Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Re: Isaias Afewerki Is Driven By Ethiopian Nationalism

Post by Axumezana » 24 Nov 2022, 02:36

I assure you the fate of Isaias & his descendants shall be similar to Gaddafi & his descendants.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Nov 2022, 03:47

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 24 Nov 2022, 04:23

You 2 TPLF wolves can try your best to avoid assessing your losses but there will always be the memory of 500,000 to 900,000 TPLF combatants to remind you.

Axumezna-Tsemam,
get the junk out of your ears (๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ”ซ) and keep you TPLF Tigray Rapist fantasies to yourself...why are you TPLF rapists obsessed with but play?

Roman non-binary Caligula,
one day you don on your sheep skin rubbers (๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†) and act as anti TPLF and the next day you lament with unmask-able TPLF anguish/sentiments.

I will entertain your twey-y/twisted slant. When you take off your rose colored glasses maybe you will then clearly see that Issu gave your TPLF the option of "Etyopia woy mot"...and it took the loss/death of your 500,000 to 900,000 TPLF USAIDs feed combatants to finally choose mama Ethiopia :mrgreen:

To go further maybe another way to look at it is Ambessa Issu has been more Ethiopian than past Ethiopian leaders & thats why he took them out 1 by 1 from HaileSillsee, Menge, FesawiZenawi,Des'ay'yelim...the count is 4-0!!...not counting the flip-flopping TPLF zeboch/hyena leaders :mrgreen:

You keep telling yourself that only Issu stands in the way of your Abay Tigray dream & even try to convince others (your USAIDs handlers & other con artists)...but you & the others will be in for a bigger nightmare than Issu. There are many more & meaner Dagmawi Issu's waiting for you in the shadows of the North...if & when you should try yet again to cross or double-cross the North/Semien people/borders, whether through force or backdoor fake smiles/praise :mrgreen:

Axumezana wrote: โ†‘
24 Nov 2022, 02:36
I assure you the fate of Isaias & his descendants shall be similar to Gaddafi & his descendants.

Roman wrote: โ†‘
24 Nov 2022, 01:53
I never understood this till last few years that there's a plan to reunite Ethiopia-Eritrea and the peace deal signed between Abiy-Isaias facilitates that. It's funny that they never showed the public on what's in the peace deal they signed.

Why would Isaias prevent formation of constitution?
Why would Isaias prevent formation of a government?
Why would Isaias keep Eritrean frozen in time?

The behavior displayed by Isaias is something more complex than ones displayed by dictators. If you look at his actions the man seems to be waiting for something and Eritrea will be a dead country no different than a dead planet like Mars. The rebirth of Mars depends on human colonization and similarly the rebirth of Eritrea depends on its unification with Ethiopia.

1. What happened before independence? Was Isaias expecting the result being 99% for independence?
I think that Isaias wanted to lead Ethiopia but the ultra nationalists with EPLF and the population had forced his hand. He then began eliminating those around him till only few were left.

2. What prevents reunification?
The old generation that fought in the wars and conducted the struggle are too nationalistic.

3. What's the future?
I think Abraham Afewerki will take over and just like his father he will keep the egg warm for Ethiopia. The goal is to make Eritrea such a miserable idea that reunification with Ethiopia will be seen as a gift.

Bless Isaias and hope Abraham stays true to his father.... 8) 8) 8)

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 24 Nov 2022, 16:13

แˆฎแˆ›แŠ• แˆแ‰ตแ‰ฃแˆ แˆ†แ‹ณแˆ แ‹จแ‰ฅแˆแŒฝแŒแŠ“ แŠซแ‹ตแˆฌ

แŠขแˆฐแ‹ซแˆต แˆ‹แŠ•แ‰ฐ แˆšแˆซแˆซ แˆ˜แˆตแˆŽแˆƒแˆแข แ‹ˆแ‹ซแŠ” แŠจแŒ แ‹ แ‰ แŠ‹แˆ‹แก แ‰‚แŒฅแˆ…แŠ• แ‰ แˆณแŠ•แŒƒ แ‹ญแˆˆแˆƒแˆแข :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roman wrote: โ†‘
24 Nov 2022, 01:53