Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Families of the Eritrean servicemen who perished in Tigray will be notified soon.

Post by almaze » 26 Nov 2022, 21:03

According to reports, around 47,000 Eritrean troops have been slain in the two-year fighting in Tigray.

Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Re: Families of the Eritrean servicemen who perished in Tigray will be notified soon.

Post by sarcasm » 26 Nov 2022, 21:44

"ንሕና ኢትዮጵያ ከይትብተን ክንቃለስን ዋጋ ክንከፍልን ኢና። " ኣልኣሚን መሓመድ ስዒድ

"ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኢትዮጵያ ገዛኢትካ እያ፡ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ ነጻ ክትወጽእ ተቓለስ ኢሎም ብምጉስጓስ፡ 30 ዓመት ኣሻሓት ሂወትን ኣካልን ኣብሪሶም፡ ግልብጥ ኢሎም ሎሚ ንድሕነት ኢትዮጵያ ኩሉዃ ክተት ብምባል ኣብ ታሪኽ ክልተ ዘይራኸቡ መስዋእቲ ፈጢሮም። ካብ ከርሲ ሓደ ህዝቢ ሙዃኑ ድማ የሕዝን። ኣቦ ኣንጻር ኢትዮጵያ፡ ዉላድ ንስለ ኢትይጵያ መይቶም። ሻዕብያ ካብ ሃይለስላሴ ይኹን ደርግ ናይ ስልጣን እምበር ናይ ዕላማ ፍልልይ ኣይነበሮምን ዝበለ ምንቅስቕስ ንብሩህ መጻኢ ኤርትራውያን፡ ነዚ ጭቡጥ ጉዕዞ ሻዕብያ ኣንጊሁ ስለ ዝተረደአ እዩ። ንዕቀት ናይቲ ህዝቢ ዘግሃደ መደረ ኣልኣሚን ትሕዝቱኡ ናይ ብሓቂ ንሓልዮት ኢትዮጵያ ድዩ ዝብል ግን ክንሪኦ ይግባእ።" ውፉይ

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Families of the Eritrean servicemen who perished in Tigray will be notified soon.

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Nov 2022, 21:49

ፈሳም ሁላ

ዝምብለሽ ትጥቅሽን ፍቺ:: አንገታችሁ ላይ ነው ቆመን ያአለነው::

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 26 Nov 2022, 22:15

Due to anticipated GoFundMe donations, Eritrea will soon experience a booming economy. . :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 26 Nov 2022, 22:40

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 26 Nov 2022, 23:23

Coalition of almaze (Digital Woyanu demu),

First there are no Eritrean troops in Tigray despite all the cries/barking of your TPLF.

You can't keep crying Eritrea has encircled TPLF in Tigray and at same time claim TPLF killed 50K Eritreans...but no talking reason to tsemam'aat TPLF.

Lets say your 50K figure is accurate (based on the disinformation of digital woyanu medias)...and lets say "lowball" 500K TPLF are permanently MIA...that would mean "1" jegna wedi jegna permanently immobilized/ghosted "1,000" TPLF ambeta!! :shock: I was lowballing the 500K TPLF dead and it may actually be double that figure (almost 1 million) but i give credit for the other 1/2 to the jeganu of ENDF/FANO (Oromo/Amharu/Afar).

I agree with you that even "1" single Eri is far more valuable than "1,000" TPLF ambeta. I also agree with you that the Eritrean leadership cares for each & everyone of their soldiers and when the time comes they will share specific details as they have done historically going back to Independence struggle era & Bademe.

I also agree with your insinuations that in contrast, TPLF leadership (& their followers/enablers) don't give a phuk about dead/MIA TPLF soldiers...they don't care about the 500,000 they lost even though other sources are claiming figures as high as 900,00 TPLF combatants killed by warmongering miscalculation of the TPLF leadership. In eyes of TPLF leadership a few hundred thousand more is no big wager on top of the 500K. Additionally in their eyes those 500,000 were bred/raised on USAIDs and there is plently of USAIDs coming in for the next batch/generation of 100Ks.

