Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

General Tadesse Worede "Abidu" or became insane and a serial lair over and over and contradicting himself???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Nov 2022, 21:45

The TDF disarmament today will be to save Eritrea from attack by Tigray yet the brainless generals are taking orders from the Jasus and spies of Eritrea Deqalu and mafia network families related by blood and marriage. How can Migbey say I am a Tigrayan and will die for Tigray while he is doing just the opposite???

All Tigrayans respected him until he laid to us and talking like mad man all overs, why???

1. Tadesse worada came to TV and told us everything will be great just be a patient just to hide the gross mistakes the Diqalu made when they ordered TDF to come home from Debrebrhan. Did we see what Tadesse promised to Tigrayans, it was a lie as we see it today. That was a lie #1

2. Tadesse worede told us he and the rest of generals created the finest army of Tigray until they are disarmed by enemies orders and no one will dear Tigray but the entire western Tigray, southern Tigray, Shire, Axum, Adwa and part of Agame are under the control of enemies and they are destroying them now yet they even could dare to call them by name rather the Diqalu call them third party to appease the Diqalu Bologna maids Jasus and spies. That was a lie #2.

3. Tadesse worede told us few days ago that the operation of Alula and others were the work and decision of Diqalu because he was told to say that but he failed to tell us the decision TDF ordered to return to Tigray from Debrebrhan for another round of genocide by the same enemies and took TDF victory from the outskirt of Addis Ababa at the eve of celebration and shocked the entire world and that was a lie #3.

4. Tadesse Worede told Tigray does not need military, if Tigray did not have the military you were proudly telling us we have enough to deter any enemy then, today Tigray could have been wiped out by the enemies their sole agenda to Tigrayans. This is another lie contradicting himself and if Tigray did not have fighters then Tadesse Woreda and the Diqalu could have been in prison like their Diqalu boss Sebhat Nega right now and this is another lie #4.

5. Tadesse worede told us Tigray lost one million people from this war yet Tadesse worede is busy protecting the criminal Diqalu who made Tigrayans “Sutuh Buqli” to the enemies and lost everything to the enemies. Who does he think responsible for one million Tigrayans loss, as general Tigray he failed to protect them or the Diqalu leadership or both, what do you think Tadesse worede??? This is a lie or contradicting #5.

Tadesse Worede, let me tell you honestly that this war should not have happened and it was very easy to see it and avoided it as I preached about this war, I told you Tigray is surrounded by enemies from the north and south and Tigray should not sleep, at least takeout one of them and the other one would be easy to take care if war erupted and I said it over and over many times on Tigraionline.com discussion forum and on this website. I preached the fate of Tigray was decided by the Diqala mercenary Meles when he stopped the border war prematurely and saved the enemy Issayas to destroy Tigray as he did now. Meles devised a strategy to fool Tigrayans that “match and wood” policy for Eritrea and I perfectly saw that and read his mind and I told you openly Meles policy is very dangerous for Tigray in the long ran to save Eritrea, even I said countlessly Meles wanted to be PM is not for power but to protect Eritrea from Tigray and Ethiopia attack and he did everything to save Issayas for the demise of Tigray. His followers have been followed up his project and implementing them at various times by Abay Woldu, all the executives, securities, Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem Gebrewahid until today as I speak.

Tigray could have given all ethnics their independent as the Oromo were asking and fighting and Tigray could have been safe today and the world could have done nothing to harm Tigray nor Bologna maids at this time. This is were every heartless, brainless, greedy, retards and peasants failed to understand what was coming at them and did not know any iota the consequences aftermaths for our people.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 23 Nov 2022, 02:31, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: General Tadesse Worede "Abidu" or became insane and serial lair over and over and contradicting himself???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Nov 2022, 22:48

Tigray to disarm while Tigray territories are still under the control of enemy Hamassien, Amhara and Oromo federal, what did you learn from the fascist liars to take their words and what is the difference now from last year???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: General Tadesse Worede "Abidu" or became insane and serial lair over and over and contradicting himself???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Nov 2022, 00:16

I have never ever thought for a second the Adwa and Axum people would do this and even they dot understand it how they are harming Tigray. Why you allow to disarm after both Awraja made catastrophe mistake Tigray to fall to this level. You can make a mistake but there is a time to recover but both Awraja are lying to themselves and to the entire Tigray. Either lead Tigray or give up and let others try than all to go to hell the way you are doing right now as we speak. Do you guys have anything inside you, at all, I mean you were and are in charge of in every level of Tigray and you failed so badly and still you are making the same mistakes yet none of Adwa or Axum speak what they are doing even to their own, how bad can you be to shame Tigray yet your Elu Migbey told us the Diqalu are statue of Tigray, is that everyone of you thinking???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 23 Nov 2022, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Nov 2022, 01:35

How come a homeless Diqala can destroy Tigray, what are you watching opportunists and cowards when the region you were born and grew up is taken by enemies and destroyed, how is the feeling yet you are sleeping with the spies of Bolonga maids Diqalu???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 23 Nov 2022, 02:40, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Nov 2022, 02:29

Tigrayans are being assassinated left and right by all ethnics for the last four years yet one Elu he called himself from Axum told us the Diqalu responsible for one million Tigrayans death per the Diqalu Wardiya he called himself general are Tigray statue. I hope historians will not forget this, you fought for 17 years and buried over a million people because the Hamassien evils refused to allow aid to come to Tigray through their liberated regions yet Tigrayans went to Sahel and Nakfa to die for the independent of Bdologna maids Tigray to be suffocated to death and the Bologna maids we helped became our killers with enemy Amhara due to Diqalu Tigray leaderships.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 23 Nov 2022, 03:42

TesfaNews wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 23:10
This photo will force Halafi mengidi to be Fainting !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 23 Nov 2022, 04:24

TesfaNews wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 23:10

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: General Tadesse Worede "Abidu" or became insane and a serial lair over and over and contradicting himself???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Nov 2022, 23:56

From reading all their activities and stands what I see is the Diqalu, generals and cadres are joined the 17 years struggle to create Eritrea independent and suffocate Tigray from the rest of the world and practically we can see it today. The generals and Cadre Tigrayans are worshiping for the Diqalu from Seraye mafia network than their own skin and their parents. Why any proud Tigrayan with the right mind would support the Diqalu who are sole responsible for the atrocity of Tigray, unless the Tigrayans are self-hated people???