Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Somaliland Independence growing support in UK?

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Nov 2022, 00:53

why is this Pan-african brainwashed habesha reporter so afraid of Somaliland independence?

Hargeisa is 10x more stable then Mocadigshu so why force Hargeisa to submit to a lawless state of the Hawiya people?

Al shabab infested Somalia supported Eritrea Independence so why we don't support Somaliland independence to score fair equal point with them?

Anyways nobody can change the fact that Somaliland is already independent and self-governing

BigBreak

Re: Somaliland Independence growing support in UK?

Post by BigBreak » 28 Nov 2022, 09:03

An independent Somaliland benefits Ethiopia and protects Ethiopia from the threat of the Greater Somalia ideology that wants to annex Ethiopia's Somali region

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Nov 2022, 14:57

• Waw my noble brave Amharu Brazer i agre. Time for ze revenge agains ze zoomali. Zey took away our sea key bahri so it's time to subbort ze Isaak zoomali land 2 be independent. We Amharu must train zem and help zem get recognized and ze global recognition independence. Zen do ze same 4 bunt land, jubaaaaaland and ze rest. Zen zoomalia will never be ze threat to us amharu and agazi allies eva again. Wowwwww... I like zat.

* Does gobez Agazian amharu awris dance*

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Nov 2022, 15:41

Agazi General aka Sadcan texas refuge

Stability matters. stable Somaliland will have good relation with Ethiopias stable Somaliregion in the future Hargeisa and Jigijiga will be united . The only losers are Somalian Arabists (Al\Shabab) that Bomb and terrorize their own arabized people to make a savage Hairy Arab deity happy through funding by arab states like Qatar Mocadigishu will be center of arab sponsered terrorism against somalia people

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 28 Nov 2022, 18:44

Nobel Amhara, you are wishing your Axgame land to have a chance for independence. Dedeb zekach Axgame

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 29 Nov 2022, 07:53

Stick to your raw meat, all Somalis know not to trust Amhara.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Nov 2022, 14:35

Hawdian wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:53
Stick to your raw meat, all Somalis know not to trust Amhara.
Axumezana

An ordinary Amhara farmer never even get a chance to eat meat let alone the prestigious raw meat to eat. The ordinary Amhara family eat chicken on holy days like fasika other than that there is no meat or chicken on the dishes. It is always injera, shiro etc. That is why Amharas are known for their doro wot because that is the dish the ordinary Amahra can afford on holly days.

Tire siga was for the high society of Ethiopians and still is for the privileged who were and still are experimenting and adding different kind of foods from different cultures, including oversees, to their dishes. It is not that these people don't know how to cook. I mean people who could cook delicious injera and doro wot definitely know how to cook, stupid. It is the higher class that is still experimenting with all kinds of foods.

Now

Tell me how great somalis must be to do suicide bombs on their own people in Somalia? This is why Somalilanders are Somalregionares fought AlShabab out of their lands unlike Afghanistan. Somalilanders are trusting zbritish and israeli to give them a sovereign state :mrgreen:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 01 Dec 2022, 09:17

Amhara

You make no sense. And I'm the perfect representation and average Somali guy.

We don't trust Amhara neither do we have anything in common.

This break guy is the type that sells his own mother coz his understanding of politics is emotions like a little girl on her periods.

If he can do this to his own imagine what he can do to you when you stop entertaining his fictional stories.

No different than Getachew Reda.

BigBreak

Post by BigBreak » 01 Dec 2022, 09:48

Guys this troll Hawdian is an Agame dedebit beggar, he isn't an ethnic Somali let alone from my country the Republic of Somaliland.

Somaliland and Somalia/Zoomalia will forever be separate countries and the people of Somaliland want the very best for our brotherly neighbour Ethiopia namely we want a strong and indivisible Ethiopia

#NoMore Greater Somalia extremist ideology

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 01 Dec 2022, 10:28

" strong and indivisible Ethiopia "

Never anticipated a " Somali " who was willing to sell his soul for the approval of other chatters while simultaneously encouraging the division of his native Somalia.

The fact that I am aware he does not represent the majority of northern Somalis makes me grateful for that.

Cheers.

Zack

Post by Zack » 01 Dec 2022, 13:41

I dont mind Somaliland go it alone from somalia but only on one condition
that Ethiopia has to be fully divided before The old Somali republic is divided
Because ethiopia is threat to all somalis where ever

Dr Zackovich

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Dec 2022, 14:07

Zack wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 13:41
I dont mind Somaliland go it alone from somalia but only on one condition
that Ethiopia has to be fully divided before The old Somali republic is divided
Because ethiopia is threat to all somalis where ever

Dr Zackovich
Tigrai can declare its independence by following through the mechanism the TPLF/OLF Constitution grants them. Adanech Abebe has openly encouraged TPLF to go for what it is after including independence legally. :mrgreen: Why should you have to cut a million Tigeans lives short for a right that is constitutional?

Somali Region of Ethiopia is now developing at astronomical pace thanks to the astute leadership of Mustafe.