Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

The two men who have taken Tigray into grave with them!!!

Post by Hawzen » 29 Nov 2022, 21:10

Sadly :oops: :mrgreen: :cry: ,

The nightmare of Tigray: This video broke my heart :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please wait, video is loading...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Misraq

Re: The two men who have taken Tigray into grave with them!!!

Post by Misraq » 29 Nov 2022, 22:08

The catestrohic story of Agames will be in text books for political science students all over the world. And certainly these two are prominent and I would add Tedros Adanhom with his Pride tweet and his repeated cry about the fake genocide to save his commerads

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 29 Nov 2022, 23:12

I like writing in blue font who am I?

Almaze
QB
ANTICO
C Beyond
Eri Luv
Justice Seeker
Semira

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:P :P :P

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 30 Nov 2022, 00:32

ሓደ ሚልዮን መናእሰይ ትግራይ አውቲ ላይ ውክልና ጦርነት ሃሊቑ ማለት እኮ ሓደ ትውልዲ ትግራይ ብምልኡ ፀኒቱ ማለት እዩ።

ዓሰርተይ ኽልተይ ስታዲየማት ክሳብ አፉ ክመልእ ዝኽእል መናእሰይ እዩ ዳሕና ኩኑ ኻይበለ ብሃንደበት ተፈልዩና።

ግራውትና ዝሓርሶ ስኢኑ ቓዲሩ። ከተማታትና ብአእጋሮምን አእዳዎምን ዝሰአኑ መናእሰያትና መሊኡ። ብራዕዲ አእምሮኡ ዝሰንከለ መናእሰይማ እኖኡ ትቑፀሮ።

ትእዛዝ ጎይተትና ፈረንጂ ከነኽብር ክንብል ባድመ ብዘይ ምኽንያት ጎቢጥና ሕዚ ዓርሳትና ባዲምና ቀሪና። ሃሊቕና። ተሓሚስና። ተለዊስና። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Nov 2022, 10:23

Terrorist tplf took Tigray back to stone age. Tigrayans need to get rid of them.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Nov 2022, 11:04

Misraq wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:08
The catestrohic story of Agames will be in text books for political science students all over the world. And certainly these two are prominent and I would add Tedros Adanhom with his Pride tweet and his repeated cry about the fake genocide to save his commerads

There is no question that cry-baby bi@tch Tedros Adhanom has played his part to the misery of the people of Tigray as well as the demise of his TPLF organization... But I am not sure if he has ever been one of the heavy weight TPLF leaders who had the power to make critical decisions.... For example, as Meles declared war against Eritrea, I believe Seyum Mesfin also ordered to attack the ENDF Northern command... But that cry-baby bi@tch Tedros Adhanom has only been good at sterilizing Amhara women and probably also other Ethiopian women then followed crying in the world stages as the UN direction.. nothing more than that...

I just hope that he faces justice for all the crimes he committed against Amhara women.... I also expect the people of Ethiopia and especially the people of Amhara to take justice into their hands if this crocked evil agame steps his feet in Ethiopia...

:lol: :lol: :lol: By the way, I am happy to see agames waving Green-Yellow-Red flag again.... Now it is time for the capitulated agames to sing Ethiopia Hagerachin if they want sacks of wheat aid to get to Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group