Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Never Trust Agames: Bandas to the Core

Post by TesfaNews » 28 Nov 2022, 05:58

You remind me of Satan the Joker you have Pro Ethiopian (Roman) and anti Ethiopian (Axumezana) account running at same time

even thomas hagos pretended to be amhara (tembienliberation)

Even eden pretended to be amhara (educator)

Agames are all over the place.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Nov 2022, 14:45

wowwww my agazi Agame genius brazer Roman-hawdian-eth0ash-yehyu-Zack -ethwar-ethoash-afari warrior-mred+axumezana insults his own people to make ze stoooooopid Galla and amharu and bologna maids kebessa think zat he is not an Agame agazi king. Zat will make ppl never suspect zat u r ze smartest agazian Agame genius strategist ever, especially when u login as ze economy expert author ethoash. Wowww Brazer. Plz keep it up. Our agazian president meles is smiling up at us from ze pits of hellfire, with ze upmost pride! Viva agazian state! Down with ze galla, Buda amharu and bologna maids!!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 Nov 2022, 16:05

AgameAsh
As a low IQ goon, you are keep making an a’ss on yourself; you ain’t fooling anyone

Roman wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:02
They can rule whatever is left of their barren region but TPLFs should never ever be allowed to have positions within federal government or our armed forces. Once the TPLFs are disarmed it should be the end of it and the army should never recruit Tigrayans ever again. No matter what anyone say these people are traitors and shouldn't be trusted.This peace deal has been signed but Ethiopians should always have one eye opened. We know how their son "Gugsa" was serving the Italians and how the worthless Zenawi signed away Ethiopia's ports by giving the former Italian colony a fake referendum. I don't believe the 99% independence vote and without a doubt it was rigged.

I will say it here: Nothing Abiy or PP does will ever reach the bandas known as TPLF and their people.

- Helped Italians against Ethiopia
- Gave away our red sea illegally
- Attacked ENDF
- Attacked Amhara
- Attacked Afar

Trust is forever dead.

Every Ethiopian who is old enough to remember these recent events will know about the snakes of Tigray.... 8) 8) 8)

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 28 Nov 2022, 18:41

Roman, Axgame you don't fool anyone except yourself. Dedbit is always dedeb

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 28 Nov 2022, 19:11

The golden are destined to be rulers and shakers , you live in an Ethiopia they established, restructured and developed. You are ungrateful but you cannot avoid their influence.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2022, 19:31

Axumezana wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:11
The golden are destined to be rulers and shakers , you live in an Ethiopia they established, restructured and developed. You are ungrateful but you cannot avoid their influence.
Starvin Marvin

^^^ I don't know which parallel universe your agameeee arse is from or what type of grass you smoke daily right before you type nonsense on the keyboard, but you are at risk of ending to a mental health institution—Mark my words.