Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Getachew w/ Stephen Sackur

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 18:37

Asmara

Re: Getachew w/ Stephen Sackur

Post by Asmara » 24 Nov 2022, 18:52

Call it whatever name you want to call it the T P L F will be disarmed and demobilised within 30 days. The time is ticking. Tick toc tick toc... that was classic.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 18:56

I’m hearing HGDEF declined to be interviewed by similar hard talk kind of outlets regarding internal and external issues

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 24 Nov 2022, 19:11

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 18:56
I’m hearing HGDEF declined to be interviewed by similar hard talk kind of outlets regarding internal and external issues
Unlike you, we don't depend on their high-energy biscuits for our survival. Nor do we worship them as omnipotent gods......

Now just behave and take off your pants as you've promised; we will let you at least keep your undies for now.....ቆንዳፍ!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2022, 19:27

Well, HGDEF is the one putting us in this situation of having to look for foreign media. They jailed all of our journalists that would be hosting hardtalk kind of interviews. Your boy HGDEF jailed 20 Journalists for 20 years and never let their families visit them. This is the reality, no?

You deny us of press freedom at home, then accuse us of seeking it from outside

How do you expect us to look to mengistu era kind of media from Asmara to provide us information?

Kind of twisted, don’t you think? lol

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Nov 2022, 20:32

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:27
Well, HGDEF is the one putting us in this situation of having to look for foreign media. They jailed all of our journalists that would be hosting hardtalk kind of interviews. Your boy HGDEF jailed 20 Journalists for 20 years and never let their families visit them. This is the reality, no?

You deny us of press freedom at home, then accuse us of seeking it from outside

How do you expect us to look to mengistu era kind of media from Asmara to provide us information?

Kind of twisted, don’t you think? lol

You sound cute agame snake eden :lol: :lol: :lol: . Everybody knows it is agame's dream to be Eritrean or at least be associated with Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. Well those dreams will be buried with your TPLF anytime soon..A new day has come and it is time to take off your agame panties..brother Jimmy is coming to unload his Amhara gene into your agame Fallopian tube to change the current demography of Tigray :lol: :lol:

I remember when sister eden was singing about Simer aka Agazian dream... :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Terrorist group