Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

File No.:

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Nov 2022, 14:57

Indeed File No. will going to send the thief Oromo (and other) bureaucrats into their shivering closets.

Some Oromo Bureaucrats felt it is now their turn to use the opportunity of coming to power to [deleted] the people, possibly the same way their direct predecessors did, under the motto: ስሾም ያልበላ፣ ስሻር ያለቅሳል።

They hide File No. in order to solicit an illicit income from the people they are supposed to serve. For them the customer-experience is replaced by customer-frustration as a way of business.

File No. you will going to have it very soon, the killer of corruption in Ethiopia.

Make transparency of File No. NOW!

If you threat File No. well, then you will going to deal with the case of customer-frustraters with due care as well.

Abe Abraham

Re: File No.:

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Nov 2022, 16:21

Talk to them. You have got there a good example where talking works. Remember that you are dealing with Oromos not stubborn and irrational juntas.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 24 Nov 2022, 19:46

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 14:57
Indeed File No. will going to send the thief Oromo (and other) bureaucrats into their shivering closets.

Some Oromo Bureaucrats felt it is now their turn to use the opportunity of coming to power to [deleted] the people, possibly the same way their direct predecessors did, under the motto: ስሾም ያልበላ፣ ስሻር ያለቅሳል።

They hide File No. in order to solicit an illicit income from the people they are supposed to serve. For them the customer-experience is replaced by customer-frustration as a way of business.

File No. you will going to have it very soon, the killer of corruption in Ethiopia.

Make transparency of File No. NOW!

If you threat File No. well, then you will going to deal with the case of customer-frustraters with due care as well.

Gim-le Gim abreh azigim ale, ye durow baria assadarih Nefexegna. Ahun yihin low life eregna madamexeh erasu min enna man endehonk yasredal. Geltu hadharawu!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Nov 2022, 15:41

The key is in modernizing the service provisioning process and in a modernized process the role of File No. will be critical.

If I don't know my case I can't follow-up the progress that has been made to it, who made it, when was it made and most importantly by whom? The last point answers a whole lot of answers and preempt the risk of any illicit activities.

እዉነትም ይሄ ነዉ ዋጋቸዉ፣ ምን አይነት ስም ነዉ? ለዚህ ሪፖርት ግ ን ትክክለኛ ስም ነዉ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2022, 09:50

Abe Abraham wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 16:21
Talk to them. You have got there a good example where talking works. Remember that you are dealing with Oromos not stubborn and irrational juntas.
Abe Abraham,

It is not if the culprits are ours or not, it is about their deeds. If they are wrong, then they are wrong!

It has unfortunately developed itself to yet another form of Junta, in that case junta is a junta, no matter where it comes from. The sooner we remove them the better will be the end result of serving the interest of the people.

I know now that you can read Afan Oromo, here is a snapshot of what we are talking about.

Please wait, video is loading...

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Nov 2022, 15:22

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 09:50
Abe Abraham wrote:
Abe Abraham,

It is not if the culprits are ours or not, it is about their deeds. If they are wrong, then they are wrong!

It has unfortunately developed itself to yet another form of Junta, in that case junta is a junta, no matter where it comes from. The sooner we remove them the better will be the end result of serving the interest of the people.

I know now that you can read Afan Oromo, here is a snapshot of what we are talking about.

My dear friend I am talking about mentality. Of course if they turn into another Junta then you have to take an appropriate approach which matches their behaviour.

Brother Sadacha Macca thinks that Jal Maro has some public support ( made visible during election times ) and a cause worthy of paying attention to.

-

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2022, 15:56

Abe Abraham wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 15:22
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 09:50
Abe Abraham wrote:
Abe Abraham,

My dear friend I am talking about mentality. Of course if they turn into another Junta then you have to take an appropriate approach which matches their behaviour.

Brother Sadacha Macca thinks that Jal Maro has some public support ( made visible during election times ) and a cause worthy of paying attention to.
Jaal Maro?

I laughed very loud. The violent leader of the bandits? He has proved that his goal is precisely to robe the people of what they have, even before coming to power.

That guy belongs to hell, he has the blood of many innocent lives on his hands. He should face justice first.

We can't demand the removal of an evil from office to just turn around and vouch the installment of a devil. Both need to be sent to Hell (that is the central message of the FB post I shared here).