Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

This gorgeous hotel in Massawa, Eritrea, will be acquired by a Qatari millionaire.

Post by almaze » 24 Nov 2022, 18:31

I recommend that Mr. Alafrashi not attempt to rehabilitate this structure, but rather demolish it and construct some attractive hotels of world-class quality in its place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Re: This gorgeous hotel in Massawa, Eritrea, will be acquired by a Qatari millionaire.

Post by almaze » 24 Nov 2022, 19:02

It's very astonishing that this building from the 18th century has stood the test of time without any renovation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: This gorgeous hotel in Massawa, Eritrea, will be acquired by a Qatari millionaire.

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Nov 2022, 19:55

This is Massawa Airport, built entirely by Eritreans from scratch. I dare you, to call me a liar! :lol:

almaze wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 18:31
I recommend that Mr. Alafrashi not attempt to rehabilitate this structure, but rather demolish it and construct some attractive hotels of world-class quality in its place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 24 Nov 2022, 20:12

I Have Pride In That Hotels, I Was Born Raised Massawa Ports Baraks Housing For Engineers And Pilots Inside The Ports. The Only Hospital Was Denaggill Clinic In ☆ Reissii Midrree ☆. That Hotel Was 《 Savoyya Hotel 》 Luxury Hotel Back Then Near Denaddai Businesses Corporation. Another One There Was ☆ Lindo Hotel▪︎ For Boats Jetting Refueling Docks. So I Am Proud OF That Bieng Hamassien From ☆ Addi Biddel ☆ .

Please Agga*me Stay Out Of Paradise Eritrea 🇪🇷 Businesses. We Will Do Better On Ourself.

ANTICO

Post by ANTICO » 24 Nov 2022, 21:09

We would be in a better situation if the conscripted Eritrean troops had been recruited to restore the nation instead of spending the previous 21 years in a camp doing nothing and languishing.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Nov 2022, 21:13

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 20:12
I Have Pride In That Hotels, I Was Born Raised Massawa Ports Baraks Housing For Engineers And Pilots Inside The Ports. The Only Hospital Was Denaggill Clinic In ☆ Reissii Midrree ☆. That Hotel Was 《 Savoyya Hotel 》 Luxury Hotel Back Then Near Denaddai Businesses Corporation. Another One There Was ☆ Lindo Hotel▪︎ For Boats Jetting Refueling Docks. So I Am Proud OF That Bieng Hamassien From ☆ Addi Biddel ☆ .

Please Agga*me Stay Out Of Paradise Eritrea 🇪🇷 Businesses. We Will Do Better On Ourself.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Nov 2022, 21:27

Tog Wajale E.R,

I Have Pride In That Hotels, I Was Born Raised Massawa Ports Baraks Housing For Engineers And Pilots Inside The Ports.
Then in that case your parents must have known my uncle Tegadalay Tsehaye Kidane Issac.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 24 Nov 2022, 22:13

Demolish everything, Mr. Al-afrashi. We want you to restore Eritrea's greatness. The majority of the structures are beyond repair regardless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 24 Nov 2022, 22:26

My Dear Lovely ☆ Abe Abraham A.K.A. Zemeselo ☆ :--- You Know Mighty Paradise Eritrean Don't Lie,, I Am Born Raised Inside Massawa Ports Baraks. No Questions About it, Back Then ,It Used To Be Called 《 Savoyya Hotel 》. Trust Me My Dear,, My Dad Used To Gamble Poker And Ventini Unnoo 21 ☆ Cards With His Friends And Used To Get Tired Sleeps In Our ■ Opell Cadell ■ Italian USV Car.
Please Don't Let Me Going About Massawa. I Have Every Pictures From ● Tiwwallett Elementary, Amatterre Elementary And Leol Mekonnen High School ● Pictures With Me. But I Don't Want To Offend Some Of My Friends . Viva Addi Biddel Hamassien. Amen 🙏...

P.S. Liddo Hotel Docking Boats Was Our Father's Friends Even Though He Was Agga*me Nice Tigrayian From Enderta Living In Paradise Eritrea 🇪🇷. For 95 Years.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 24 Nov 2022, 22:39

Most of Tariku's hard work in Mereja goes unrewarded. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 22:26
My Dear Lovely ☆ Abe Abraham A.K.A. Zemeselo ☆ :--- You Know Mighty Paradise Eritrean Don't Lie,, I Am Born Raised Inside Massawa Ports Baraks. No Questions About it, Back Then ,It Used To Be Called 《 Savoyya Hotel 》. Trust Me My Dear,, My Dad Used To Gamble Poker And Ventini Unnoo 21 ☆ Cards With His Friends And Used To Get Tired Sleeps In Our ■ Opell Cadell ■ Italian USV Car.
Please Don't Let Me Going About Massawa. I Have Every Pictures From ● Tiwwallett Elementary, Amatterre Elementary And Leol Mekonnen High School ● Pictures With Me. But I Don't Want To Offend Some Of My Friends . Viva Addi Biddel Hamassien. Amen 🙏...

