Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Low iq weyanay pig getachew werada has exposed tplf's intention to not abide by the peace agreement

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 18:45

ENDF and Amhara liyu should be on standby to neutralize tplf vermin. TPDM is already in Tigray and if needed shabia will come to apprehend getachew werada and weyzero debrexion.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Low iq weyanay pig getachew werada has exposed tplf's intention to not abide by the peace agreement

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 18:58

It is obvious terrorist tplf is still assessing how to mount another attack for the fourth time. Give them the opportunity to forfeit their pardon and let them try. They won't live to tell the tell.

eden
Member+

Re: Low iq weyanay pig getachew werada has exposed tplf's intention to not abide by the peace agreement

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 19:14

dead.weyne

It’s not 30 days, it’s however long the military leaders of both sides say it is considering the reality on the ground. Pretoria gave Nairobi the responsibility to decide.

It can be 30 days if Berhanu Jula persuades Tadese Werede that Tigrai security will be addressed at federal level. Jula has to prove to Wedi Werede that Tigray is secure without TDF. It’s up to the federal government. If it does it’s job of providing security to its citizens in Tigray, then 30 days it is.

That’s my understanding.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 19:36

Usually I do not respond to your kind but I will make an exception this time. The reason tplf is disarming is not because tplf had secured Tigray but because tplf is defeated on the battlefield and has no way out except to surrender.
The security of Tigray does not require tplf's armed forces. Tplf's armed forces were there to fight the federal government. Security of Tigray can be handled by the federal police until tigrayan liyu is formed.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:14
dead.weyne

It’s not 30 days, it’s however long the military leaders of both sides say it is considering the reality on the ground. Pretoria gave Nairobi the responsibility to decide.

It can be 30 days if Berhanu Jula persuades Tadese Werede that Tigrai security will be addressed at federal level. Jula has to prove to Wedi Werede that Tigray is secure without TDF. It’s up to the federal government. If it does it’s job of providing security to its citizens in Tigray, then 30 days it is.

That’s my understanding.

temari

Post by temari » 24 Nov 2022, 19:38

The journalist was hard on Getachew :lol: calling it as it is and of course as we all know from our culture Getachew tried to defend his "honour" but we all know the journalist was correct about capitulation and defeat.

I really don't think TPLF has any other option other than to abide by the peace agreement. The people of Tigray have started to hope for normal life and that at such intensity that it would be hard to convince them to die for yet another useless war. There is no support for the continuation of war even if TPLF wants to do so.

The attack on the northern command is very different and can't be repeated. The northern command was first massacred by its own ENDF military leaders from inside. Today is a very different matter and TPLF is in no position to wage and win a war. Even if it somehow successfully starts a military adventure, Tigray will end up in a siege. That is the maximum TPLF achieved while it had a strong military position. Even that is very hard to achieve today. Whether Getachew wants or not, I see no other option for TPLF other than to abide by the peace agreement for the sake of the lives of its leadership and for the sake of the people of Tigray. Any military adventure will only end very badly for TPLF.

I'm hopeful TDF will hand over its heavy weapons in the coming days and ENDF will soon enter Mekele. The announcement by Ethiopian Airlines to soon start flights to Tigray indicates that the take over of federal institutions in Tigray by ENDF including airports is to happen soon.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 19:47

I hope you are right but what we are hearing gives a different vibe. Tplf are digging trenches in southern Tigray and conscripting Tigrayans as we speak. That means tplf is preparing for something, could they be planning another misadventure? Knowing tplf and its past history of not abiding by peace agreements, I say most likely.
temari wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:38
The journalist was hard on Getachew :lol: calling it as it is and of course as we all know from our culture Getachew tried to defend his "honour" but we all know the journalist was correct about capitulation and defeat.

I really don't think TPLF has any other option other than to abide by the peace agreement. The people of Tigray have started to hope for normal life and that at such intensity that it would be hard to convince them to die for yet another useless war. There is no support for the continuation of war even if TPLF wants to do so.

The attack on the northern command is very different and can't be repeated. The northern command was first massacred by its own ENDF military leaders from inside. Today is a very different matter and TPLF is in no position to wage and win a war. Even if it somehow successfully starts a military adventure, Tigray will end up in a siege. That is the maximum TPLF achieved while it had a strong military position. Even that is very hard to achieve today. Whether Getachew wants or not, I see no other option for TPLF other than to abide by the peace agreement for the sake of the lives of its leadership and for the sake of the people of Tigray. Any military adventure will only end very badly for TPLF.

