Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Eritreans are saying they're in Tigray to protect ENDF. Will Abiy tell Eri ENDF doesn't want big sister's protection?

Post by sarcasm » 28 Nov 2022, 08:32

Eritreans are saying they're in Tigray to protect ENDF. Will Abiy tell Eri ENDF doesn't want big sister's protection?
Educator wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 12:19
So the purpose of the presence of Eritrean troops in Tigray is to protect the ENDF? If that is the case, then it is an evidence of the weakness and incompetence of Mamo Killo's army to fight the little regional force on its own. That is what is claimed by Woyanes all the time that they are superior than any one force in the region. I guess I will have to start respecting them then.
ZEMEN wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:43

One thing about the Tigryans and their leader's is, they make a mistake and they come up with the worst solution another lies, It is the fact that the agreement stated while TPLF disarm concurrently, the outside forces to withdraw from Tigray. Yet, you wanted the outside forces to leave before you lay your arms. And then attack the federal soldiers. You people are brilliant. Stupid people.

Fiyameta

Re: Eritreans are saying they're in Tigray to protect ENDF. Will Abiy tell Eri ENDF doesn't want big sister's protection

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Nov 2022, 21:53

Stop lying you genocidal terrorist agame!
We are not in Tigray. We are in Badme! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Educator

Re: Eritreans are saying they're in Tigray to protect ENDF. Will Abiy tell Eri ENDF doesn't want big sister's protection

Post by Educator » 30 Nov 2022, 10:28

It is stipulated in the peace agreement that Eritrean army is in Ethiopia to protect ENDF. After all ZEMEN was telling the truth.
sarcasm wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:32
Educator wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 12:19
So the purpose of the presence of Eritrean troops in Tigray is to protect the ENDF? If that is the case, then it is an evidence of the weakness and incompetence of Mamo Killo's army to fight the little regional force on its own. That is what is claimed by Woyanes all the time that they are superior than any one force in the region. I guess I will have to start respecting them then.
ZEMEN wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:43

One thing about the Tigryans and their leader's is, they make a mistake and they come up with the worst solution another lies, It is the fact that the agreement stated while TPLF disarm concurrently, the outside forces to withdraw from Tigray. Yet, you wanted the outside forces to leave before you lay your arms. And then attack the federal soldiers. You people are brilliant. Stupid people.