Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Re: Low iq weyanay pig getachew werada has exposed tplf's intention to not abide by the peace agreement

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 20:40

dead.weyne

I know it’s hard for some folks to see differences can be resolved without bullets. I think that comes from exposure to decades of military oriented propaganda.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Low iq weyanay pig getachew werada has exposed tplf's intention to not abide by the peace agreement

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 20:46

Low iq vermin isn't that what you refused for 2 decades and were constantly beating the war drum. Why are you acting holier than the pope now. Do you want me to dig your old threads?
You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig. You can pretend to be all intellectual and peaceful all you want but everyone here knows your true colours. You're nothing but a parasite weyane.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 20:40
dead.weyne

I know it’s hard for some folks to see differences can be resolved without bullets. I think that comes from exposure to decades of military oriented propaganda.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 21:04

dead.weyne

May be I am delusional but I think my worst post you can pull is much better than your best post

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 21:11

We can both agree that you're delusional. That's what drives your crazy thoughts. You're also good at digging old threads, why don't you try digging graves for a change and see if you can bring back zena and the thread where you were asking him to get assab back. What a thread for some Eritrean seeking freedom of press ha! :P
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:04
dead.weyne

May be I am delusional but I think my worst post you can pull is much better than your best post

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 21:16

dead.weyne

Land locking Ethiopia is a permanent security risk for Eritrea. I still think this is real problem for Eritrea peace and prosperity.

I’m happy to address past posts

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 24 Nov 2022, 21:30

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:04
dead.weyne

'Delusional' actually is the last name of most Agames......Here is another low IQ, the paragon of 'Tigrainess'!

Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 21:31

Low iq weyanay vermin, Eritrea didn't landlock Ethiopia. What you think is irrelevant. No Eritrean asks a foreign country leader to invade and annex part of his/her country. I don't need you to address anything, I already know your deceitful nature.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:16
dead.weyne

Land locking Ethiopia is a permanent security risk for Eritrea. I still think this is real problem for Eritrea peace and prosperity.

I’m happy to address past posts

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 21:37

dead.weyane

Now, I can’t be responsible for what you imagine I said
No Eritrean asks a foreign country leader to invade and annex part of his/her country.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 21:45

It is not imaging you demented idiot. It is what you wrote. Go dig your own thread. Low iq [deleted].
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:37
dead.weyane

Now, I can’t be responsible for what you imagine I said
No Eritrean asks a foreign country leader to invade and annex part of his/her country.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 21:52

dead.weyne

You asking me to dig something that doesn’t exist outside of your head. I think that’s not possible

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2022, 22:26

Vermin that is the only one thing youre good at. Go do it yourself. It is there somewhere. I'm not going through your old post. It's all useless just like you.
eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 21:52
dead.weyne

You asking me to dig something that doesn’t exist outside of your head. I think that’s not possible