Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

I support the Peace A that destroyed the axis of evil against Tigray & assured territorial integrity of Ethiopia!

Post by Axumezana » 23 Nov 2022, 12:52

- Territorial integrity of Ethiopia and Tigray is assured based on the constitution
- Self administration & determination right for Tigray restored
- TPLF legal status to be reinstated
- TPLF role in stabilizing the Horn Africa is recognized by global players / powers
- Isaias government recognized as a rouge government to be removed soon
- The axis of evil Isaias-Abiy-Amhara is completely destroyed never to come back again

- Foundation to Tigray-Oromia alliance established

- Transitional justice to be implemented

-

Abere

Re: I support the Peace A that destroyed the axis of evil against Tigray & assured territorial integrity of Ethiopia!

Post by Abere » 23 Nov 2022, 14:32

AxumAzene/አክሱምአዘነ/

Watching you swing like a pendulum is very entertaining. In the morning you are diehard wishful Abay Tigray Republican, in the afternoon you become an Ethiopian, in the later afternoon you become pro-Abiy Ahmed, in early evening you want to destroy Amhara, Eritrea and Abiy Ahmed, you just keep changing and changing your color like a chameleon. If a virus is changing itself now and then it will desist by itself - this is a truism to TPLF thugs no matter what the dance off their rear end. :lol:
By the way, when is Axum becoming the metropolitan city of Ethiopia :mrgreen:

Axumezana wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:52
- Territorial integrity of Ethiopia and Tigray is assured based on the constitution
- TPLF role in stabilizing the Horn Africa is recognized by global players / powers
- The axis of evil Isaias-Abiy-Amhara is completely destroyed never to come back again

-

Axumezana

Re: I support the Peace A that destroyed the axis of evil against Tigray & assured territorial integrity of Ethiopia!

Post by Axumezana » 23 Nov 2022, 15:52

- I have been campaigning for peace and reconcilation between Abiy and TPLF for the last three years and it has just happened
- I have been campaigning for Axum centered Ethiopia and that is a vision for the next 20 to 30 years & by 2050 that vision will be materialized.

- I have been also campaigning for # Abiy Bring Back Our Access to Red Sea! That could happen within one to two years. As Isaias boy, I know you lie and I am not surprised if you think I have been moving back & forth like pendulum. By the way , why not join the # Abiy Bring Back Our Access to Red Sea! Campaign, Instead of supporting an expired dictator ?

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 10 Dec 2022, 01:20

:roll:
Axumezana wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:52

-