Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eritrea

Here we go again……!

Post by eritrea » 12 Nov 2022, 19:21

A good question is of course, how much lesson does the Ethiopian Government need to learn before they realize, peace, respecting agreements, honor and dignity has never existed in TPLFs political navigation system. But deceit, double talk and lies. And so will it remain until they get a lasting sleep.

The I am not a member of the TPLF but the government of Tigray says a lot about todays incident.
Gen. Tsadkan Gebretensae/ wrote: Nr. 1 for the record, the government of Tigray, by the way I am not a member of the TPLF. I am a member of the government of Tigray.

The position of the government of Tigray is not, …. to…. not to accept the status quo. the position is things have to go back to November 2020 status quo ante.

The administration has to come to Tigray, displaced people about a million and 200 thousand of them have to go back to their place, resume their normal life and if need be, there is an issue to raise about you know to whom that area belongs then there is another constitutional process that we can discuss and agree.

But at first it has to come back to the agreed constitutional administration. so, I think you need to get this straight. we did not abandon that precondition. The only thing we said is, Let’s have a cession of hostilities and discuss those issues.

Last edited by eritrea on 12 Nov 2022, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.

eritrea

Re: Here we go again……!

Post by eritrea » 12 Nov 2022, 19:47