Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Pls, somebody hand cannibal Getchu a napkin.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Nov 2022, 11:33

:lol:

ZEMEN

Re: Pls, somebody hand cannibal Getchu a napkin.

Post by ZEMEN » 27 Nov 2022, 11:43

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:33

One thing about the Tigryans and their leader's is, they make a mistake and they come up with the worst solution another lies, It is the fact that the agreement stated while TPLF disarm concurrently, the outside forces to withdraw from Tigray. Yet, you wanted the outside forces to leave before you lay your arms. And then attack the federal soldiers. You people are brilliant. Stupid people.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 27 Nov 2022, 11:54

It is good to see the Tigrayan government, African Union, The United States and the rest of the international community are in the same page. It is easy to see that the Eritrean government is the obstacle to peace in the Horn of Africa. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield said that the U.S will take action on any force that works against the agreement. Now we can narrow down who will feel the wrath of the United States force.

"Nobody should accept the presence of foreign country [Eritrea] in this land" says AU's Envoy Obasanjo today in Mekelle[/b]

[/quote]

America is saying, "Ditto!" to Obasanjo's comments about the presence of foreign country [Eritrea] in Tigray.

On Northern Ethiopia, U.S. welcomes HE Obasanjo’s 11/24 visit to Tigray to discuss implementation of the peace process, noting as discussed in Pretoria & Nairobi that “the issue of foreign troops: no country should accept the presence of a foreign country on its land” & we support @_AfricanUnion
and HE Obasanjo's focus on “issues of human rights and how to get them all settled, so that peace, security, stability, progress and the welfare and well-being of all the people of Ethiopia can be ensured.”

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Nov 2022, 11:58

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Nov 2022, 12:19

So the purpose of the presence of Eritrean troops in Tigray is to protect the ENDF? If that is the case, then it is an evidence of the weakness and incompetence of Mamo Killo's army to fight the little regional force on its own. That is what is claimed by Woyanes all the time that they are superior than any one force in the region. I guess I will have to start respecting them then.
ZEMEN wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:43

One thing about the Tigryans and their leader's is, they make a mistake and they come up with the worst solution another lies, It is the fact that the agreement stated while TPLF disarm concurrently, the outside forces to withdraw from Tigray. Yet, you wanted the outside forces to leave before you lay your arms. And then attack the federal soldiers. You people are brilliant. Stupid people.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 27 Nov 2022, 12:29

Educator wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 12:19
So the purpose of the presence of Eritreans troops in Tigray is to protect the ENDF? If that is the case, then it is an evidence of the weakness and incompetence of Mamo Killo's army to fight the little regional force on its own. That is what is claimed by Woyanes all the time that they are superior than any one force in the region. I guess I will have to start respecting them then.
ZEMEN wrote:

How do you handle when stupid people recruit one million army out of 6 million people of Tigray? The Eritreans know what the TPLF war strategy because Eritreans are the once thought them everything they know about battle. But since Tigryans are stupid and emotional, they abandoned everything Eritreans thought them, they reverted to human wave. However; if you need to respect for the leaders who took million lives of their own people, you can.

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Nov 2022, 12:47

Do you know that you just listed three reasons for Woyanes superiority:
1- they are stupid
2- they managed to recruit one million fighters
3- they abandon the strategy of war they were thought by Eritreans so now no one can beat them with their new and stupid strategy.

Those are the three reasons you, yourself, stated to support the argument that they are superior in the region for any single force ( i.e. ENDF) to fight against them so Eritrean troops are required to protect ENDF.
I know it may sound I twisted your words, but read what you wrote and understand your arguments that tells your readers what to believe, the Woyanes will beat the shittt out any single force so let's team up to defend ourselves. Your words not mine.
ZEMEN wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 12:29
Educator wrote:
So the purpose of the presence of Eritreans troops in Tigray is to protect the ENDF? If that is the case, then it is an evidence of the weakness and incompetence of Mamo Killo's army to fight the little regional force on its own. That is what is claimed by Woyanes all the time that they are superior than any one force in the region. I guess I will have to start respecting them then.
ZEMEN wrote:

How do you handle when stupid people recruit one million army out of 6 million people of Tigray? The Eritreans know what the TPLF war strategy because Eritreans are the once thought them everything they know about battle. But since Tigryans are stupid and emotional, they abandoned everything Eritreans thought them, they reverted to human wave. However; if you need to respect for the leaders who took million lives of their own people, you can.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 27 Nov 2022, 13:00

Educator wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 12:47
1- they are stupid
3- they abandon the strategy of war they were thought by Eritreans so now no one can beat them with their new and stupid strategy.

Those are the three reasons you, yourself, stated to support the argument that they are superior in the region for any single force ( i.e. ENDF) to fight against them so Eritrean troops are required to protect ENDF.
I know it may sound I twisted your words, but read what you wrote and understand your arguments that tells your readers what to believe, the Woyanes will beat the shittt out any single force so let's team up to defend ourselves. Your words not mine.
ZEMEN wrote:
Educator wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Indeed, you are twisting it. However, using human wave in the drone era is stupid.
Recruiting one million army, including children and women out of 6 million people involuntary is irresponsible and stupid, again, in a drone rea and sophisticated fighter jets is again stupid. Eritreans scarified 65 thousand in 30 years but the stupid TPLF paid one million just in two years. Think about that.
War is science and it needs to manage by educated people. I am sure, you heard one of TPLF's leader ordering to shoot their own soldiers. TPLF leaders are uneducated and illiterate. Let me ask you this, what did TPLF or the people of Tigray gained from this two years of war?