P.S. Liddo Hotel Docking Boats Was Our Father's Friends Even Though He Was Agga*me Nice Tigrayian From Enderta Living In Paradise Eritrea 🇪🇷. For 95 Years.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 24 Nov 2022, 23:19

Eritrean lowlands are more business savvy than their Kebessa cousins but since Hamasien are in charge I don't think it will happen.

It will crumble and collapse.

Who is going to sleep here when the entire population is either in Sawa or in Tigray to loot?

Besides, Saudi Arabia and Egypt will block it.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Nov 2022, 23:34

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 22:26

My dear brother Tog Wajale E.R, I know that you are from Massawa and I am sure your parents know my parents, who used to live in Twalet, very well. The person that I mentioned was the manager of Massawa Port.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 25 Nov 2022, 00:02

almaze wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 22:13
Demolish everything, Mr. Al-afrashi. We want you to restore Eritrea's greatness. The majority of the structures are beyond repair regardless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

These buildings are similar to Berbera (Somalia), also by the Ottomans.

Most of them have collapsed or in bad shape as well

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 25 Nov 2022, 00:39

My Dear ☆ Abe Abraham ☆ I Know A Lots Of People From Massawa But It Is Useless To Mention Thier Names, Especially My Father Best Friend Player Named 《 Gebrewahhid 》 Forward Player For Ports Of Massawa. Even Though He Was Tigrayian By Birrh, But We Loved Him Dearly.
He Was My Father Best Friend Forward Player In Massawa And Refere In Asmara.
Trust Me Mighty Paradise Eritrean Adi Biddel Hamassien Don't Need To Lie.

Alewuha

Post by Alewuha » 25 Nov 2022, 01:05

WRITE IN TIGRINYA YOUR ENGLIZEGNA IS BROKEN AND IS GARBAGE STINKY BESHASHA SHANKILA
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 00:39
My Dear ☆ Abe Abraham ☆ I Know A Lots Of People From Massawa But It Is Useless To Mention Thier Names, Especially My Father Best Friend Player Named 《 Gebrewahhid 》 Forward Player For Ports Of Massawa. Even Though He Was Tigrayian By Birrh, But We Loved Him Dearly.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 25 Nov 2022, 01:07

Viva akele guzai

Rip English
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 25 Nov 2022, 01:14

Please ☆ Tesfanews ☆ Behave Yourself. Now You Are Upsetting Mighty☆ Fiyameta, Fed Up, Hawzen, Zemeselo, Forget Theses ■ ◇ Qomalat Akeleguzai Agga*mes Wazzupdog, SeeSame, Woyane.is.Dead, Selam, □◇.
Last edited by Tog Wajale E.R. on 26 Nov 2022, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 25 Nov 2022, 01:23

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:

My another uncle - other than the manager I mentioned earlier - used to play for Massawa Port team. He joined the EPLF and as a skilled mechanic did a great job in maintaining our tanks. He fought in gerho sirnay( in one of our first sigre-dob operations ) and other places. I met him in Asmara during my last visit to Eritrea.

Do you know what happened to ገብረ-ዋህድ ?

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 25 Nov 2022, 01:28

My Dear Lovely Friend ☆ Dr. Abe Abraham ☆ :-- Would You Please Help 🙏 Me Find This 🙏 Pretty Lady So I Can Married Her And Forget Horn Of Africa Political Cugmire. Please Help Me 🙏 AMEN This One.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 25 Nov 2022, 01:33

Shankila nigerian Agame nice try you exposed yourself btw Abe Abraham is Mesob aka Roha he is a tigreway hiding as Eritrean both of you are fake hamasiens imported from Tigray
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 01:28
My Dear Lovely Friend ☆ Dr. Abe Abraham ☆ :-- Would You Please Help 🙏 Me Find This 🙏 Pretty Lady So I Can Married Her And Forget Horn Of Africa Political Cugmire. Please Help Me 🙏 AMEN This One.

Last edited by TesfaNews on 25 Nov 2022, 01:49, edited 1 time in total.