Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Live: Eritreans express gratitude to Tegaru for restoring Eritrea's sovereignty.

Post by almaze » 26 Nov 2022, 23:10

They have done much for Eritrea, thus they deserve it. Thank you Tegaru! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?re ... 2470489256

almaze
Member+

Re: Live: Eritreans express gratitude to Tegaru for restoring Eritrea's sovereignty.

Post by almaze » 26 Nov 2022, 23:36

แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฒแˆ…แˆ แ‰ฐแ‰ฅแˆŽ แŠแ‰ แˆญ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Live: Eritreans express gratitude to Tegaru for restoring Eritrea's sovereignty.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 27 Nov 2022, 00:02

Coalition of almaze (digital woyanu demu),

Yes i agree with you, and many others want to Thank TPLF and especially TPLF leadership for wagering the lives of 500,000 to 900,000 TPLF to protect the sovereignty of Eritrea without care/reservation for their own peoples lives nor for their own Tigray region...no matter the cost, USAIDs will pay for it.

Please share with them 500,000 to 900,000 Thank you-z, & ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿงก on my behalf...since you have better connection to their network.

I appreciate their Eritrea 1st policy/vision above all else (according to TPLF: "Eritrea Te'qedim...Eritrea woy mot" ??)...maybe Halafi Mengedi is right to accuse TPLF leadership of being dekalu??...they must favor their Eri half :mrgreen:

I dedicate this song to their memory & sacrifice for Eritrea as you claim...or was their 500K+ sacrifice merely to protect the TPLF leadership & their stolen billions??...those 500K+ souls will be happy to know their TPLF leadership is still kicking on life support (& USAIDs)...

almaze wrote: โ†‘
26 Nov 2022, 23:10
They have done much for Eritrea, thus they deserve it. Thank you Tegaru! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?re ... 2470489256

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 27 Nov 2022, 00:14

แŠฃแŒˆแŠ“แ‹•!

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Nov 2022, 01:09

Justice Seeker wrote: โ†‘
27 Nov 2022, 00:14

แˆตแ‰ฅ แŠฃแˆแŒฝแŠฅ แ‰ฐแ‰ แˆ‰แŠปแˆต แŠ“แ‹ญ แ‰ฅแˆ“แˆถแ‰ต แ‹“แŒ‹แˆ˜ !! :lol: :lol: แŠฃแแˆฎ แˆฑแ‰• แŠขแˆ‹ แŠขแ‹ซ แ‹ˆแ‹˜แŠฝ-แ‹˜แŠฝ แ‰ตแ‰ฅแˆ!!!!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 27 Nov 2022, 02:44

Is that the confused dekalu/deqela TPLFagame Kiflom Yikalo-Ykealo (lastname he plagiarized?) playing on their projector?? & is his song in the background??

I would guess right off the bat that 1/2 of the attendees are full blooded TPLFagame, 1/4 are confused dekalu/deqela, and other 1/4 are resentful old timer pensioners of Jebha (biggest shame is for them to associate/cosign with TPLFagame).

They must have forgotten the history between Jebha and the hasadat TPLF. TPLF has a history of backstabbing/attacking unsuspecting people in their sleep/night.

TPLF cowardly attacked/backstabbed the unsuspecting Ethio Northern command while sleeping, and decades before that they backstabbed 100K Eritrean civilians in Ethiopia while sleeping, and decades before that they attacked Jebha armies while sleeping (in/near areas of Tigray & where TPLF was operating) to push them(Jebha) out of Eritrean liberation movement. In some cases TPLF even wore Eritrean uniforms & shoes/shida to try and start an Eritrean civil war (per directive of USAIDs handlers)...luckily cooler heads of Jebha & Shabia prevailed in that attempted fiasco and prevented the TPLF planned civil war amongst Eritreans.

Yet again TPLFagame are back to their old tricks and trying to hide under someone else's identity/flag.

As for the confused dekalu/deqela Kiflom Yikalo-Ykealo...just yesterday he was singing a hodgepodge song about identity and was trying to mix Eritrea(ns) with Tigray and blatantly plagiarized Eritrean customs/places/history and insinuating he is an agame & Eritrea is a fake creation. Now he flipflops/acts as an Eritrean & goes further to pretend to be from Jebha family to drive anti-Eritrea divisive wedges.

NO THANK YOU TPLFagame!!

SELF-RESPECTING ERITREANS HAVE NO DREAMS/DESIRE TO EVER AGAIN ASSOCIATE/COSIGN ANYTHING WITH TPLF.

In the first song/video, pay attention to how Kiflom Yikalo-Ykealo erased Eritrea & Eritrean borders from the map...that is a red flag (red agame flag) ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš”

Yesterday he was copy/pasting Eritrean customs/places/history and trying to hodgepodge it with agame/TPLF...(kiflom y'serko)

VERSUS

Today pretending to be an Eritrean & Jebha family to reignite divisiveness amongst Eritrea(ns)...(kiflom y'serko)

FTA..."fphk that agameTPLF" Kiflom!!...kiflee agameTPLF

I myself have 1/2 Tigrayan/Eritrean siblings and they have no confusion about their identity as TPLFagame Kiflom Yikalo-Ykealo does. I always told/taught them to respect both their 1/2 (Eritrean & Ethiopian) and not to play dirty politics like one of their TPLFagame parents. Sadly no one was there to check & counter balance Kiflom from his TPLFagame influences.

Funny thing about my 1/2 siblings is that they all have tattoos/clothing/jewlery/flags of Eritrea (which lowkey angers their TPLFagame parent :mrgreen: )...while me the full Eritrean hardly has anything to indicate that on the surface. What we share in common though is that we are social & respect any people of HoA who respect us...friends from all regions (Thanks to Eritrean mother that taught us not to have "unwarranted" pre-bias...some things are warrented :mrgreen: ).

Other funny thing is that their one TPLFagame parent acted as Eritrean all his life & was even in Jebha...but when he thought TPLFagame was going to be on top after Bademe war(1998-2000), his true colors/identity began to show...this scenario has played out amongst many other undercover TPLFagames. He had even flown out to the TPLF/MelesZenawi sponsored anti-Eritrea conferences in AddisAbeba after Bademe wars as representative of one Jebha faction (even had pride to have personally met Meles & saw him as his king :mrgreen: ).
What's even funnier is that as other Eritreans began to suspect him over the years & he began to hide from them and nowadays is trying to pretend to be an Amhara/Ethiopian...even though he hated Amhara/Ethiopians as much as he hated Eritreans. As they say libi twey-y tigray.

Justice Seeker wrote: โ†‘
27 Nov 2022, 00:14
แŠฃแŒˆแŠ“แ‹•!