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Nov 2022, 13:10

"Let me ask you this, what did TPLF or the people of Tigray gained from this two years of war?"

I don't know what they gained from this war, but what I am sure after reading your arguments is that they managed to instill fear in their enemies.
ZEMEN wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:00
Educator wrote:
1- they are stupid

ZEMEN wrote:
Educator wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Indeed, you are twisting it. However, using human wave in the drone era is stupid.
Recruiting one million army, including children and women out of 6 million people involuntary is irresponsible and stupid, again, in a drone rea and sophisticated fighter jets is again stupid. Eritreans scarified 65 thousand in 30 years but the stupid TPLF paid one million just in two years. Think about that.
War is science and it needs to manage by educated people. I am sure, you heard one of TPLF's leader ordering to shoot their own soldiers. TPLF leaders are uneducated and illiterate. Let me ask you this, what did TPLF or the people of Tigray gained from this two years of war?

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 27 Nov 2022, 13:17

Educator wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:10
"Let me ask you this, what did TPLF or the people of Tigray gained from this two years of war?"

I don't know what they gained from this war, but what I am sure after reading your arguments is that they managed to instill fear in their enemies.
ZEMEN wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:00
Educator wrote:
1- they are stupid

ZEMEN wrote:
Educator wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

I don't know what they gained from this war, but what I am sure after reading your arguments is that they managed to instill fear in their enemies
Yes they managed it well and every one is fearful of those stupid people. Oh i forgot; they agreed to disarm and they are begging for peace. hahahahahaha

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 27 Nov 2022, 13:22

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:33
This low IQ pig will become irrelevant soon according to Terms of Surrender he signed in his own volition. As one of the stipulated terms is the dissolution of the illegally elected the so-called Tigrian government, Getch and Debrits will have no more power than Sarcasm has in Ethiopian politics, other than whining on social media....

The implication of signing the Terms of Surrender has ultimately begun to sink in for these bunch of illiterate thugs, so they're attacking the Federal government hiding behind Eritrea as a pretext!

I see no way out of the inevitable burial for these imbeciles, no matter how shrilled their noises have become.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2022, 13:49

የታረደ ደሮ ከመሞቱ በፊት ይፈራገጣል:: it is what going on terrorist group’s non stop noises. It will end when these empty barrel idiots killed by one of these forces: Shabia, FANO, ENDF or angry agamewoch when they learned the kids perished. It is just a matter of time.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 27 Nov 2022, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Nov 2022, 13:55

That part :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quindibu wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:22
Getch and Debrits will have no more power than Sarcasm has in Ethiopian politics, other than whining on social media....

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2022, 14:17

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:55
That part :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quindibu wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:22
Getch and Debrits will have no more power than Sarcasm has in Ethiopian politics, other than whining on social media....

:P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2022, 14:30

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:58
Brilliant!!

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 28 Nov 2022, 20:18

sarcasm wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:54
It is good to see the Tigrayan government, African Union, The United States and the rest of the international community are in the same page. It is easy to see that the Eritrean government is the obstacle to peace in the Horn of Africa. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield said that the U.S will take action on any force that works against the agreement. Now we can narrow down who will feel the wrath of the United States force.
QUESTION: Hi. Thank you so much for doing this. I wanted to ask you about the Eritrean troops. We understand that Eritrean soldiers as well as Amhara militias are still in Tigray and there is no sign they intend to withdraw, especially the Eritreans. What happens if Eritreans don’t withdraw? Are more sanctions from the U.S. on the table? Thank you.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL:
Yeah, thank you very much, Daphne. Appreciate the question. Certainly the agreement calls for the withdrawal of, as you pointed out, not only Eritrean forces but Amhara special forces and Afar militia that are currently in Tigray. I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves in terms of what will happen if these commitments aren’t abided by, because what we’re hearing from the Government of Ethiopia and certainly from the other side in terms of the Tigrayan authorities is that they are committed to ensuring that this happens.

The United States always has at its disposal as a policy tool the prospect of sanctions, and we will not hesitate to deploy them if that should become necessary in terms of holding actors accountable for human rights violations or for the purposes of trying to ensure that this agreement is respected and abided.

There are clearly – there is a tremendous focus on both sides understanding that because of the language which ties the withdrawal of foreign forces and other forces that are non-ENDF to the disarmament, that it’s in both parties’ interests that this be realized expeditiously. They have formed the joint committee to review procedures and implementation. This is a work in progress. We are encouraged again by the comments made publicly today by Prime Minister Abiy to the national parliament, assembly, reiterating his commitment for peace.

And therefore the expectation is that while this may take some time that both parties understand that there was in the end no military option for success and that the only success could come through dialogue, and that’s why ultimately this Pretoria process that then has continued on through Nairobi and which will continue on with additional rounds that will be focused on resolving and addressing political issues, that it just – it needs to be through dialogue.

But we’re under no illusions. This is the early days. It’s promising in terms of the follow-on action that we’re starting to see happening, but you can rest assured that we won’t rest for a minute and we’ll remain completely focused as the United States in supporting the efforts of both sides to go forward through the African Union process and their verification and monitoring mechanism to continue to make incremental progress until all aspects of both agreements that were signed are realized.

Thank you, Daphne.

https://www.state.gov/briefing-with-sen ... -ethiopia/