More Good News for Peace

Post by Eripoblikan » 28 Nov 2022, 08:03

kerenite

Re: More Good News for Peace

Post by kerenite » 29 Nov 2022, 15:04

Eripoblikan wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:03
I hope what he said is true.

I like this pakistani or is he an indian dude who is under weyanne payrol, Higdef is lagging behind comparatively.

I like his English dialect. I recall when I was in high school, our geography teacher was an indian. My classmates noticed that he has problem with the letter "W" so whenever he was explaining to us about monsoon and winds, he was uttering the word VIND instead of wind.

Haha..as you know from experience in every class there is always one or two naughty students. So one of our naughty students asked the indian teacher what the word VIND means.

The indian teacher was confused and said, I didn't say vind, I said vind. He angrily said to the student to come forward and write wind but uttered it as vind in the blackboard. Our naughty student applied the chalk and wrote VIND. This angered our indian teacher and angrily said, I didn't say vind, I said vind.

Hey, it is a true story.

Germans have similar problem with the letter "W". They never apply it, they use the letter "V" instead.

Tena yistilgn

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 29 Nov 2022, 15:42

እዙይ ናይና ናይ ወያኔ ብሮባጋንዳ ብላህጃ ህንዲ ክትሰምዖ ከለኻ ወኔኻ ቀስቂሱ ቀስቂሱ ጉማየ ጉማይ እዩ ዘብለካ። :roll: :roll:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 29 Nov 2022, 15:56

EripobAggamikan A.K.A. Qomal Akeleguzai Agga*me:---- You Are Useless Pig 🐖, What Else !!!
Gimmattamm Guahaf MushMush Akeleguzai Agga*me.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 30 Nov 2022, 01:18

kerenite wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:04
Eripoblikan wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:03
I hope what he said is true.

I like this pakistani or is he an indian dude who is under weyanne payrol, Higdef is lagging behind comparatively.

I like his English dialect. I recall when I was in high school, our geography teacher was an indian. My classmates noticed that he has problem with the letter "W" so whenever he was explaining to us about monsoon and winds, he was uttering the word VIND instead of wind.

Haha..as you know from experience in every class there is always one or two naughty students. So one of our naughty students asked the indian teacher what the word VIND means.

The indian teacher was confused and said, I didn't say vind, I said vind. He angrily said to the student to come forward and write wind but uttered it as vind in the blackboard. Our naughty student applied the chalk and wrote VIND. This angered our indian teacher and angrily said, I didn't say vind, I said vind.

Hey, it is a true story.

Germans have similar problem with the letter "W". They never apply it, they use the letter "V" instead.

Tena yistilgn
Thanks for the laugh, bro.