Poor Tigray people have yet to hear from their TPLF leadership of the 100,000 to 200K of their soldiers they lost in 1998-2000 war of Bademe...let alone to be directly informed on the 500,000 to 900,000 they lost in the past 2years war that warmongering TPLF initiated/launched in November 2020 :cry:

This song is dedicated to you coalition of almaze and your terrorist TPLF that is on life support (& USAIDs)...

almaze wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 21:03
According to reports, around 47,000 Eritrean troops have been slain in the two-year fighting in Tigray.

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 26 Nov 2022, 23:55

If I had to guess, I'd say you're having a conversation with yourself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 23:23

First there are no Eritrean troops in Tigray despite all the cries/barking of your TPLF.

You can't keep crying Eritrea has encircled TPLF in Tigray and at same time claim TPLF killed 50K Eritreans...but no talking reason to tsemam'aat TPLF.

Lets say your 50K figure is accurate (based on the disinformation of digital woyanu medias)...and lets say "lowball" 500K TPLF are permanently MIA...that would mean "1" jegna wedi jegna permanently immobilized/ghosted "1,000" TPLF ambeta!! :shock: I was lowballing the 500K TPLF dead and it may actually be double that figure (almost 1 million) but i give credit for the other 1/2 to the jeganu of ENDF/FANO (Oromo/Amharu/Afar).

I agree with you that even "1" single Eri is far more valuable than "1,000" TPLF ambeta. I also agree with you that the Eritrean leadership cares for each & everyone of their soldiers and when the time comes they will share specific details as they have done historically going back to Independence struggle era & Bademe.

I also agree with your insinuations that in contrast, TPLF leadership (& their followers/enablers) don't give a phuk about dead/MIA TPLF soldiers...they don't care about the 500,000 they lost even though other sources are claiming figures as high as 900,00 TPLF combatants killed by warmongering miscalculation of the TPLF leadership. In eyes of TPLF leadership a few hundred thousand more is no big wager on top of the 500K. Additionally in their eyes those 500,000 were bred/raised on USAIDs and there is plently of USAIDs coming in for the next batch/generation of 100Ks.

Poor Tigray people have yet to hear from their TPLF leadership of the 100,000 to 200K of their soldiers they lost in 1998-2000 war of Bademe...let alone to be directly informed on the 500,000 to 900,000 they lost in the past 2years war that warmongering TPLF initiated/launched in November 2020 :cry:

This song is dedicated to you coalition of almaze and your terrorist TPLF that is on life support (& USAIDs)...

almaze wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 27 Nov 2022, 00:11

That's funny because i would have said the same about you...the coalition of almaze (digital woyanu demu) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BUT the numbers of 500,000 to 900,000 dead TPLF soldiers (& forced soldiers) isn't funny...but then again no body gives a phuck about them, not even you & certainly not the TPLF leadership.

However we can agree & be Thankful for the average of "1" jegna wedi jegna Eritreawe wiping out 1,000 TPLF soldiers...and I at least will give credit for wiping out the other 1,000 TPLF soldiers to the jeganu of ENDF/FANO (Oromo,Amharu,Afar,etc).

If you respond again (chose any of the aliases in the coaltion) then i can be doubly sure the conversation isn't with my self. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Eritrean adage/saying of "hade tsemam derefu" applies more to TPLF & supporters (translation...a deaf person sang...meaning sometimes people are tone deaf & do not know the absurdity/fallacy of what they are saying in relation to reality) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (& the offense is not meant to actual deaf people)

Feel the burn beach...

C beyond wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 23:55

If I had to guess, I'd say you're having a conversation with yourself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 23:23

almaze wrote:

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 27 Nov 2022, 01:09

Hziga, It's clear you're experiencing symptoms of Almaz derangement syndrome. ፈጣሪ ምህረቱን ያውርድልህ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Nov 2022, 01:14

One expects Tigrayans to learn from this :