I'm hopeful TDF will hand over its heavy weapons in the coming days and ENDF will soon enter Mekele. The announcement by Ethiopian Airlines to soon start flights to Tigray indicates that the take over of federal institutions in Tigray by ENDF including airports is to happen soon.

temari

Post by temari » 24 Nov 2022, 19:51

TPLF can dig a million trenches but it can't change the course other than making it even harder for itself, period!
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:47
I hope you are right but what we are hearing gives a different vibe. Tplf are digging trenches in southern Tigray and conscripting Tigrayans as we speak. That means tplf is preparing for something, could they be planning another misadventure? Knowing tplf and its past history of not abiding by peace agreements, I say most likely.
temari wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 19:55

Yeah but do you not find it odd that they are digging trenches and recruiting when they are supposed to be disarming and demobilised? To me it looks they are testing the waters.
temari wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:51
TPLF can dig a million trenches but it can't change the course other than making it even harder for itself, period!
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:47
temari wrote:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 19:58

Guys, I am being honest here and I am stating a simple fact here

Tigrai (or any other people in this world) will disarm if the federal government does its job of providing security.

I don’t think Tigrai (or any other people in this world) enjoys carrying the burden of securing international and regional borders for the federal government that’s formed by dozen regions for that very reason of providing security.
Last edited by eden on 24 Nov 2022, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 20:03

Nobody asked your tplf to secure any borders. You attacked the very people that did that for you for more than 2 decades. You brought all the misery up on yourself by attacking two sovereign nations. What the people of Tigray would enjoy is peace with their neighbours not abetting a terrorist organisation like tplf which brought them nothing good.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:58

Tigrai (or any other people in this world) will disarm if the federal government does its job of providing security.

I don’t think Tigrai (or any other people in this world) enjoys carrying the burden of securing international and regional borders for the federal government that’s composed of dozen regions.

temari

Post by temari » 24 Nov 2022, 20:06

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:58

I don’t think Tigrai (or any other people in this world) enjoys carrying the burden of securing international and regional borders for the federal government that’s composed of dozen regions.
It is sad that so much was lost just to be back to square 1. ENDF was guarding Ethio-Eritrean boarders when TPLF massacred it, thinking it can protect its borders alone. What a sad story, what a shame. Hopefully, TPLF won't be cooking yet another ill-advised adventure and abides by the peace agreement.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 20:08

dead.Wayne,

You keep saying Tigrayans don’t need TPLF. I’m telling you that’s up to Tigrians. It’s not up to you or I. You and I have right to replace HGDEF, not TPLF. That’s for Tigrians to decide

temari,

It’s in the hands of the federal government now. It’s not in the hands of the regional authorities. Make them feel secure. As simple as that. Stop going in circles and confusing yourself

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 20:16

Low iq weyanay vermin it is upto us as well. Why are you here constantly talking about HGDEF? Why don't you concentrate on your chigray kilil and tplf? You are a weyanay rodent and you want HGDEF gone and we don't but that hasn't stopped your futile attempts. Tplf is a cancer and since you insist on immersing yourself in Eritrean affairs, we Eritreans have the right if not the duty to make sure tplf vermin is expunged once and for all.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 20:08
dead.Wayne,

You keep saying Tigrayans don’t need TPLF. I’m telling you that’s up to Tigrians. It’s not up to you or I. You and I have right to replace HGDEF, not TPLF. That’s for Tigrians to decide

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Nov 2022, 20:18

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 20:08
dead.Wayne,

temari,

It’s in the hands of the federal government now. It’s not in the hands of the regional authorities. Make them feel secure. As simple as that. Stop going in circles and confusing yourself
Tigrayans do not need TPLF for this :
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 11:27

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Nov 2022, 20:19

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:14
dead.weyne

That’s my understanding.
The agame snake eden is acting as if wedi Werede led rag tag TPLF militia is capable to provide any security to the people of Tigray. How about to the 70% of Tigray which has been liberated by Ethiopian Forces ???? If you are telling us that Shire, Axum, Adwa e.t.c are not Tigray, then we will agree with your twisted heart...???

Dedebit is always dedebit
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 20:26

dead.weyni

HGDEF has a tendency to label HGDEF critics as Tigrayans from Ethiopia

That’s what tyrannical rulers do to avoid facing the demands of citizens. It’s a poor attempt to project the fake hade libi hade hizbi mambo jumbo with the aim of extending hold on power

That’s my understanding

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 20:27

Just stfu weyanay rodent. You're boring.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 20:26
dead.weyni

HGDEF has a tendency to label HGDEF critics as Tigrayans from Ethiopia

That’s what tyrannical rulers do to avoid facing the demands of citizens. It’s a poor attempt to project the fake hade libi hade hizbi mambo jumbo with the aim of extending hold on power

That’s my understanding

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 20:30

Abrehale

The best you can do is convince your cousins the Tigrians in Ethiopia TPLF is no good. It’s up to them to decide what they think is good for them. You can broadcast to them and persuade them.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 20:34

Houzen

Wedi Werede will keep arms until the federal government provides security. So let the fed provide it. It’s really not complicated

This goes for all regions, not just Tigray
Last edited by eden on 24 Nov 2022, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 20:36

No the best we can do is get to tplf's yard and give them one bullet to their front just like seyum mesfin and co. No one has the appetite to deal with your hostilities. You will be repayed ten fold worse.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 20:30
Abrehale

The best you can do is convince your cousins the Tigrians in Ethiopia TPLF is no good. It’s up to them to decide what they think is good for them. You can broadcast to them and persuade them.