Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Re: FANO strategic ally of HGDEF? Nonsensical!

Post by Misraq » 25 Nov 2022, 15:47

eden wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 12:46
Abere, Misraq

My honest view is this: saying FANO has mutual interest with HGDEF is like saying TDF has mutual interest with OPDO/ PP.

FANO and TDF have the support of their own people, Amara and (Ethio) Tigrayans respectively. On the contrary, HGDEF and OPDO/ PP are despised by their own people, (Eri) Tigrayans and Oromo respectively. It would be foolish for entities that have the backing of their people go and ally with one anothers’ oppressors.

If FANO works with HGDEF, TDF may work with OPDO/PP. How does this help the people you say you advocate for?
Eden,

TPLF created a myraid of anti-amhara organization for over 45 years and if Your TDF does what you said, it is not a new news.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Aug 2023, 19:28

Misraq, Abere, Noble

With all due respect, don’t you guys worry about losing the heart and minds of the Eritrean people if you insist on working with HGDEF that decimated a generation? I mean if you care about future relations, shouldn’t you consider the unintended pain you are causing us by glorifying our tormentors?

TesfaNews
Member+

Re:

Post by TesfaNews » 09 Aug 2023, 19:33

Edu

Amharas refusing to work with your Diaspora lowlife "Brigade Nahamediyu" is logical. Most of these "Brigade Nahamdeyu" are Amharaphobes and hate Amhara people consider Amhara as inferior dergs.... as such they developed Agazian Nationalism which failed 100%

Your group is operating in Germany not Gash barka and does not help the Amhara to the extent Isaias's Eritrea has.

carry all the blue flags you want that does not mean anything... go on the ground and overthrow Hgdef in Asmara
eden wrote:
09 Aug 2023, 19:28
Misraq, Abere, Noble

With all due respect, don’t you guys worry about losing the heart and minds of the Eritrean people if you insist on working with HGDEF that decimated a generation? I mean if you care about future relations, shouldn’t you consider the unintended pain you are causing us by glorifying our tormentors?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 02 Nov 2023, 20:07

Misraq wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 15:47
eden wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 12:46
Abere, Misraq

My honest view is this: saying FANO has mutual interest with HGDEF is like saying TDF has mutual interest with OPDO/ PP.

FANO and TDF have the support of their own people, Amara and (Ethio) Tigrayans respectively. On the contrary, HGDEF and OPDO/ PP are despised by their own people, (Eri) Tigrayans and Oromo respectively. It would be foolish for entities that have the backing of their people go and ally with one anothers’ oppressors.

If FANO works with HGDEF, TDF may work with OPDO/PP. How does this help the people you say you advocate for?
Eden,

TPLF created a myraid of anti-amhara organization for over 45 years and if Your TDF does what you said, it is not a new news.

Misraq,

I’m not saying TDF should ally with OPDO/PP. I’m saying if FANO works with HGDEF, TDF may feel it has no better choice than to work with OPDO/PP.

Another point is HGDEF always turns enemy on its allies. Example is JEBHA, TPLF, OPDO. So FANO will also go from ally to enemy of HGDEF.

Only alliance that endures is if it’s among groups with popular base. Since FANO has the backing of its people, it doesn’t need ally that’s unpopular. FANO can do better. It’s not a desperate group without choices.

Misraq

Re: FANO strategic ally of HGDEF? Nonsensical!

Post by Misraq » 02 Nov 2023, 21:28

Eden,

There is no link between Fano and HGDEF. if there is, please share so that we can stand corrected. HGDEF is a victim of TPLF conspiracy with Westerners. Eritrea paid a heavy price in economy, human capital, reputation...etc as a result of TPLF desire to create Abay Tigray. What puts HGDEF and Fano in the same category of victimhood. nothing else. But TDF and PP started this game in pretoria. And if shift in alliance took place after that, it is the fault of both TPLF and PP.

Remember, both Fano and HGDF had the desire to be part of the Pretoria agreement. PP and TPLF wanted to go alone. As house n!ggas of the west, they thought their masters will facilitate their well being after the pretoria closed deal