Noble Amhara

Russia is using Tplf human wave

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Nov 2022, 17:21

Skip to 2:24 to here General Asheber plan ongoing in Russian army

Misraq

Re: Russia is using Tplf human wave

Post by Misraq » 25 Nov 2022, 19:19

Noble Amhara,

Do you still believe western medias propoganda? Are you not learnt yet on how they swindled factual news to a misinformation on the Ethiopian case ?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Nov 2022, 19:29

Western Media accurately predicted the war I do not have to trust western media simply Russia war tactics are similar to Tplf

I do not hate russia but I know when and how they will win or lose.

Historically russia has used millions of men to win great wars. Russia withdrawal from Kherson Kiev Kharkiv means Russia is not willing to pay the price for brutal victory ie sacrifice millions.of men.

Keep in Mind Russia prior to this war had large support from Eastern Ukrainians now this support has been lost. As saw in Maripiul a victory by bombing a city to the grounds is not victory. It is a loss. Russia has fallen to the trap of the West. The evacuation of 7 million ukrainians from their homeland is also.another loss.

Russia is better without this war
Misraq wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 19:19
Noble Amhara,

Do you still believe western medias propoganda? Are you not learnt yet on how they swindled factual news to a misinformation on the Ethiopian case ?

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 25 Nov 2022, 20:12

Nobel Amhara, Dedeb axgame you are buying white journalist propaganda. Werada.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 25 Nov 2022, 20:40

Western Media accurately predicted the war I do not have to trust western media simply Russia war tactics are similar to Tplf.

That is why you are Dedeb, you don't even watch other channels how Ukraine is devastated. Your low IQ shows that you don't even recognize Russia is fighting with all Europe and USA the master, it is a proxy war. The WEST is frustrating the war is costing them, they thought Russia will surrender with all the economic sanction and all the sophisticated military arsenal they give to (Woyane Ukraine)". Slowly, but surly Ukraine will capitulate to Russia and mark my word.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Nov 2022, 20:48

Demon possessed Tekeba

Bombing doesnt mean victory. The West will rebuild Ukraine using billions of dollars like WW2 germany. Ukraine will join EU. russia is not fighting all of europe it is fighting its Slavic Ancestor even the name Russia was born in Ukraine "Kievan Rus" ... China will continue trade with the West the only issue are politcal China wont dare enter this war.

Ukraine will win its war of independence no doubt about it Old Putin and Lekeshenko are about to die and be overthrown by Western Puppies. The west may also do a coup in Iran and overthrow its Islamist Government

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 25 Nov 2022, 20:57

Dedebu, this analysis is exactly the wish of Woyane and that is why you low IQ failed miserably. Russia will win and will win decisively. You are waste of time. I know you are extremely agitated why Russia blocked any resolution against Ethiopia. Do you get it?

Bombing doesnt mean victory. The West will rebuild Ukraine using billions of dollars like WW2 germany. Ukraine will join EU. russia is not fighting all of europe it is fighting its Slavic Ancestor

Ukraine will win its war of independence no doubt about it Old Putin and Lekeshenko are about to die and be overthrown by Western Puppies. The west may also do a coup in Iran and overthrow its Islamist Government

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Nov 2022, 21:31

Brother Noble Amhara,

The U.S is pouring Billions of taxpayers dollars in ukrain. Almost all Western European countries including Germany are sending money and armaments to Ukrain. There are countless captured U.S and british soldiers on the ground. So, in essense Russia is fighting NATO in ukrain. Almost all arsenal (wester vs russian) is being tested there. Putin deliberately chose to make Ukrain the battleground than Russia in the future. If you see the U.S stock market, it is on its kneels. All European nations are introuble due to energy supply and caos is brewing with anti-war movements growing by numbers. So i think this entire thing is beyond you. You will need to first unplug yourself from the Western Media (which is trash in my view) and follow independent sources to understand what is going on

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Nov 2022, 21:47

Do you agree with these 3 points

1) Ukraine should be unable to defend its sovereign national borders
2) Russia should use violent means to control Ukraine
3) 40 Million Ukrainians should have no right to having a state

Thus, the west arming Ukraine is making the battle equalized.

Tplf on the other hand is not defending its country Ethiopia it was using mechanized weapons that are federal government equipment to attack invade displace and do all sorts of crimes on Afar and Amharas. The Liyu are only given guns not artillery tanks and mechanized weapons that made it difficult for the 2 regions in this war. Which was intentionally done by Abiy Ahmed and his American Financers to keep Amhara\Afar weaker then Tplf so that our people may suffer. So i see TPLF as Russia in weaponry abundance and uKraine as Afar\Amhara. So it is right for Ukraine to be equal in this war. We have yet to make a Amhara army with mechanized brigades to be equal with tplf

Misraq wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 21:31
Brother Noble Amhara,

The U.S is pouring Billions of taxpayers dollars in ukrain. Almost all Western European countries including Germany are sending money and armaments to Ukrain. There are countless captured U.S and british soldiers on the ground. So, in essense Russia is fighting NATO in ukrain. Almost all arsenal (wester vs russian) is being tested there. Putin deliberately chose to make Ukrain the battleground than Russia in the future. If you see the U.S stock market, it is on its kneels. All European nations are introuble due to energy supply and caos is brewing with anti-war movements growing by numbers. So i think this entire thing is beyond you. You will need to first unplug yourself from the Western Media (which is trash in my view) and follow independent sources to understand what is going on

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Nov 2022, 21:59

Brother Noble Amhara,

Actually i do think the reverse. Ukrain is identical to the TPLF Junta. It invites Western powers to provoke Russia. Ukrain should have chosen to be neutral between NATO and Russia. But it chose not to. NATO expanding its frontier near the Russian nose tells you who is the trouble maker. during the end of the cold war, NATO and Russia reached an agreement for NATO to not expand easterly towards Russia. But the trouble makers NATO did not respect that agreement. I think you will need to read the cuban missile crisis which will help you understand this scenario. Back in the 1960s Cuba allowed Russians to install Missiles that can hit the U.S and the U.S senet was in a huge debate on whether to use nuclear strike on cuba or not. Russia and U.S then agreed to do a mutual thing where U.S abondone missile installations near russian borders and Russia took the missiles away from cuba.

Ukranian leadership fully understands these and they allowed their country to be a play ground for weapon tests. Just like TPLF don't care about Tigrayans, Ukranian neo-nazis don't really care about an avarage ukranian.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Nov 2022, 22:28

Just to add on that....
The illegitimate ukrainian so called government has been killing eastern Ukrainians, who are mostly ethnic Russians, since 2014 indiscriminately after the coup of the previous elected government. Russia has inalienable and ultimate right to neutralize its foes who are conspiring to encircle and dismember it.
Misraq wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 21:59
Brother Noble Amhara,

Actually i do think the reverse. Ukrain is identical to the TPLF Junta. It invites Western powers to provoke Russia. Ukrain should have chosen to be neutral between NATO and Russia. But it chose not to. NATO expanding its frontier near the Russian nose tells you who is the trouble maker. during the end of the cold war, NATO and Russia reached an agreement for NATO to not expand easterly towards Russia. But the trouble makers NATO did not respect that agreement. I think you will need to read the cuban missile crisis which will help you understand this scenario. Back in the 1960s Cuba allowed Russians to install Missiles that can hit the U.S and the U.S senet was in a huge debate on whether to use nuclear strike on cuba or not. Russia and U.S then agreed to do a mutual thing where U.S abondone missile installations near russian borders and Russia took the missiles away from cuba.

Ukranian leadership fully understands these and they allowed their country to be a play ground for weapon tests. Just like TPLF don't care about Tigrayans, Ukranian neo-nazis don't really care about an avarage ukranian.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 25 Nov 2022, 22:52

Accurate assessment. I am not sure about what happened to Noble Amharas way of thinking today. Never the less, beside of what Misraq said, the population of eastern Ukraine majority of them are ethnic Russians. In 2014, there were western lead coup against democratic elected government that had good relationship with Russia that lead to the current situation.

Noble Amhara, to give you a test of how propaganda works, compare the narrative of two different sources about the same subject,

https://rumble.com/vwjn3v-2014-ukraine- ... phone.html and

Misraq wrote:
Brother Noble Amhara,

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Nov 2022, 23:18

So the war has went from

Political War
National War
Tribal War

Meaning Russia gave up on Ukraine Proper and seeks tribal Federation with Luhansk Donbass Crimea.

Now the war will be fought on those lands with American Sattelite Support
eritrea wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 22:52
Accurate assessment. I am not sure about what happened to Noble Amharas way of thinking today. Never the less, beside of what Misraq said, the population of eastern Ukraine majority of them are ethnic Russians. In 2014, there were western lead coup against democratic elected government that had good relationship with Russia that lead to the current situation.

Noble Amhara, to give you a test of how propaganda works, compare the narrative of two different sources about the same subject,

https://rumble.com/vwjn3v-2014-ukraine- ... phone.html and

Misraq wrote:
Brother Noble Amhara,

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 25 Nov 2022, 23:25

Nobel Amhara using the name Amhara undercover Junta knows everything what is going on in Ukraine, but he is angry that Russia stood behind Ethiopia and ultimately Woyane capitulated.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 25 Nov 2022, 23:42

Noble Amhara wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 23:18
So the war has went from

Political War
National War
Tribal War

Meaning Russia gave up on Ukraine Proper and seeks tribal Federation with Luhansk Donbass Crimea.

Now the war will be fought on those lands with American Sattelite Support
Considering what has been going on in Ethiopia during the past two years and how America and Great Briton have been exasperating the whole situation to the level of destruction for the whole country to keep Woyane at the helm of power is beyond me why you are failing to understand the concept and method which is at play here.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Nov 2022, 23:53

Discussion was only about EUROPEAN Issue not Ethiopia so i am locking this thread. Ethiopia did not vote against Russia at UN. So stop acting like Russia is our savior. They are only wanted for military weaponry