forget those SOB diaspora higdef cadres who desperately try to incite sectarian or regional strife, divide eris so that their mentor remains in Griff.

Thanks to our patriotic fathers such as ibrahim sultan, weldeup weldemariam, abdul Qadir kebire and others, our unity inside eritrea remains firm.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 01 Dec 2022, 22:31

kerenite wrote:
Tena yistilign
Waw waw Kerenite, and all the blabbering just because I posted a picture of the yearly celebration of ሕዳር ጽዮን of ቅድስቲ ድንግል ማርያም ቤት ክርስቲያን in Asmara. Instead of accusing me of anything you should ask yourself why you came to such conclusions about me being zealot or not believing in inclusiveness.

In any case, if what you are accusing me of is or was right then I am not christian or shouldn't be considered christian to begin with. Because, in christianity, it is not about ethnicity nor languages of people but about saving life after death. But some under the influence of Lucifer use it to screw everyone's life on earth and even after death for that matter.

Right now, we live in a time when almost every prophecy in the Bible is being revealed before our eyes. This has been told for thousands of years in the past but is happening now on our time. All I can say is get prepared. Arguing with me or anyone else will not save you. What is said in the bible will happen and is happening as we speak.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Dec 2022, 03:25

kerenite wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 17:19

My name ain't mhamed hagos, I know your implication. Had my name was mohmed hagos, believe me I would have been proud of it but I have different name. Capitto ayte agazian teklegiorgis?

You know what ayte agazian deQi, in Eritrea there are 9 ethnic groups. Unlike those who live in diaspora who are polarized, they live in harmony. Inside eritrea, an akele or a seraye or a hamassien or a kerenite or some one from sahil or massawa does not feel that he is not an eritrean and nobody asks him where he hails from. It is unique in eritrea, eris love each other and they are living in harmony. Forget those SOB diaspora higdef cadres who desperately try to incite sectarian or regional strife, divide eris so that their mentor remains in Griff.

Thanks to our patriotic fathers such as ibrahim sultan, weldeup weldemariam, abdul Qadir kebire and others, our unity inside eritrea remains firm.
Political correct statement are neither healthy nor durable. In regard to the Waslata Abdul Qadir Kebere. Thanks to the flow information, people are updated and informed about the role of Kebere and other Waslatas whom the regime regarded as Heroes for sake of inclusiveness.

Keberes role models was the so called Pakistanis founding father Muhammad Ali Jinnah who was the leader of the All-India Muslim League, he enabled the partition of India not on the base of language barrier or cultural barriers but because of religion. I am sure, if Haile selasie was a Muslim, Kebere could have sucked his balls and would have accepted his poor self as a second class citizen . However, his intention became obvious to every one and he was naturalized not by the agents of Haile selasie but by the people who loved their lands and soil and who refused to be a subject of alien culture and tradition.

The meaning of nationalism and patriotism could be seen by these simple quotes of Aboy WeldeAb Weldemariam.

As you see, Aboy WeldeAb is emphasizing the words History and identity of his countrymen while the Waslatas raised their voice for the sake of bending over toward 5 times a day toward Mecha and of course for the sake of Arabic language. Here is the difference between a nationalist patriot and Pseudo patriot.

Language and identity is yet again emphasized by Weldeab Wedemariam!