Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Roman=ethioash

Post by euroland » 24 Nov 2022, 14:49

No doubt this agame jelle, Roman, is no other than the low IQ ethiash who conveniently disappeared upon the defeat of his beloved , “golden race” and reappear as Roman. For a while, he pretend to hate the agames, his own race, when that failed, he is back to his old none sense ajewjow, bashing the enemies of his beloved Weyane.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Roman=ethioash

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Nov 2022, 17:15

Agreed. I believe someone else said the same thing a while back. I agree man. They both have a thing for posting what economic things Abiy should do, like building railroads, clean water, etc.
Ethoash is an account he probably won't use anymore because on that account he used to say TPLF would be in power forever, that TPLF would conquer Eritrea and make what the ''northern Agame," landlocked and give the Eritrean Afar Independence, etc.
Now none of that is going to happen, so out of shame, that ethoash accounts not gonna be used.

sesame
Member+

Re: Roman=ethioash

Post by sesame » 24 Nov 2022, 18:35

That Roman is Ethoash is obvious from what he blubbers about. I am sure you all remember how Ethoash was advising the Ethiopian government to buy various sophisticated weapons. The idiot as Roman repeats the same advise forgetting that he is giving himself away. Furthermore, "Roman" insults everyone, Amhara, Oromos, Somalis and even his :lol: Golden :lol: when he wants to prove that he is not an Agame. His childish tirades against his golden people and urging Abiy to commit genocide on Agames, prove that he is a typical low-IQ agame.