Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

The day the Tigryans understands, what just happened to them.

Post by ZEMEN » 27 Nov 2022, 17:05

When I see the Tigryans and their diaspora supporters, I don't think they understood the gravity of the situation. Most people Tigray is back to 1980 era due to the loss of economic aspect. It is true, they have lost many factories, but factories can be restored, and economics goes in cycle. Jobs will be restored, enough Aid will be available, they will be fine. So, what is the problem? Well, when you lose a million young people for no reason, but stupidity. When you lose a million youth on 6 million population, it is understood that 90% of the lost are young males. This will outbalance the ratio between males and females. This means that Young Tigrayn females will hook up with Amara, Oromo, Afar and even with Eritreans. This will bring the end of Tigryan ethnicity, they will hybrid and mix-up with everyone and then the end of the golden people. TPLF took the people of Tigray to their dooms. Sad ending to the crazy journey.

Wedi
Member+

Re: The day the Tigryans understands, what just happened to them.

Post by Wedi » 27 Nov 2022, 20:10

ZEMEN wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 17:05
When I see the Tigryans and their diaspora supporters, I don't think they understood the gravity of the situation. Most people Tigray is back to 1980 era due to the loss of economic aspect. It is true, they have lost many factories, but factories can be restored, and economics goes in cycle. Jobs will be restored, enough Aid will be available, they will be fine. So, what is the problem? Well, when you lose a million young people for no reason, but stupidity. When you lose a million youth on 6 million population, it is understood that 90% of the lost are young males. This will outbalance the ratio between males and females. This means that Young Tigrayn females will hook up with Amara, Oromo, Afar and even with Eritreans. This will bring the end of Tigryan ethnicity, they will hybrid and mix-up with everyone and then the end of the golden people. TPLF took the people of Tigray to their dooms. Sad ending to the crazy journey.
That is the reality. The effect of this war will last longer than the Tigrayans expected.