Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

In the month of November, ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና has posted over 450 times, 15 times a day

Post by sesame » 29 Nov 2022, 19:23

ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና

ጋዕ-ዚና
ረሲሕና፡ ተጠላቒና፡ ጻሕጺሕና :lol: :lol:

After the devastating defeat that Agames suffered, the least you would expect from Agame nincompoops like AxumEzana, Roman, Edina, Sarko, and Tommy is to hide in abject shame. But I guess the word shame does not exist in their lexicon. Contrary to what one might expect, defeat seems to have energized them. AxumEzana, for example, has posted over 450 times in this month alone. I have finally concluded that Agame cannot be defeated. It is like the captain of a team that was defeated 7-0 claiming "This is a win for us. We might have lost 12-0 if it weren't for our valiant players." No matter how you pummel Agames, they will turn their defeat into a victory. "ሓመድ ልሒስና ተንሲእና" was their favorite slogan, but why bite the dust in the first place.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: In the month of November, ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና has posted over 450 times, 15 times a day

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 29 Nov 2022, 19:54

I like the fact that no one takes him seriously. Everyone ignores the delusional idiot. He is definitely on the spectrum.
sesame wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:23
ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና

ጋዕ-ዚና

After the devastating defeat that Agames suffered, the least you would expect from Agame nincompoops like AxumEzana, Roman, Edina, Sarko, and Tommy is to hide in abject shame. But I guess the word shame does not exist in their lexicon. Contrary to what one might expect, defeat seems to have energized them. AxumEzana, for example, has posted over 450 times in this month alone. I have finally concluded that Agame cannot be defeated. It is like the captain of a team that was defeated 7-0 claiming "This is a win for us. We might have lost 12-0 if it weren't for our valiant players." No matter how you pummel Agames, they will turn their defeat into a victory. "ሓመድ ልሒስና ተንሲእና" was their favorite slogan, but why bite the dust in the first place.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: In the month of November, ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና has posted over 450 times, 15 times a day

Post by Hawzen » 29 Nov 2022, 21:30

sesame wrote:
ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና

ጋዕ-ዚና

I thought ONLY Winners are supposed to act the way brother Axumezana has been behaving.. not the owners of inflated ego aka agame diaspora aka the losers....specially after the whole capitulation of their "mighty" TPLF :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, he took the absolute capitulation of his beloved TPLF the hardest. We understand he always believed that his TPLF militia were the strongest and his Tigray killil were the richest.... Now, he found out the bitter truth and his inflated ego is crashed completely beyond repair....

I am afraid that he might be showing us the psychological effect of the whole situation ... I just hope he gets the help he needs so badly...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 29 Nov 2022, 21:44

He must be on welfare and using public wifi.
The woyanes with the looted money are busy drinking,gambling and binging on illicit drugs and have no time posting on this forum.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Nov 2022, 22:10

True that is.
He is delusional.
Even his other dumb a’ss brothers of the likes of aswash aka aba and the illiterate tigrayfunfunatpeople read the writing on the wall and gave up.
And majority of his posts are about his master Wedi Afom. I think he sees Wedi Afom in his sleep.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 30 Nov 2022, 10:02

Poor AxumeJunta…he is in deep depression. He never thought in a million years that his beloved Weyane would be in this situation it finds itself.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Nov 2022, 10:39

The retard writes to console himself. He has something wrong with him. I'm guessing he has mild retardation or some sort. He believes his own lies. That is not sane.
Cigar wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:10
True that is.
He is delusional.
Even his other dumb a’ss brothers of the likes of aswash aka aba and the illiterate tigrayfunfunatpeople read the writing on the wall and gave up.
And majority of his posts are about his master Wedi Afom. I think he sees Wedi Afom in his sleep.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 30 Nov 2022, 14:36

He was more funny when he posted as "Awash" or "Aba". Nowadays he's on a suicide watch. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Nov 2022, 14:43

euroland wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 10:02
Poor AxumeJunta…he is in deep depression. He never thought in a million years that his beloved Weyane would be in this situation it finds itself.
Do you remember his daily mumbo jambo about how TDF terrorists will march to Adi Halo and Asmera. The man really need psychiatric help. ሳይለቅ አይቀርም:: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Nov 2022, 16:47

sesame wrote:
ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና

ጋዕ-ዚና

Riesi smsm,

I aint here to defend axum gelemele. I would be the last to do so.

My question to you, why are yoy angry? He is in his Ethiopian website and he is not an intruder. He can write whatever he wants while he is at home. This forum is an ethio forum. Why do you interrupt him?

Hey....

If you belong to the tedemirenal... and honenal.... fiQir yashenifenal lot then you belong to the minority aka the deQi serawit offspring in eritrea.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Nov 2022, 17:02

kerenite wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:47
sesame wrote:
ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና

ጋዕ-ዚና

Riesi smsm,

My question to you, why are yoy angry? He is in his Ethiopian website and he is not an intruder. He can write whatever he wants while he is at home. This forum is an ethio forum. Why do you interrupt him?

Hey....

If you belong to the tedemirenal... and honenal.... fiQir yashenifenal lot then you belong to the minority aka the deQi serawit offspring in eritrea.
Sister eden,

The absolute capitulation of your beloved coward TPLF hurts your Shire behind... Ha :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ?

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Nov 2022, 19:22

Hawzen wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 17:02
kerenite wrote:
sesame wrote:
ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና

ጋዕ-ዚና

Riesi smsm,

Hey....

Sister eden,

The absolute capitulation of your beloved coward TPLF hurts your Shire behind... Ha :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ?

Dedebit is always dedeb
I always tend to ignore you wedi Hawzien w-hore but you keep following me like a starved dog.

Do you know what amhara call people such as your sorry asz? Well, LESLASA or YEWEND ALICHA and in Eritrea SEBEYTAY.

Don't reply to any of my posts. Ignore me as I ignore you. Don't you possess an iota of self respect?

Akkkh Tuff nab getska!!!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Nov 2022, 20:19

kerenite wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 19:22
Hawzen wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 17:02
kerenite wrote:
sesame wrote:
ኣኽሱምጋዕዚና

ጋዕ-ዚና

Riesi smsm,

Hey....

Sister eden,

Dedebit is always dedeb
I always tend to ignore you wedi Hawzien w-hore but you keep following me like a starved dog.

Do you know what amhara call people such as your sorry asz? Well, LESLASA or YEWEND ALICHA and in Eritrea SEBEYTAY.

Don't reply to any of my posts. Ignore me as I ignore you. Don't you possess an iota of self respect?

Akkkh Tuff nab getska!!!
Gual Shire,

I hear you...Not really good time for your kind specially now that your beloved TPLF is deflo*wered beyond repair and your stinky agame as*s is owned by Fanos and Eris in your home town shire.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 30 Nov 2022, 20:29

Fed bro
This idiot is in major psychological crisis. I am glad he is alive to see the death of his Weyane and the suffering of his wicked clan who were wishing us harm for many years. Karma is an Agame indeed.

Fed_Up wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 14:43
euroland wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 10:02
Do you remember his daily mumbo jambo about how TDF terrorists will march to Adi Halo and Asmera. The man really need psychiatric help. ሳይለቅ አይቀርም:: :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 30 Nov 2022, 20:35

Nickname: Awash
Total posts: 30273 , 6.73 posts per day

Nickname: Aba
Total posts: 4018, 3.21 posts per day

Nickname: Axumezana
Total posts: 6070, 5.85 posts per day

The poor agame keeps changing his nicknames hoping to change his fate. He spent over a decade on this forum wishing all evil things on Eritreans, then Karma saddled him with the body bags of over one million of his own people. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: