Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

Re: I Can Defeat Shene Within Six Months: Make Me President

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Nov 2022, 23:43

• If you defeat the Giant Burger in the video we will make you the president of the United States.

euroland
Member+

Re: I Can Defeat Shene Within Six Months: Make Me President

Post by euroland » 25 Nov 2022, 00:10

ethioash
You can be a President of your Chigray, the position has be vacant since 2020.

Roman wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:22
The leadership in Oromia isn't filled with smart people who can think outside the box. To defeat OLF-Shene you must cut its source of recruitment while engaging the current ones militarily.

A. I would bring a new policy: Anyone that joins or is part of Shene will have their entire families killed. - (Go from top to bottom on the leadership hierarchy and start eliminating their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, wives, and children. Make it known to all youth in Oromia that if you join this rebel group that your family is no more.

B. I would work with Israelis on the use of spyware - These rebels are Ethiopian sim cards and therefore it becomes possible for us to use their phones to provide coordinates for our drones.

C. I would train 250 bloodhounds and their handlers on tracking.

D. I would recruit spies in every village throughout Wollega and western Shoa to ensure we have up to date information on Shene.

E. While doing all of these things I would recruit 100,000 non-Oromo soldiers from ENDF and other regional special forces to eliminate OLF-Shene from Oromia.