Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

What else yet, Sir/Madam?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Oct 2022, 05:57

We are delivering aid, we are committed to the protection of civilians, we are going to restore services to the areas under our force's control, we are going to take part in the AU-led peace talks and do everything we can.

So, what else are you expecting yet from my government, ladies and gentlemen? Could you be more clear, Sir/Madam?

Right

Re: What else yet, Sir/Madam?

Post by Right » 25 Oct 2022, 12:20

Close the war as quick as possible. So far, no high ranking official or military commander surrendered voluntarily. That show us there is something cooking behind the propaganda war. It opens up a door for western intervention. Not good.
Declare a state of emergency and appoint interim leader until normalcy is restored.
Give amnesty for low ranking officers in exchange for weapons.
Give cash reward for those who capture and hand over the TPLF leaders for the interim administration.
The incompetent PP government is giving life for TPLF.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Oct 2022, 12:34

This for sure will be the reality in the end.

The so-called "Ethiopian government" will be the victim of its own success. This time for a third time. That means the loser will be the winner.

Mediocre work, mediocre victory, plagued by absence of confidence. If you win, win it, do not make extended days or months of propaganda sh!t. As the days go by, you will will run out of steam ( flee under the pretext of girls/women pepper sprayed into our eyes) for this so-called "Ethiopian government" is filled up with dirty traitor Orommuma lurked themselves in the glittering name of Ethiopia.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Oct 2022, 14:49

Oh, I get it Sir/Madam.

What you are saying is that there is no military solution? Oh, yeah?

What else are we supposed to do then, when we are attacked and our defense forces were essentially decimated? Did you ever say that is also inadmissible to the other side? I can't remember one, Sir/Madam, could you please be so kind and remind me of one?

Nevertheless your concern is that there is no "military solution", a coded word in itself, isn't it?

No, Sir/Madam, there will be a decisive military solution this time. Get prepared to know that!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 25 Oct 2022, 15:06

Right wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 12:20
Close the war as quick as possible. So far, no high ranking official or military commander surrendered voluntarily. That show us there is something cooking behind the propaganda war. It opens up a door for western intervention. Not good.
Declare a state of emergency and appoint interim leader until normalcy is restored.
Give amnesty for low ranking officers in exchange for weapons.
Give cash reward for those who capture and hand over the TPLF leaders for the interim administration.
The incompetent PP government is giving life for TPLF.
I do agree 100%. The longer this issue drags on, the more opportunity the Junta and their handlers get to manipulate the situation to their benefit!
You need to be a closer just as PIA. There should not be any breezing room for these inhuman carnivores.
There should not be if or buts. when the opportunity presents itself, you should grab it. This is the Ethiopian government and Ethiopian people or should I say HOA final play for peace. The Yankee can go to hell. Yankee is toothless dog. We all should learn a lesson from 2 years ago. Especially, the ABBY government should not let this chance to slip away and send the hole HOA future into the hands of the neocons!!!! When you have the snake wounded, you should finish him up instead letting him go for the sake of whatever crap you may think and allow him to come back and harm you!!!
finish the mercenary junta once for all. nuf said!!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Oct 2022, 15:18

Let me agree with you for a moment, Sir/Madam, and assume there is no military solution like you calim.

But then I am paused to think about a question why are you shipping massive military arsenals to Ukraine then? Sir/Madam, this is a very serious question and begs your answer.

Failing to answer this question will make me think your double standard is not a matter of perception on the part of some, it is your way of life.

I am afraid that idea will going to make me rethink about how we were able to share this planet so far in the first place? Correct me if my view is sort of weird in itself, Sir/Madam!

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Oct 2022, 15:24

The so-called AU lead peace talk is pouring ice cold water into the raging Allied Force in order to buy time for the TPLF recover. Remember, this happening now for a third time in just less than 2 years. What kind of country on earth has freely give away its hard earned victory to its notorious enemy? Only Ethiopia, a country lead by an a mediocre trialist who disregard the sacrifice of millions of Ethiopian forces. First, respect those Ethiopians who sacrificed their precious lives in three rounds of terrorist TPLF which the so-called "Ethiopian governments'" parliament designated this group as a terrorist organization along with OLF. What kind of legitimate government sits for negotiation with a terrorist unless that government itself is a terrorist. No one needs to gather evidence to prove TPLF is a terrorist, it is an established truth. The more this hula-hoop in South Africa and else where continues, the more the life saving political assets terrorist TPLF is getting. Wutaf-Neqay's can heap thousands of reason to justify it and make their favorite king is smart, but the reality is it is a puppet very well played by others.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Oct 2022, 15:35

Abera, this thread is not for your gibberish tantrum, don't spoil my discussion here.

You can go to your so called tripple A club!

Right

Post by Right » 25 Oct 2022, 15:43

DTT,
Dedeb Cadre. Rather you should camp at the Oromuma political forum and spit your spit garbage there.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 25 Oct 2022, 17:14

Do not take me wrong unless otherwise you are a paid puppet of the Junta. There is no comparison between Ukraine and Chigray period. Although the main interest of US, EU and Nato lies on any global conflict, Ukraine is their best opportunity to weaken, destroy Russia and control Eastern Europe as well as continue their hegemony globally. As Ethiopia goes, although very important to have their presence in the region controlling the flow through Bab-El-Mandab and the Suez they still can recruit another water carrier more trustworthy than the Weyanes be it Djibouti, the Sudan and maybe the Ethiopian government itself for ABBY seems very soft on handling the Weyanes and the international players.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Oct 2022, 13:48

Sir, back then you were touring other African nations to discuss Ethiopia, you never shared with us what the content of your discussion was.

Now calling the leader of our country to ask for the "halting of hostilities" but may we ask on which moral ground, Sir?

This is in reference to Anthony Blinken, who was busy touring African nations to discuss Ethiopia, including Kenya during the beginning of the war before two years.

And now suddenly he comes to the idea of calling the Ethiopian PM to ask him to halt the "hostilities" another coded word to ask to not defend oneself, while the peace talks are being held in Pretoria of SA, where his government is said taking part as a passive observer, without a role of actively shaping the outcome of the talks by itself.

A moral degradation, people of no morality think only in terms of material wealth alone.

But people of moral degradation will never realize what their true role is.

At the front door they speak in terms of an observer role, at the backdoor they keep to influence actively the outcome of the same happening on the scene.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Oct 2022, 15:20

Oh, yeah Sir,

it is getting clearer and we appreciate your "concern", thanks but no thanks. You are unreliable, if we have to be frank.

When we said African solutions for African problems, we didn't mean your active participation, you are uninvited guest.
"As a partner to the African Union, we are committed to actively participating in efforts to advance peace in northern Ethiopia".
Ethiopians, it is time to call a spade a spade. This is a clear subjugation, if we consider ourselves a free nation, then we should get up and call America Hands Off Ethiopia!

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Oct 2022, 15:49

Ethiopia is the progenitor of (founder) OAU, now called African Union, just like she was also the founding member of the League of Nations, now called UN. Interestingly, all of these two institution have been against the existence, independence and dignity of Ethiopia. Ethiopia has been harvesting bad return on her contribution to the birth of these institutions. The event unfolding in South Africa is just a continuation of what these wicked institutions have been doing to Ethiopia so far. I think if the Ethiopian government has its head in the right place, just walk away from this South Africa ambush and get back in the battle field, before the people support weans off. Do not f!lrt, but act together with the grassroots Ethiopia that is paying in their lives dearly. It is morally repugnant to even first think sitting next to notorious criminals. Had these criminals done to any of the negotiating team's country, they would have rather dragged them to the court , not inviting them to sit in a luxurious conference hall. I could not imagine a fallen/butchered/ North Command army in 2020, in the hands of these beasts, if were alive, would give them a chance even for a blink. Sadly, the so called government discounted their sacrifice and their citizenship.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Oct 2022, 16:22

AU seems to me to have told them in unmistakable words, but also diplomatically, saying it is our internal issue, the uninvited guests decided to stick around still.
If I may guess the part which reads "...in the spirit of pan-African Solidarity to find African solutions to African problems" is meant to convey the message to those uninvited guests but still decided to take the title of "observers" and stick around "you can go home, we don't need your help in any role, observer or otherwise".

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Oct 2022, 04:51

The Triangle of USA - Canada - AU, the Subject matter is Ethiopia.

It was Mrs. Angela Merkel, former Chancellor of Fed. Republic of Germany, who said to Mr. Trump, former President of USA:

" It is always good to speak with each other instead of over each other", but they will never get it, it seems.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Oct 2022, 05:12

Behind the scene:
SECRETARY BLINKEN: Well, good afternoon, everyone. It’s a real pleasure to have the opportunity to meet with Chairman Faki. We’ve had many previous meetings. This one comes at an important time as the AU is playing a leadership role in trying to bring to an end the violence and conflict in northern Ethiopia; and so I look forward to hearing from the chairman about our combined efforts to do that, and also to talk a little bit about the Africa Leaders Summit that will take place in Washington in December, where President Biden very much looks forward to hosting the African Union and many other colleagues from around the continent.

Mr. Chairman.

CHAIRPERSON FAKI: (Via interpreter) It’s a pleasure for me, too, to meet Your Excellency. We have had our strategic dialogue in Washington. I think peace and security issues will be at the top of our agenda. Two days ago, I launched the peace process between the Ethiopian parties in South Africa. We hope (inaudible) to congratulate United States of America to have (inaudible) to make this process succeed. And we have a – we (inaudible) hope that this will lead to a ceasefire and opening a way to bring humanitarian support to those who are in need.

Of course, we are preparing very actively the African-United States summit in December in Washington. It’s a very good opportunity to (inaudible).

SECRETARY BLINKEN: Merci. Thank you, everyone
https://www.state.gov/secretary-antony- ... r-meeting/

I also heard on BBC that the possibility of Joe Biden going to face impeachment trial is a real possibility, the fact that the Democrats will lose majority in both houses of Congress and the Senate is a mere foregone conclusion, according to the views of the analysts of BBC.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Oct 2022, 10:19

This woman should go and lecture her own country's politicians to lay down their arms and start negotiating with the Russian Federation instead of leading the wider world to an apocalyptic consequences, if she feels to have a sort of authority.

BTW. Did someone pay attention to the similarity between the words used by superficially two individuals, like as if they are reading from the same cript?
As a partner to the African Union, we are committed to actively participating in efforts to advance peace in northern Ethiopia.
Blinken.
fully and actively engaged in diplomatic efforts – at the highest levels of our government
Thomas-Greenfield.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Oct 2022, 17:24

The uninvited guest.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 31 Oct 2022, 16:55

Can Thomas-Greenfield and co. be told the era of "appropriate measures" have come to and end, or at least is at its end-phase and you need to update yourself first!

I have said many times on this forum their approach is the same old and over-used, sort of one size fits all type of template and many commentators are attesting to my claim.

Africa will be a center of strategic importance for the future, America and co. can take their deep snap in the meanwhile.

Listen to this discussion.