Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

This will make isolated DIA happy

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 28 Nov 2022, 13:25

Joe Biden changed his mind, he wants to see president Sahle-Work Zewde not Abiy Ahmed.

Source.

https://todaynewsafrica.com/biden-did-n ... work-zewde

Fiyameta

Re: This will make isolated DIA happy

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Nov 2022, 13:29

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Nov 2022, 13:29

When will you ever get it into your stone thick-skull, that only because you love to bend down & kiss every white man's boots that you see, doesn't mean others love it too.

Ok, pink ars- smooching Kunta Kuntina?

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 13:25
Joe Biden changed his mind, he wants to see president Sahle-Work Zewde not Abiy Ahmed.

Source.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2022, 14:29

AbyssiniaLady wrote:

Source.

Charcoal “warthog” face blabbering as usual. ራስሽ ታመጭው .. ራስሽ ታሮጭው::

Keep mentioning us, charcoal. Obviously, we are your nightmares, and we are the ones burning you 8)

Negwr agameeee.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Nov 2022, 14:37

shabia trolls leave my sistar agazian Abyssinian lady alone! She is ze queen of ze future agazi state! She will defeat isayas from her online cyber campaigns!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Nov 2022, 16:23

You & ur idiot queen, worship this! :lol:

Agazi General wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:37
shabia trolls leave my sistar agazian Abyssinian lady alone! She is ze queen of ze future agazi state! She will defeat isayas from her online cyber campaigns!!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 28 Nov 2022, 18:49

President Sahle-Work Zewde has no political power and thus should be banned from traveling to the United States, Abiy Ahmed has the power.

The U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit is a waste of time, It's all about America's national interests.

Fed_Up wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 14:29

Keep mentioning us, charcoal. Obviously, we are your nightmares, and we are the ones burning you 8)

Negwr agameeee.

Listen to me illiterate azzhole

I don't entertain nappy headed charcoal faced low IQ negro, are you crazy? enough is enough, don't follow me like a lost dog and don't quote me again, do you understand? you are not DIA, Now get lost stupid mother fcker!!

These charcoal faced nappy headed animals are in their late sixties and seventies, they are gum stuck to the bottom of Ethiopia’s shoe.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2022, 21:05

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:49
President Sahle-Work Zewde has no political power and thus should be banned from traveling to the United States, Abiy Ahmed has the power.

The U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit is a waste of time, It's all about America's national interests.

Fed_Up wrote:

Negwr agameeee.

I don't entertain nappy headed charcoal faced low IQ negro, are you crazy? enough is enough, don't follow me like a lost dog and don't quote me again, do you understand? you are not DIA, Now get lost stupid mother fcker!!

These charcoal faced nappy headed animals are in their late sixties and seventies, they are gum stuck to the bottom of Ethiopia’s shoe.
Dumbest Charcoal “warthog.” faced cûnt clearl you were sober when you wrote that^^^. :oops: :lol:

Mrs. Fûvk face next time Make Up your mind before you blabber something beyond your pay grade.

ፈሳም

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Nov 2022, 21:26

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
Source.

8)
Last edited by sun on 28 Nov 2022, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Nov 2022, 21:38

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:49

Fed_Up wrote:

Negwr agameeee.

All of these issues are none of your business! :mrgreen: