Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Fans go nuts over Eritrean darling Kiflom Yikealo playing Ethiopia’s hall of famer Kiros Alemayew

Post by eden » 27 Nov 2022, 20:20

Last edited by eden on 27 Nov 2022, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Re: Fans go nuts over Eritrean darling Kiflom Yikealo playing Ethiopia’s hall of famer Kiros Alemayew

Post by eden » 27 Nov 2022, 20:46

Artist Kiflom top song: ፓስፖርቴ (ወረቀቴ) ኤርትራ፣ ማንነቴ (ውስጤ) ትግራዋይ:

Last edited by eden on 27 Nov 2022, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Fans go nuts over Eritrean darling Kiflom Yikealo playing Ethiopia’s hall of famer Kiros Alemayew

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Nov 2022, 21:03

ኡቶም ብዘይ ጭፈራ ክነብሩ ለይኽእሉ ፃሕፃሕቲ ናይ ዳያስፖራ ጁንታ ወገናተይ ልዕሊ ሓደ ሚልዮን መናእሰይ ትግራይ አው ጦርነት አው ዘህለቑሉ ግዝየ ክስዕስዑ ስለዘሕፈሮም ብሥም ኤርትራውያን ኾንሰርት አዳልዮም ይሰኽሩን፣ ይጭፍሩን አለዉ። ኻይሓነኹ ኻም ሓደ ኸፍተኛ ስልቲ ወይም ታኽቲኽ ገይሮም ይሓስቡዎ። ቆረጣ ብጭራ ዋጣ ይብሉዎ። :roll: :roll:

ንሕና ፈተይቲ ሃገር ተጋሩ ግን ዝሓበጠ ይቶኮስ እምበይ ነዙይ ሠይጣናዊ ተግባር ዳያስፖራ ጁንታ እዙይ ኻም ብኸፍተኛ ንዕቀት አው ልዕሊ መቓብር እቶም ሓደ ሚልዮን መናእሰይ ትግራይ ወፂኦም ይስዕስዑ ኻም ዘለዩ ገይርና እይና ንርእዮ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ANTICO

Post by ANTICO » 27 Nov 2022, 21:54

This is my favorite duet by Kiflom Yikealo and another artist.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Nov 2022, 21:59

አዲሱ የኳታር የ2022 የዓለም ዋንጫ ስታዲየም 80,000 ሺ ተመልካች የመያዝ አቅም አለው። አሸባሪው ወያኔ ራሱ በለኮሰው ጦርነት ውስጥ ለሞት የማገዳቸው ከአንድ ሚልየን በላይ የትግራይ ወጣቶችና ህፃናት ታጣቂዎች 12 የዓለም ዋንጫ ስታዲየሞችን ይሞላሉ። እስቲ አስቡት! ትግራይ ወጣት የለም ማለት እኮ ነው። እግዝእትነ ማርያም መሐረነ ክርስቶስ ያስብላል። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 28 Nov 2022, 00:40

Ayte'n eden,

Does he need all that security??...how did his tooth get knocked out??(seen in another interview)

Anyways if you ask me he did a terrible job of that song...was he drunk??

I understand some agame songs/singers can be a little off on the notes but even i know Kiros Alemayew hit the notes 100x better than this TPLFagame Kiflom Yikalo/Ykealo who pretends to be Eritrean.

If you ask me he disrespected the song...but i guess if you tell TPLFagame that an Eritrean is dedicating a song to them that automatically makes them go bat shyt crazy with euphoria :mrgreen:

You even qouted Kiflom Yikalo/Ykealo as saying in one of his songs that his asylum papers say he is Eritrean but his real identity is Tigray??...that is the scenario that 100s of thousands of Tigray immigrants that gained asylum falsifying Eritrean identities/papers find themselves in all over Europe/USA/Australia/Israel. No wonder you TPLFagame overseas are going nuts over your fellow undercover TPLFagame Kiflom 🤔...someone you can finally identify with.

Now enjoy this song that majority of TPLFagame back home in Tigray/Mekalle are singing along to...😥

eden wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:20

Fans go nuts over Eritrean darling Kiflom Yikealo playing Ethiopia’s hall of famer Kiros Alemayew

eden wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:46

My passport (paper) Eritrea, my identity (inside) Tigrawai.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 28 Nov 2022, 07:14

eden wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:46
People like him voted for Eritrea's independence, then turned Ethiopian during the hey-days of EPRDF's 11% economic "miracle" and finally turned Tigrayan dreaming TPLF was about to form Greater Tigray hoping the new republic will flow with Western milk and honey. That has now become a pipe dream.

Now he's wearning Jebha's flag.

Shameful opportunitist!